* error: make menuconfig to configure Xenomai cobalt
       [not found] <1105631186.5343574.1635848055546.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2021-11-02 10:14 ` zared kamal
From: zared kamal @ 2021-11-02 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

dear sir,i try to execute make menuconfig to install nano kernel xenomai with Linux_5.4 kernel, but i get the following error:
scripts/kconfig/mconf  Kconfig
init/Kconfig:2254: can't open file "arch/$SRCARCH/xenomai/Kconfig"
scripts/kconfig/Makefile:33: recipe for target 'menuconfig' failed
make[1]: *** [menuconfig] Error 1
Makefile:590: recipe for target 'menuconfig' failed
make: *** [menuconfig] Error 2

many thanksBest regards
Zared Kamal
Département de Génie Electrique,Laboratoire Signaux Systèmes & Composants Faculté des Sciences & Techniques, BP 2202, 30000 Fès   http://www.fstusmba.ac.ma/e-mail kamal.zared@usmba.ac.ma, zaredkam@yahoo.fr

* Re: error: make menuconfig to configure Xenomai cobalt
@ 2021-11-02 16:27   ` Jan Kiszka
From: Jan Kiszka @ 2021-11-02 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zared kamal, xenomai

On 02.11.21 11:14, zared kamal via Xenomai wrote:
> dear sir,i try to execute make menuconfig to install nano kernel xenomai with Linux_5.4 kernel, but i get the following error:
> scripts/kconfig/mconf  Kconfig
> init/Kconfig:2254: can't open file "arch/$SRCARCH/xenomai/Kconfig"
> scripts/kconfig/Makefile:33: recipe for target 'menuconfig' failed
> make[1]: *** [menuconfig] Error 1
> Makefile:590: recipe for target 'menuconfig' failed
> make: *** [menuconfig] Error 2

You didn't share the Xenomai version you are using. I suspect you are on
3.0.x, and that version does not support kernel 5.4. From Xenomai 3.1
onward, there is no "$SRCARCH" anymore.

Jan

--
Siemens AG, T RDA IOT