* Moving asymmetric keys from crypto/ to security/keys/
@ 2016-04-13 12:45 David Howells
From: David Howells @ 2016-04-13 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jmorris, herbert
  Cc: dhowells, keyrings, linux-crypto, linux-security-module, linux-kernel

Hi James, Herbert,

Since the actual crypto bits (RSA) have been extracted from the asymmetric
keys code and moved to base crypto, shall I move the asymmetric_keys/ subdir
over to security/keys/?

If so, how best to do it?  I'm thinking that it might be best for me to create
a git branch that effects the change and then have both of you merge it so
that when Linus pulls your stuff in the next merge window git just handles it.

That said, there is a change to the PKCS#7 code in Herbert's tree that's not
in security/next or upstream which complicates matters - though possibly this
being fixed up in the merge will be handled by git.

David

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-04-13 12:45 UTC | newest]