* FOSDEM Virtualization and IaaS Devroom CfP (closes Dec 1) and Xen Project Stand
@ 2017-10-30 19:04 Lars Kurth
From: Lars Kurth @ 2017-10-30 19:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hi all,

as we usually have a big presence at FOSDEM, here are a few relevant CfPs. To make it easier for people who submit talks, I collated some of the info.

== FOSDEM Virtualization and IaaS Devroom CfP ==
See https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2017-October/002632.html

Submission deadline: 01 December 2017
Acceptance notifications: 14 December 2017
Final schedule announcement: 21 December 2017
Devroom: 03 and 04 February 2018 (two days- different rooms)

== Other relevant Devroom CfP ==
* BSD (cfp closes at 2017-11-26): see https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2017-October/002614.html
* Embedded, Mobile and Automotive, TBD: TBD - see https://fosdem.org/2018/news/2017-10-04-accepted-developer-rooms/

== Xen Project Stand ==
As usual, we applied for a stand again. Acceptance notifications are not due until 20 November

Regards
Lars

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-10-30 19:04 UTC | newest]