From: Steve Pavao <stevep@korgrd.com>
To: yocto@yoctoproject.org
Subject: -c populate_sdk question
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 15:12:40 -0400	[thread overview]

Hello,

Is there an easy way to exclude a section of my local conf when I am building with -c populate_sdk option?

Long story short, I have some multilib-related entries in my local.conf which I need when building only the OS image, but which cause errors when building the SDK.

It’s be easiest if I could put a conditional around the multilib-related entries in my local.conf.  Then when I build with the -c populate_sdk option, they would be excluded from that build.

I noticed there are many SDK* variables in the Bitbake system, but I’m not so sure what are the best one/ones to use for my purpose, and what is the recommended syntax to achieve this conditional exclusion in my local.conf.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

- Steve Pavao
Korg R&D