* [U-Boot-Users] BMW Platform, PPCBoot version 1.2.0
@ 2007-02-08  0:05 Vasu Dev Dasari
From: Vasu Dev Dasari @ 2007-02-08  0:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi,

I am using BMW platform with PPCBoot version 1.2.0. I
am seeing a very strange behavior after system
powerup.

1. After powering up the target, it goes into
auto-boot mode. I configured it to use tftp to
download an image file. Unfortunately I entered some
wrong parameters in the environment variables. So, I
wanted to correct them.

2. When the system is auto-booting, I pressed Ctrl-C
system takes me to a prompt. Then I tried to set the
variable. After this operation, entire environment
variables disappear.

3. I am including my console output here. I am not
sure how to come out this either. Plese help me.

------------

PPCBoot 1.2.0 (Oct 22 2003 - 13:42:10)

CPU:   MPC8245 Revision 16.20 at 198 MHz: 16 kB
I-Cache 16 kB D-Cache
Board: BMW MPC8245/KAHLUA2 - CHRP (MAP B)
Built: Oct 22 2003 at 13:42:01
Local Bus at 100 MHz
DRAM:  64 MB
FLASH:  1 MB
DiskOnChip(TM): 32MB found at address 0xff000000
In:    serial
Out:   serial
Err:   serial
Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0
=>printenv
bootdelay=5
baudrate=9600
clocks_in_mhz=1
lan_ifname=bcm0
lan_ifnames=
lan_hwnames=
lan_hwaddr=
wan_ifname=eth0
wan_hwname=
timer_interval=3600
ntp_server=
log_level=0
time_zone=PST8PDT
upnp_enable=0
os_server=http://router:kilroy at 64.162.141.122
stats_server=http://router:kilroy at 64.162.141.122/cgi-bin/stats.pl
console_loglevel=7
lan_proto=dhcp
lan_ipaddr=192.168.1.1
lan_netmask=255.255.255.0
lan_stp=0
wan_proto=static
wan_ipaddr=0.0.0.0
wan_netmask=0.0.0.0
wan_gateway=0.0.0.0
wan_dns=
wan_wins=
wan_hostname=
wan_domain=
wan_lease=864000
static_route=
filter_ip=
filter_tcp=
filter_udp=
filter_mac=
forward_tcp=
forward_udp=
dmz_ipaddr=
dhcp_start=192.168.1.100
dhcp_end=192.168.1.150
http_username=router
http_passwd=kilroy
http_wanport=8080
http_lanport=80
pppoe_ifname=
pppoe_username=
pppoe_passwd=
pppoe_idletime=60
pppoe_keepalive=0
pppoe_demand=0
pppoe_mru=1500
pppoe_mtu=1500
wl_ssid=Broadcom
wl_country=USA
wl_closed=0
wl_wep=off
wl_auth=0
wl_key=1
wl_key1=
wl_key2=
wl_key3=
wl_key4=
wl_mac=
wl_macmode=allow
d11b_channel=11
d11b_rate=0
d11b_rateset=default
d11b_frag=2346
d11b_rts=2347
d11b_dtim=3
d11b_bcn=100
d11b_plcphdr=long
d11a_channel=64
d11a_rate=0
d11a_rateset=default
d11a_frag=2346
d11a_rts=2347
d11a_dtim=3
d11a_bcn=100
d11g_channel=11
d11g_rate=0
d11g_rateset=default
d11g_frag=2346
d11g_rts=2347
d11g_dtim=3
d11g_bcn=100
restore_defaults=0
filesize=3adc0
bootargs=root=/dev/nfs rw
os_name=linux
os_version=2.4.19-rc3
wan_hwaddr=00:12:23:43:45:67
ethaddr=00:10:18:82:03:79
netmask=255.255.255.0
gateway=192.168.21.1
serverip=192.168.21.91
bootcmd=tftp 100000 bcm/vmlinux.img
ipaddr=192.168.21.98
nfsroot=192.168.21.91:/drv1
root=/dev/fl/disc0/disc
stdin=serial
stdout=serial
stderr=serial

Environment size: 1718/8172 bytes
=>setenv gateway 198.168.27.1
=>printenv
=>printenv gateway
=>

Thanks,
-Vasu

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-02-08  0:05 UTC | newest]