* RE: My ack is more important than anything else!
@ 2003-11-05 21:02 Daniel Chemko
From: Daniel Chemko @ 2003-11-05 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Elver Loho, netfilter

http://lartc.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Elver Loho [mailto:kernelpenguin@hot.ee]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 11:15 AM
To: netfilter@lists.netfilter.org
Subject: My ack is more important than anything else!

Prioritization of outgoing acknowledgement packets. How?

Elver Loho

* RE: My ack is more important than anything else!
@ 2003-11-05 21:57 ` SBlaze
From: SBlaze @ 2003-11-05 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Chemko, Elver Loho, netfilter

If ya going to post a URL at least post the right one :P

http://lartc.org

> Prioritization of outgoing acknowledgement packets. How?
>

> Elver Loho

=====
In the absence of order there will be chaos.

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

* Re: My ack is more important than anything else!
@ 2003-11-06  8:08     ` Maciej Soltysiak
From: Maciej Soltysiak @ 2003-11-06  8:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SBlaze; +Cc: Elver Loho, netfilter

> This too interests me... I have seen this done on OpenBSD but the same tools
> they use are not for Linux.. anyone out there know this?
you can do this with tc. just use an u32 match to add a rule to filter
acks and prioritize them into queues.

Please read the lartc on http://www.lartc.org
It is full of examples, a cookbook and a good description of queing
disciplines, filters, matches, etc...

Regards,
Maciej

* Re: My ack is more important than anything else!
@ 2003-11-05 22:10     ` Sven-Haegar Koch
From: Sven-Haegar Koch @ 2003-11-05 22:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SBlaze; +Cc: Elver Loho, netfilter

have a look into the docs on www.lartc.org

> --- Elver Loho <kernelpenguin@hot.ee> wrote:
> > Prioritization of outgoing acknowledgement packets. How?

c'ya
sven

--

The Internet treats censorship as a routing problem, and routes around it.
(John Gilmore on http://www.cygnus.com/~gnu/)

* Re: My ack is more important than anything else!
@ 2003-11-05 20:50   ` SBlaze
From: SBlaze @ 2003-11-05 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Elver Loho, netfilter

=====