* Bitbake requires Python 2.7.3
@ 2013-06-28  8:55 Chris Tapp
From: Chris Tapp @ 2013-06-28  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm experimenting with meta-fsl-arm and I need to use 'master' for some of the latest updates. However, when I build I get told that "Bitbake requires Python 2.7.3".

My development system is Ubuntu 11.10, which only has 2.7.2 (and is out of support, so no updates!) and the "latest" "Quick Start" manual simply says that 2.7 is required.

Is 2.7.3 now a hard requirement (in which case the documentation could do with a minor change), or is the version test being too specific?

Chris Tapp

opensource@keylevel.com
www.keylevel.com