From: "Daniel Chemko" <dchemko@smgtec.com>
To: Tom Eastep <teastep@shorewall.net>, Dubba Kor <dubbakor@hotmail.com>
Cc: netfilter@lists.netfilter.org
Subject: RE: Firewall - RH 9.0
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:41:20 -0700	[thread overview]

Tell Redhat to turn off all iptables and ipChains services. Now, every
line you write is like what everyone else here uses.

As to how to Start / Stop rules, etc... that you can either do manually
every time, at bootup in an init script, or just use an existing tool
that is supposed to do it all for you, like the tool listed below.