* Enabling MBX in MPC5121
@ 2011-09-30 14:16 Einar Már Björgvinsson
From: Einar Már Björgvinsson @ 2011-09-30 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linuxppc-dev

Hi all

I am interested in enabling the GPU on the MPC5121 for 2d/3d acceleration. I've read some misleading informations about the status of support in Linux for this.
What is the status today ? is it easily possible ? if so, how ?

regards
Einar M. Björgvinsson

* Re: Enabling MBX in MPC5121
@ 2011-10-05 20:39 ` Tabi Timur-B04825
From: Tabi Timur-B04825 @ 2011-10-05 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Einar Már Björgvinsson; +Cc: linuxppc-dev

2011/9/30 Einar M=E1r Bj=F6rgvinsson <Einar.Bjorgvinsson@marel.com>:
> Hi all
>
> I am interested in enabling the GPU on the MPC5121 for 2d/3d acceleration=
.
> I've read some misleading informations about the status of support in Lin=
ux
> for this.
> What is the status today ? is it easily possible ? if so, how ?

There may be some support for the GPU in the BSP for the MPC5121, but
I don't think there's anything in the mainline kernel.

--=20
Timur Tabi
Linux kernel developer at Freescale=