* One question to p2m type
@ 2010-06-28  9:57 Jiang, Yunhong
From: Jiang, Yunhong @ 2010-06-28  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim Deegan; +Cc: xen-devel

Tim, one question to the p2m type.
As you reminded before, in PAE environment, p2m type can only hold 8 types in total, that means we should not have > p2m_grant_map_ro in p2m table.

However, I didn't find any code to make sure this. For example, I didn't find any code to make sure mem_paging_domctl can't execut in PAE environment. Is it because p2m_change_type to >8 type will only impact guet itself, and we don't need to care for it?

Thanks
--jyh