* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (Tuesday, August 23, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
@ 2011-08-19 21:49 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (41 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-08-19 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Agenda

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.1 M4 status review and issues - 20 min (team)
   https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.1_Release_Criteria#Milestone_
  - Build and QA status (Beth/Song)
  - Release criteria review (Song)
    . Bug fixing
    . High bugs
    . Build performance
* Opens
* Action item review

Action Item List:
  * Song to update wiki page and the Google calendar for w4 schedules.
  * Song to schedule the go/no-go meeting for M3.
  * Richard to follow up with Mark on bug 1325 to decide if we need this for M3 once we have the resolutions.
  * Song to follow up with ScottR offline on doc issues: auto-generation, revisions, central location for docs changes, etc.

Conference details
Conference name:
Yocto Technical Team
Conference date/start time:
Tue Jun 28, 2011 at 10:00 AM Central Daylight Time
Participants:
30
Duration:
60 minutes
Participant passcode:
49611427
Dial-in number:
1.972.995.7777
US Toll Free number:
1.877.561.6828
BlackBerry users, click this link to join your conference as a chairperson:
1.972.995.7777x67184230#
BlackBerry users, click this link to join your conference as a participant:
1.972.995.7777x49611427#

Depending on where you are dialing from, either your BlackBerry will pause and enter the passcode automatically or you will be prompted to click again to dial the passcode.

Local and Global Access Numbers

Country
Dial-in number
Australia:
1800 636 843
Czech Republic:
242 430 350
China (Beijing):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277
Beijing Out of Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322
Shanghai Out of Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877
Shenzen Out of Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities):
From IP phone dial 8-9957777
Other cities - Non IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark:
8060 1400
Finland:
09 41333477
France:
0497 275888
Germany:
08161 803232
Holland:
030 2417490
India:
BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel:
Italy:
039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan:
From TI Campus use 8 995 7777
Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia:
From IP phone dial 2643799
From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway:
Philippines:
From Baguio City use 4471177
From Metro Manila area use 8702477
Singapore:
From IP phone dial 3894777
Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea:
From IP phone dial 5606998
From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden:
08 58755577
Taiwan:
From IP phone dial 1363
From Taipei dial 2241 1363
Outside Taipei dial (02)2241 1363
Turkey:
Landline Only dial 0811 288 0001
then enter 877 633 1123
UK:
01604 663003
US:
972 995 7777 or 1877 561 6828

Recurring conferences
First scheduled conference:
Tue Jun 28, 2011
Recurrence frequency:
Weekly - Every 1 week(s) on Tuesday
Recurrence ends:
End on Fri Jun 22, 2012, 10:40 AM CDT

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (Tuesday, August 30, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
@ 2011-08-26 23:08 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (40 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-08-26 23:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

We have a simple agenda next week. Please let me know if there is anything else we should cover.

Song

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.1 M4 status review and issues - 20 min (team)
    - Status summary (Song)
    - Build status (Beth)
*  Opens

[...]

From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277
Beijing Out of Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322
Shanghai Out of Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877
Shenzen Out of Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities):
From IP phone dial 8-9957777
Other cities - Non IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark:
8060 1400
Finland:
09 41333477
France:
0497 275888
Germany:
08161 803232
Holland:
030 2417490
India:
BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel:
Italy:
039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan:
From TI Campus use 8 995 7777
Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia:
From IP phone dial 2643799
From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway:
Philippines:
From Baguio City use 4471177
From Metro Manila area use 8702477
Singapore:
From IP phone dial 3894777
Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea:
From IP phone dial 5606998
From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden:
08 58755577
Taiwan:
From IP phone dial 1363
From Taipei dial 2241 1363
Outside Taipei dial (02)2241 1363
Turkey:
Landline Only dial 0811 288 0001
then enter 877 633 1123
UK:
01604 663003
US:
972 995 7777 or 1877 561 6828

Recurring conferences
First scheduled conference:
Tue Jun 28, 2011
Recurrence frequency:
Weekly - Every 1 week(s) on Tuesday
Recurrence ends:
End on Fri Jun 22, 2012, 10:40 AM CDT

* Minutes: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (August 30, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
@ 2011-08-30 17:05 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (39 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-08-30 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Attendees:
Paul, Beth, Jessica, Tom,  Scott, Richard, Darren, Denys, Mark, Josh, Matthew, Dave, Bruce

Minutes:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.1 M4 status review and issues - 20 min (team) https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.1_Release_Criteria#Milestone_
    - Status summary
       1. We are making good progress on bug fixes. Fixed 10 more bugs last week than the week before. (if we keep this acceleration, we should not have many medium bugs left before RC1). If you look at the bug trend chart, our weighted defect density number is pretty close to our lowest point in history. So great work, thank you all for your hard work in the past weeks.
      2. All M4 tasks on schedule are still on track.
      3. ScottR will follow up with Jessica on ADT and HOB videos.
    - Build status (Beth)
      * Have some issues with autobuilder master, resolving them. In the process of upgrading autobuilder infrastructure. Will run autobuilder on both the existing and upgraded infrastructure. Will compare build images this Wednesday, if everything is well, will complete the upgrade this week. New infrastructure will improve build performance significantly.
      * Will have autobuilder down time this Thursday.
    - Build performance: We had many new features in Yocto 1.1, which impacted our build performance.  At this point, there seems nothing we can do for this in the 1.1 timeframe. So we don't have any release target for build performance.  Although, Dongxiao has signed up to do some analysis and improvement on build performance.

*  Opens
   1. Paul: supported distros for yocto 1.1
       - Song will send the list of distros we support to Paul and Scott. (done, also updated the wiki page: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.1_Release_Criteria#Milestone_4 with this )
       - We should create a list of distros that the community have tested and include that list in our release document. (Song will talk to Jiajun about this)
       - Beth will add this list in the release check list.
       - Dave will consider adding a new feature for Yocto 1.2: automating distros we test

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (Tuesday, September 06, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-09-05 18:58 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (38 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-09-05 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liu, Song, 'McCombe, Kevin',
	Wold, Saul, Zhang,  Jessica, 'deVries, Alex',
	'Polk, Jeffrey', 'Hatle, Mark',
	Purdie, Richard, Li, Susie, Lock, Joshua,
	'Bruce Ashfield',
	Zanussi, Tom, Hart, Darren, Flanagan, Elizabeth, Stewart,
	David C, 'Lieu.Ta@windriver.com',
	'paul.anderson@windriver.com',
	Osier-mixon, Jeffrey, Dmytriyenko, Denys, Kooi, Koen,
	'yocto-ab@yoctoproject.org',
	Erway, Tracey M, 'Daniel Cauchy',
	Wang, Shane, 'Kridner, Jason',
	Yu, Ke, Rifenbark, Scott M, 'Dixon, Brad',
	'Jeremy Puhlman',
	Hart,  Darren, yocto, 'shsift-yocto@yahoo.com'
  Cc: 'Ruff, Nithya', 'morvek@mvista.com'

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.1 M4 status review and issues - 20 min (team)
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.1_Release_Criteria
  - Status summary for bug fixes.
  - Documentation status (Scott Rifenbark)
  - Build status (Beth)
* Opens - 15 min

[...]

From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277
Beijing Out of Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322
Shanghai Out of Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877
Shenzen Out of Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities):
From IP phone dial 8-9957777
Other cities - Non IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark:
8060 1400
Finland:
09 41333477
France:
0497 275888
Germany:
08161 803232
Holland:
030 2417490
India:
BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel:
Italy:
039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan:
From TI Campus use 8 995 7777
Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia:
From IP phone dial 2643799
From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway:
Philippines:
From Baguio City use 4471177
From Metro Manila area use 8702477
Singapore:
From IP phone dial 3894777
Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea:
From IP phone dial 5606998
From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden:
08 58755577
Taiwan:
From IP phone dial 1363
From Taipei dial 2241 1363
Outside Taipei dial (02)2241 1363
Turkey:
Landline Only dial 0811 288 0001
then enter 877 633 1123
UK:
01604 663003
US:
972 995 7777 or 1877 561 6828

Recurring conferences
First scheduled conference:
Tue Jun 28, 2011
Recurrence frequency:
Weekly - Every 1 week(s) on Tuesday
Recurrence ends:
End on Fri Jun 22, 2012, 10:40 AM CDT

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (Tuesday, September 06, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-09-05 19:01 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (37 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-09-05 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

[...]

From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277
Beijing Out of Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322
Shanghai Out of Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877
Shenzen Out of Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities):
From IP phone dial 8-9957777
Other cities - Non IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark:
8060 1400
Finland:
09 41333477
France:
0497 275888
Germany:
08161 803232
Holland:
030 2417490
India:
BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel:
Italy:
039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan:
From TI Campus use 8 995 7777
Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia:
From IP phone dial 2643799
From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway:
Philippines:
From Baguio City use 4471177
From Metro Manila area use 8702477
Singapore:
From IP phone dial 3894777
Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea:
From IP phone dial 5606998
From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden:
08 58755577
Taiwan:
From IP phone dial 1363
From Taipei dial 2241 1363
Outside Taipei dial (02)2241 1363
Turkey:
Landline Only dial 0811 288 0001
then enter 877 633 1123
UK:
01604 663003
US:
972 995 7777 or 1877 561 6828

Recurring conferences
First scheduled conference:
Tue Jun 28, 2011
Recurrence frequency:
Weekly - Every 1 week(s) on Tuesday
Recurrence ends:
End on Fri Jun 22, 2012, 10:40 AM CDT

* Minutes: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (Tuesday, September 06, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (4 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-09-06 16:46 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (36 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-09-06 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

* Team action item:
Prepare a 2-minute information sharing for this meeting on:
    1. What you have done in the past week.
    2. what's your focus/plan for the current week.
    3. what's the impediment/issue if there is any.

Attendees:
Scott, Saul, Mark, Matthew, Denys, Tom, Josh, Paul, Richard, Jeff, Dave, Jessica, Darren, Song

Welcome Matthew: he works for Freescale on embedded Linux, decided to use Yocto.

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)

* Yocto 1.1 M4 status review and issues - 20 min (team) https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.1_Release_Criteria#Milestone_
  - Status summary for bug fixes: We started with about 100 bugs when we came into M4. By now we have fixed more than 100 bugs before going into RC1. It's good progress. At the same time, we opened about 50 new bugs, so we still have 40 or so 1.1 bugs to fix.
  - going into RC's, testing information (what kind of tests have been done) need to be entered when bug fixes are committed. This will help reviewers to make quicker decision on whether or not to include the new bugs fixes in the next RC release.
  - Documentation status (Scott Rifenbark): On track. Cannot test some new links since they are not there until Yocto 1.1 release.
  - Build status (Saul): upgraded the autobuilder infrastructure, found some share state bugs and os related bugs while upgrading. Working to resolve them. RC1 happens tomorrow noon (PST)
  - Kernel version - Darren:  kernel locked at Linux 3.0.4, Tom updated most of the Meta-intel. Darren will make sure meta-Intel is updated completely.

* Opens - 15 min
  - Bug status before RC1 (Richard): concerned about the state of autobuilder, QA report has 6 new bugs, we need to get those bugs addressed.
    . Kernel is ok, Mark is still working on bug fixes. There will still be patches coming from Meta core team and Saul.
    . autobuilder needs attention after upgrade. Saul will follow up on that with Beth
  - Scrum-like sharing practice: everyone from the team takes 2 minutes to share on 3 questions: what's been done in the past week, what's the next step/focus in the current week, what's the impediment/issue if there is any. People from the community don't need to answer these questions, they can share whatever they would like to share. This is a suggestion that comes from the community.
    . Concerns: The audience of this meeting may be a little broader for this practice. There might be duplications since we already cover status in this meeting. PRC team may not be properly represented.
    . Goals and purpose: information sharing on individual level, make the whole team informed. Uncover issues, get help from the community and the team. Align individual focus with the team focus.
    . Decision: try this practice and be prepared for the next meeting.

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (Tuesday, September 13, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (5 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-09-09 22:16 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (35 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-09-09 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.1 M4 status review and issues - 10 min (team) https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.1_Release_Criteria#Milestone_
  - Status summary for bug fixes and QA (Song)
  - Build status (Beth)
* Opens - 10 min
* Weekly sharing - 30 min (team, 2 min for each person, hard stop)

[...]

From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277
Beijing Out of Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322
Shanghai Out of Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877
Shenzen Out of Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities):
From IP phone dial 8-9957777
Other cities - Non IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark:
8060 1400
Finland:
09 41333477
France:
0497 275888
Germany:
08161 803232
Holland:
030 2417490
India:
BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel:
Italy:
039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan:
From TI Campus use 8 995 7777
Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia:
From IP phone dial 2643799
From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway:
Philippines:
From Baguio City use 4471177
From Metro Manila area use 8702477
Singapore:
From IP phone dial 3894777
Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea:
From IP phone dial 5606998
From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden:
08 58755577
Taiwan:
From IP phone dial 1363
From Taipei dial 2241 1363
Outside Taipei dial (02)2241 1363
Turkey:
Landline Only dial 0811 288 0001
then enter 877 633 1123
UK:
01604 663003
US:
972 995 7777 or 1877 561 6828

Recurring conferences
First scheduled conference:
Tue Jun 28, 2011
Recurrence frequency:
Weekly - Every 1 week(s) on Tuesday
Recurrence ends:
End on Fri Jun 22, 2012, 10:40 AM CDT

* Minutes: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (Tuesday, September 13, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (6 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-09-13 17:48 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (34 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-09-13 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Attendees:
Josh, Darren, Richard, Jessica, Matthew, Saul, ScottR, Tom, Mark, Jeff, Paul, Beth, Song

Note: Richard is travelling in China next week for team training and others.

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.1 M4 status review and issues - 15 min (team) https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.1_Release_Criteria#Milestone_

  - Status summary for bug fixes and QA:
    . We still have 35 1.1 bugs, and among them 10 are high bugs we need to fix for 1.1. So the current focus for the team is still bug fixing, especially high and critical bugs.
    . Fix for 1473 (Mark) may destabilize the code base and RC build, so we need this fix in for RC2 this week. The plan is to wait for Mark's estimate on the fix to decide whether we can include it in RC2. If not, we have to disable prelink in this release.
    . Josh will have fix for 1468 and a workaround for 1458.
    . Beth's high bug (1444) should already be resolved.

  - Infrastructure (Saul/Beth)
    . We are affected by the Linux Foundation security breach. We lost access to autobuilder servers, git repos servers and emails for some team members.
    . We have cleaned up our servers and are working to switch our servers to another switch so that we can have access again. We should be back in business today.
    . Patches can be sent to mailing list, Richard and Saul are collecting patches, reviewing and integrating them in RCs.

  - Build Status (Beth/Song)
    . We had RC1 but RC1 had some problem and its schedule has been impacted by the Linux Foundation downtime. So we are scrapping RC1 and starting RC2 this week. We will wait for Mark's assessment on bug 1473 to decide on the timing oc RC2 this week. Then next week, we will have RC3. QA will run full test on these two RCs.

* Opens - 10 min
  - Infrastructure (Saul): covered above.

* Weekly sharing - 30 min (team, 2 min for each person, hard stop)
  - This is for team sharing and synchronization, no minutes kept. Please join the meeting if you would like to sync with the team.
  - Issues surfaced:
    . Tom has some fixes that need to be in RC2.
    . Paul will connect with Jiajun on the wiki page maintaining distros that we and the community have tested. Will keep Scott Rifenbark in the loop.
    . Mark will respond Dongxiao on the RPM issue.

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (Tuesday, September 20, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (7 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-09-16 22:28 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (33 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-09-16 22:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liu, Song, 'McCombe, Kevin',
	'Jeremy Puhlman', yocto, 'shsift-yocto@yahoo.com'
  Cc: 'Ruff, Nithya', 'morvek@mvista.com'

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.1 M4 status review and issues - 15 min (team) (https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.1_Release_Criteria#Milestone_)
  - Bug fixing summary and issues (Song)
  - Build status and QA (Beth/Song)
  - Release schedule
* Opens - 10 min
* Weekly team sharing - 20 min

[...]

From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277
Beijing Out of Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322
Shanghai Out of Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877
Shenzen Out of Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities):
From IP phone dial 8-9957777
Other cities - Non IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark:
8060 1400
Finland:
09 41333477
France:
0497 275888
Germany:
08161 803232
Holland:
030 2417490
India:
BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel:
Italy:
039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan:
From TI Campus use 8 995 7777
Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia:
From IP phone dial 2643799
From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway:
Philippines:
From Baguio City use 4471177
From Metro Manila area use 8702477
Singapore:
From IP phone dial 3894777
Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea:
From IP phone dial 5606998
From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden:
08 58755577
Taiwan:
From IP phone dial 1363
From Taipei dial 2241 1363
Outside Taipei dial (02)2241 1363
Turkey:
Landline Only dial 0811 288 0001
then enter 877 633 1123
UK:
01604 663003
US:
972 995 7777 or 1877 561 6828

Recurring conferences
First scheduled conference:
Tue Jun 28, 2011
Recurrence frequency:
Weekly - Every 1 week(s) on Tuesday
Recurrence ends:
End on Fri Jun 22, 2012, 10:40 AM CDT

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (Tuesday, September 20, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (8 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-09-16 22:29 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (32 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-09-16 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

[...]

From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277
Beijing Out of Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322
Shanghai Out of Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877
Shenzen Out of Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities):
From IP phone dial 8-9957777
Other cities - Non IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark:
8060 1400
Finland:
09 41333477
France:
0497 275888
Germany:
08161 803232
Holland:
030 2417490
India:
BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel:
Italy:
039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan:
From TI Campus use 8 995 7777
Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia:
From IP phone dial 2643799
From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway:
Philippines:
From Baguio City use 4471177
From Metro Manila area use 8702477
Singapore:
From IP phone dial 3894777
Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea:
From IP phone dial 5606998
From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden:
08 58755577
Taiwan:
From IP phone dial 1363
From Taipei dial 2241 1363
Outside Taipei dial (02)2241 1363
Turkey:
Landline Only dial 0811 288 0001
then enter 877 633 1123
UK:
01604 663003
US:
972 995 7777 or 1877 561 6828

Recurring conferences
First scheduled conference:
Tue Jun 28, 2011
Recurrence frequency:
Weekly - Every 1 week(s) on Tuesday
Recurrence ends:
End on Fri Jun 22, 2012, 10:40 AM CDT

* Minutes: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (Tuesday, September 20, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (9 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-09-21  5:05 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (31 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-09-21  5:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Action Items:

- Saul: work with Mark, Beth together to decide if we can delay RC3 to accommodate fixes for RPM dependency issues in RC3 in order to reduce the risk of RC4.
- Paul: will send out email to the mailing lists to advertize the wiki page for tested distros and collect the list from the community and the public.

Attendees:
Darren, ScottR, Jessica, Beth, Mark, Paul, Matthew, Saul, Josh, Denys, Tom, Song

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.1 M4 status review and issues - 15 min (team) https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.1_Release_Criteria#Milestone_
  - Bug fixing summary and issues (Song):
    . We still have 31 bugs left for 1.1 and 7 of them are high bugs. Our focus is still bug fixing. Even though most of the medium bugs won't be included in Yocto 1.1 release, we should still try our best to get them in the master
    1492-Saul: 2 parts, 1 part we already have a fix. The other part should be done by tonight.
    1466-Mark: no need to be fixed by this release.
    1489: this problem was found on ARM also, and it's fixed for ARM. It should be re-verified and see if it's already been fixed.
    1444: this one should be fixed. Need to be marked as resolved for QA to verify.
    1457: Mark is working on this one, change owner to Mark.
  - Build status and QA (Beth/Song)
    Minor issues with autobuilders. Should be resolved before RC3. BSPs for RC2 have been build. ADT tool chain is complete for RC2 also.
  - Release schedule:
    . Mirror on kernel.org is still down. Mark has some fixes (related to 1457) that need to be included in 1.1 release. It's better if these fixes can be included in RC3 so we can reduce the risk of RC4. Saul will work with Mark, Beth together to decide if we can delay RC3 to accommodate these fixes in RC3.
    . We still have remaining autobuilder issues and high bugs that we cannot get in RC3, so we have to have a RC4. This will delay our Yocto 1.1 release to Oct 17th, 2011.
* Opens
  - videos for ADT and HOB (ScottR): Jessica is setting up the environment in order to produce the ADT screen cast. HOB will be handled by Joshua. ScottR is wafting for these videos.
  - Beagle board testing firmware package (Darren):
    Darren would like to have testing done one newer Beagle Board revisions. If anyone has these boards can help. Paul has rev B (BB XM) board.
    Darren would like to have guideline for recipes to package firmware. (Josh) We already have a recipe for that to package firmware. Darren will look into it.
  - RPM dependency generation (Mark):
    Part of the problem will be fixed by 1457. Mark will file an enhancement bug to track the other part that we cannot do anything at this point.
  - tested distros (Paul): We will need to collect the list from the team and the community. Paul takes the action item to send out emails.

* Weekly team sharing
  Tom: install changes from oe-core, bug tracing and fixing last week. Working on Emenlow moving 3.0, basically works, some issues remain, hopefully will be fixed soon. More bug fixing this week, BSP review and related work.
  Denys: was working on toolchain, Yocto, OE core, meta-oe (Sorry, Denys, I did not catch much, please feel free to add here)
  Josh: Bug fixes last week, bug fix on medium and high, and video scrip this week.
  Saul: working on reviewing patches, bug fixes, IP scan, blocker: Richard's remoteness and travel. Darren will be Richard this week :)
  Matthew: working on getting build working on boards, basic testing.
  Paul: fixing bugs as they come up until we have a release, getting the tested distro list complete.
  Mark: working on the RPM dependency and multi-lib
  Beth: RC2 is pushed out, fixes for RC3, ADT repo.
  Jessica: setting up environment for screen cast of ADT. Running into all kinds of issues, have to debug issues. Working on various things for the release, working with ScottR on the ADT manual.
  ScottR: finished the ADT menu, moved on to the development manual. Waiting on the ADT screen cast. Would like to make a pass to every book before release.
  Darren: Doing internal BSP work, continuing to look at reduced kernel image size, boot time. Trying to throw together some tools to help identify the places in the kernel to focus on. Sending out review request on this and will do another round of changes

* Re: Minutes: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (Tuesday, September 20, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
@ 2011-09-21  5:20   ` Liu, Song
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-09-21  5:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Sorry, missed the information from the Shanghai team:

Jiajun/Wenhua:
Last week they were testing M4 RC2, it was still ongoing because BSP blocked testing.
This week plan to finish RC2 testing. It seems the BSP sharing folder issue was resolved.

Dexuan:
Last week fixed 1070 and identified 1443 was prelink issue owned by Mark.
This week continue to work on 1085.

Dongxiao:
Fixed multiple providers issue for multilib. (no bug number) Communicated with Mark on another multilib issue.
This week continued to work on 1457, and other new bugs.

Ke:
Last week worked on 1442, OpenGL issue, and prepared for v1.2 UI review. And processed some pending patches for upstream.
This week 1442 was transferred to Edwin, and this week will do UI review and ops review.

Edwin:
Fixed 1440.
This week will fix 1442.

Lianhao
Fixed 1486 last week.
This week continue to fix 1489.

All:
Update distro_tracking_fields.inc for those 63 packages missing 2 major distros.

@ 2011-09-21  5:31     ` McClintock Matthew-B29882
From: McClintock Matthew-B29882 @ 2011-09-21  5:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liu, Song; +Cc: yocto

All,

I was dropped from the call a lot this morning from my connection.
What was the status on prelink on 64-bit? Did we elect to disable it
for 64-bit?

Thanks,
Matthew

@ 2011-09-21 16:08       ` Liu, Song
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-09-21 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: McClintock Matthew-B29882, 'Hatle, Mark'; +Cc: yocto

Matthew, I believe Mark fixed this problem.

Mark, would you please confirm that?

Thanks,
Song

I was dropped from the call a lot this morning from my connection.
What was the status on prelink on 64-bit? Did we elect to disable it
for 64-bit?

Thanks,
Matthew

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 12:20 AM, Liu, Song <song.liu@intel.com> wrote:
> Sorry, missed the information from the Shanghai team:
>
> Jiajun/Wenhua:
> Last week they were testing M4 RC2, it was still ongoing because BSP blocked testing.
> This week plan to finish RC2 testing. It seems the BSP sharing folder issue was resolved.
>
> Dexuan:
> Last week fixed 1070 and identified 1443 was prelink issue owned by Mark.
> This week continue to work on 1085.
>
> Dongxiao:
> Fixed multiple providers issue for multilib. (no bug number) Communicated with Mark on another multilib issue.
> This week continued to work on 1457, and other new bugs.
>
> Ke:
> Last week worked on 1442, OpenGL issue, and prepared for v1.2 UI review. And processed some pending patches for upstream.
> This week 1442 was transferred to Edwin, and this week will do UI review and ops review.
>
> Edwin:
> Fixed 1440.
> This week will fix 1442.
>
> Lianhao
> Fixed 1486 last week.
> This week continue to fix 1489.
>
> All:
> Update distro_tracking_fields.inc for those 63 packages missing 2 major distros.

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (Tuesday, September 27, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (10 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-09-23 20:24 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (30 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-09-23 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Agenda

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.1 M4 status review and issues - 15 min (team) https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.1_Release_Criteria#Milestone_
  - Bug fixing summary and issues (Song):
  - Build status and QA (Beth/Song)
  - Release schedule (Song)
* Opens - 10 min
* Weekly team sharing (30 min)

[...]

From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277
Beijing Out of Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322
Shanghai Out of Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877
Shenzen Out of Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities):
From IP phone dial 8-9957777
Other cities - Non IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark:
8060 1400
Finland:
09 41333477
France:
0497 275888
Germany:
08161 803232
Holland:
030 2417490
India:
BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel:
Italy:
039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan:
From TI Campus use 8 995 7777
Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia:
From IP phone dial 2643799
From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway:
Philippines:
From Baguio City use 4471177
From Metro Manila area use 8702477
Singapore:
From IP phone dial 3894777
Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea:
From IP phone dial 5606998
From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden:
08 58755577
Taiwan:
From IP phone dial 1363
From Taipei dial 2241 1363

@ 2011-09-26 18:42         ` McClintock Matthew-B29882
From: McClintock Matthew-B29882 @ 2011-09-26 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liu, Song; +Cc: McClintock Matthew-B29882, yocto

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Liu, Song <song.liu@intel.com> wrote:
> Matthew, I believe Mark fixed this problem.
>
> Mark, would you please confirm that?

prelinking is not working on powerpc64 currently. Is it known to be
working well on other 64bit machines?

-M

@ 2011-09-26 20:01           ` Liu, Song
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-09-26 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: McClintock Matthew-B29882, Wold, Saul; +Cc: yocto

Hi Saul/Mark, would you guys please help clarifying this? We also need to document this in the release note.

Song

> Matthew, I believe Mark fixed this problem.
>
> Mark, would you please confirm that?

prelinking is not working on powerpc64 currently. Is it known to be
working well on other 64bit machines?

-M

* Minutes: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (Tuesday, September 27, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (11 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-09-27 20:22 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (29 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-09-27 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Attendees:
Beth, Paul, Jessica, ScottR, Jeff, Matthew, Josh, Richard, Tom, Saul, Darren, Song, Bruce

Agenda

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.1 M4 status review and issues - 15 min (team) https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.1_Release_Criteria#Milestone_
  - Bug fixing summary and issues (Song):
    . We started M4 with about 100 bugs targeted for 1.1 and we planned to fix most of those. By today, the number of bugs for 1.1 have doubled to about 200. and we have fixed about 170 of those bugs. So for fixing Medium+ bugs, we are doing pretty well.
    . For the rest of M4 bug fixing, we will be selective on which fixes go into RC4. We should find the problem, identify the solution and then evaluate the benefit and risk before we decide if the bug fix can go into RC4.
    . 1523, 1532: Saul, will be fixed in a couple of days.
    . 1496/1497/1498/1527: Richard, working on the fix, some of them already have patches to be reviewed. Some of these are resulted from testcases for non main path usage model and corner cases.
    . 1443: special usage case problem for prelink. Should consider downgrade.
    . 1489: Jessica, not a showstopper. Should consider to downgrade.
  - Build status and QA (Beth/Song)
    . Everything in Edison branch is building fine. All green but Crowbay
      ADT toolchain and installer is done.
  - Release schedule (Song) RC4 starts on Oct. 5th.
    . Have all docs into Edison branch by Oct. 6th.
* Opens - 10 min
  . Prelink on 64 bit: Matthew will open a new bug for the problem he found. Mark will likely be the owner
  . Remind 1.2 planning: process is in full swing. We are waiting on two things to happen before we do team planning: 1. Dave and Richard sync on 1.2 theme and feature set. 2. Sync with stakeholders on process improvement moving forward.
  . Darren: Machine_essential:  None of the 4 options cause the package to be included in the image. Is this a problem or user error? Shall we fix it for 1.1. Richard will respond in the email about this issue and work with Darren offline.

* Weekly team sharing (30 min)
Bruce: doing bug triage, consulting on kernel bugs, looking at 3.1 kernels. Planning for next Yocto release. Linux libc header package upgrade. Getting a decent mirror for 3.04. (Master is ok to upgrade kernel version, but not the Edison branch).
Darren: debugging on some serial port issues on upcoming BSP, working on minimal boot. Some patches sent to kernel mailing list. Main blockers are mostly internal things such as hardware availability. A few things I could farm out. Anyone can help? (some packaging issues) Paul volunteered to help.
Saul: working to get the release done, blockers: my own getting through these bugs. Consolidate pulls again for master, not Edison. Do a basic build first before send out batch pull request.
Tom: Get Emanlow moved to 3.0. always one BSP gets in trouble when we move the kernel. BSP reviews. Seems to be a good time clean up some of the config issues. Going through emanlow, crownbay configures. But this is not for 1.1. Working on bugs at the same time. Continue all that staff this week
Richard: In china last week, working with the team there, doing training, brainstorming, discussing 1.2 features. Did some stability work on autobuider. Some work on openembedded, did some work on QA warnings. Next week focus on the release, go through some release bugs, work with Dongxiao on multi-lib fixes.
Josh: Worked bug fixing last week, worked on video together, continue bug fixing video this week.
Matthew: Doing some ppc64 staff, state cache. Not affecting release. Would not make a demand to fix the ppc64 prelink problem for Yocto 1.1. Freescale's work will be based on 1.1 though.
Jeff: Not much on yocto side, working on wrs linux.
Scott: last week worked with Jessica to create the ADT video. Completed the ADT manual. Done work on user feedback, especially from Paul. This week to complete the HOB video. Wrap up all bugs and changes before next week starts. Lots of things to do. But will make the Oct. 6th date for doc freeze.
Jessica: Debugging with lianghao on 1489, screen cast, initial video for ADT video. Worked with Beth on ADT repo. Planning working on intel tools. Post 1.1 features, etc.
Paul: Doing bug fixes for the release. Helping Scott for the documentation. Working on distro list, not much feedback on that from the community. A short list. Next to help Darren. Look at some QT patches and respond.
Beth: last week spent time getting RC3 out, fixing autobuilder issues. Next week, get release together for RC4 for 1.1. For Oct./Nov. taking every Friday off.

Shanghai Team: Shane is on vacation. Pretty much everyone was having meetings with Dave and Richard on training, brainstorming, and other things.

@ 2011-09-27 21:57             ` McClintock Matthew-B29882
From: McClintock Matthew-B29882 @ 2011-09-27 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liu, Song; +Cc: McClintock Matthew-B29882, yocto, Wold, Saul

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 3:01 PM, Liu, Song <song.liu@intel.com> wrote:
> Hi Saul/Mark, would you guys please help clarifying this? We also need to document this in the release note.

The conclusion here was that prelink is working in other 64bit
machines, so the powerpc64 issue is specific to that arch. Bug has
been filed to track the issue!

http://bugzilla.pokylinux.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1531

-M

@ 2011-09-27 22:32               ` Liu, Song
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-09-27 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: McClintock Matthew-B29882; +Cc: yocto, Wold, Saul

Thank you, Matthew!

Song

> Hi Saul/Mark, would you guys please help clarifying this? We also need to document this in the release note.

The conclusion here was that prelink is working in other 64bit
machines, so the powerpc64 issue is specific to that arch. Bug has
been filed to track the issue!

http://bugzilla.pokylinux.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1531

-M

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (Tuesday, October 04, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (12 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-09-30 21:43 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (28 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-09-30 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.1 M4 status review and issues - 15 min (team)
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.1_Release_Criteria#Milestone_
    - Bug fixing & QA (Song)
    - Build status (Beth)
    - Release schedule and contingency plan
[...]

From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277
Beijing Out of Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322
Shanghai Out of Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877
Shenzen Out of Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities):
From IP phone dial 8-9957777
Other cities - Non IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark:
8060 1400
Finland:
09 41333477
France:
0497 275888
Germany:
08161 803232
Holland:
030 2417490
India:
BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel:
Italy:
039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan:
From TI Campus use 8 995 7777
Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia:
From IP phone dial 2643799
From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway:
Philippines:
From Baguio City use 4471177
From Metro Manila area use 8702477
Singapore:
From IP phone dial 3894777
Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea:
From IP phone dial 5606998
From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden:
08 58755577
Taiwan:
From IP phone dial 1363
From Taipei dial 2241 1363
Outside Taipei dial (02)2241 1363
Turkey:
Landline Only dial 0811 288 0001
then enter 877 633 1123
UK:
01604 663003
US:
972 995 7777 or 1877 561 6828

Recurring conferences
First scheduled conference:
Tue Jun 28, 2011
Recurrence frequency:
Weekly - Every 1 week(s) on Tuesday
Recurrence ends:
End on Fri Jun 22, 2012, 10:40 AM CDT

* Minutes: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (Tuesday, October 04, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (13 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-10-04 17:04 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (27 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-10-04 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Attendees:
 Saul, Darren, Tom, Matthew, Jessica, Scott, Richard, Josh, Jeff, Beth, Mark, Dave, Song

Agenda

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.1 M4 status review and issues - 15 min (team) https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.1_Release_Criteria#Milestone_
    - All release criteria are ready or on track for the release except waiting for QA to start testing on RC4.
    - Tom found one BSP problem over the weekend, already have patch. Tom and Richard will investigate. If it's not happening on autobuilder, then it may not be a problem. Tom will follow up.
   - 24 patches upstreamed last quarter
   - Document on track, URL questions.
    - Build status (Beth):
      . Everything seems green so far, we are in a good position for RC4. Nothing is blocking our RC4 build at this point.
      . Richard has taken all patches to the Edison branch.
      . Multi-lib is a weak area, need more stress testing, need help from the team since Richard may not have enough time for this.
    - Release schedule and contingency plan:
      . We will start RC4 this Wednesday, should have RC4 this Thursday. QA team will be back this Saturday (Beijing time) to start testing on RC4. (If RC4 goes bad, we will have RC5 in the following week)
* Opens - 10 min
   . Grub (Saul/Darren): install have grub 2 installed, but it has a .list file in grub 1 format. This happens only on n450. It's good to see Atom-PC since they are similar. Saul will redo the build for these 2. worst case use grub 1. Darren will try to debug, we at least need to understand the root cause of this. Saul will help Darren on this.
   . State Cache on autobuilder, (Matthew): where I can look at the information about state cache? Would like to compare with what Matthew is doing at Freescale. Changing directories/machines, wondering if Yocto team has the same thing. Is there other machines using cache published by the master machines? (RP)Different machines share the same state cache. We are not going back to check duplication. Follow up email reusing email. Matthew is really interested in what we are doing for protecting cache. The cache is really important for Matthew's work at Freescale. (RP) We have 1.2 features related to shared state.
   . URL (Scott): Looking for a response to his email. RP is good with the change.

* Weekly team sharing (30 min)
  Mark: last week attended the ELC conference on the east coast. Had a presentation on Yocto introduction. 120 people showed up, very well received. 400-500 people in the conference.
  Jeff: Nothing today
  Josh: working on the same thing as last week, video, HOB.
  Richard: doing patch review, 1.2 feature list, migrating them into bugzilla, sort through wiki page for 1.2.
  Scott: last week mostly manuals. First path multi-lib section, implemented RP's changes on that. BSP manual, ADT manual. As many examples as I can. This Wednesday send pull request for docs
  Jessica: working on internal Intel tools, finalize some loose items. Starting some research for 1.2 release features for ADT and Eclipse plug-in.
  Matthew: shared state, already covered in the open.
  Tom: Same thing as last week, Meta-intel BSPs. have the patch for ISO problem. Doc, BSP review will continue.
  Darren: mostly working on minimal image size and boot time. Putting together the tiny image layer. But build untested. This week first fix the Grub issue, continue on the tiny image layer.
  Saul: Working on the release 1.1. Will help Tom and Darren with Grub things. Complete the release this week.

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (October 11, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (14 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-10-07 20:50 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (26 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-10-07 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

------------------------------

[...]

From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277
Beijing Out of Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322
Shanghai Out of Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877
Shenzen Out of Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities):
From IP phone dial 8-9957777
Other cities - Non IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark:
8060 1400
Finland:
09 41333477
France:
0497 275888
Germany:
08161 803232
Holland:
030 2417490
India:
BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel:
Italy:
039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan:
From TI Campus use 8 995 7777
Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia:
From IP phone dial 2643799
From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway:
Philippines:
From Baguio City use 4471177
From Metro Manila area use 8702477
Singapore:
From IP phone dial 3894777
Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea:
From IP phone dial 5606998
From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden:
08 58755577
Taiwan:
From IP phone dial 1363
From Taipei dial 2241 1363
Outside Taipei dial (02)2241 1363
Turkey:
Landline Only dial 0811 288 0001
then enter 877 633 1123
UK:
01604 663003
US:
972 995 7777 or 1877 561 6828

Recurring conferences
First scheduled conference:
Tue Jun 28, 2011
Recurrence frequency:
Weekly - Every 1 week(s) on Tuesday
Recurrence ends:
End on Fri Jun 22, 2012, 10:40 AM CDT

* Minutes: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (Tuesday, October 11, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (15 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-10-12 20:38 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (25 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-10-12 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Attendees:
Scott, Dave, Jessica, Saul, Richard, Bruce, Joshua, Tom, Matthew, Darren, Jeff, Denys, Paul, Sean, Song.

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.1 M4 status review and issues - 15 min (team) https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.1_Release_Criteria#Milestone_
  1235: Tom has a fix, one issue is slow running currently. Glxgear has not been tested for 3.0. Tom will figure out if glxgear will work for 3.0. Then decide on which direction we should go. BSP issue will not affect release 1.1.
  1587: workaround in this release. The fix will be in the next release.
* Opens - 10 min
  None
* Weekly team sharing (30 min)
  Sean: Joined Mentor, nothing this week.
  Paul: been away last week. Processing of changes, work out patches for 1.0.2 point release.
  Denys: working on the demo, meta-ti layer, have to cancel trip to ELCE, someone else will be there for the demo
  Jeff: having some meetings for WRS demo for ELCE. Won't be in ELCE..
  Darren: preparing for and work on the tiny layer. Identify some gaps, good progress, 1.3 MB image. Would like to share this at ELCE to get some feedback and come up with ways for improvement for 1.2.
  Matthew: looking at shared state cache on Edison. Trying to figure out how everything works.
  Tom: most of my time updating meta-intel BSP fix, other bugs, 1.2 planning features. More BSP clean up and other bug fixes this week.
  Joshua: working on HOB, a few point release patches, working on things for the next cycle.
  Bruce: monitoring kernel release, streamlining for next release. Generally putting in what we should change and for 1.2. streamline the process to work with kernel and make it easier
  Richard: patches review, amending and testing various things. Written various patches for parallelism. Looking into shared states with Matthew, continue 1.2 planning and build speed improvement. Break down and analyze where the differences are.
  Saul: wrapping up 1.1 bits, working to get all issues resolved. Working on 1.2 planning. Package upgrade. Nothing blocked.
  Jessica: focused on 1.2 features. Create video for eclipse for marketing. Naming issue, hob issue.
  Scott: Packed up 1.1 doc last week. Sent the auto and video put things together, about done. Working on website, trying to get doc into certain areas. Nothing blocked.

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (Tuesday, October 18, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (16 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-10-18  3:00 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (24 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-10-18  3:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liu, Song, Stewart, David C, Yu, Ke, 'McCombe, Kevin',
	Wold, Saul, Zhang,  Jessica, 'deVries, Alex',
	'Polk, Jeffrey', 'Hatle, Mark',
	Purdie, Richard, Li, Susie, Lock, Joshua,
	'Bruce Ashfield',
	Zanussi, Tom, Hart, Darren, Flanagan, Elizabeth,
	'Lieu.Ta@windriver.com',
	'paul.anderson@windriver.com',
	Osier-mixon, Jeffrey, Dmytriyenko, Denys, Kooi, Koen,
	'yocto-ab@yoctoproject.org',
	Erway, Tracey M, 'Daniel Cauchy',
	Wang, Shane, 'Kridner, Jason',
	Rifenbark, Scott M, 'Dixon, Brad',
	'Jeremy Puhlman', yocto, 'shsift-yocto@yahoo.com'
  Cc: 'Ruff, Nithya', 'morvek@mvista.com'

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.2 planning and bug fixing - 15 min (team)
* Opens - 10 min
* Weekly team sharing (30 min)

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (Tuesday, October 18, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (17 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-10-18  3:09 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (23 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-10-18  3:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.2 planning and bug fixing - 15 min (team)

1587       maj        Med                      Richard.Purdie@intel.com           NEW      ---           Patch resolution always fails
1541 [SEC]           maj        Med      x86_      bruce.ashfield@windriver.com                 ACCE     ---           preempt-rt kernel shutdown now command does not work
1536       maj        Med                      Richard.Purdie@intel.com           NEW      ---           minimal sstate fails
1518       maj        Med                      Richard.Purdie@intel.com           NEW      ---           Usage of spawned terminals is inconsistent
1489       maj        Med                      lianhao.lu@intel.com     REOP     ---           tcf-agent segmentaion fault cause the re-running remote debug fail in Eclipse
1462       maj        Med                      mark.hatle@windriver.com        NEW      ---           pango fails to run in qemux86-64
1459       maj        Med                      ke.yu@intel.com             NEW      ---           cmake fails to execute on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS due to new GLIBC API Usage
1308       maj        Med                      elizabeth.flanagan@intel.com   ACCE     ---           license.bbclass returns incorrect licenses.

* Opens - 10 min
* Weekly team sharing (30 min)

* Minutes: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - (Tuesday, October 18, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada))
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (18 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-10-18 15:53 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (22 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-10-18 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Attendees:
Beth, Sean, Paul, Tom, Saul, Jessica, Joshua, Scott, Denys, Jeff, Matthew, Song

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.2 planning and bug fixing - 15 min (team)
  - In the process of individual team planning now, team planning should be done by the end of this week. Consolidated schedule before ELCE.
  - Estimation for each feature: the key is to come up with the relative size of the features. We will all use 'perfect/utopian day' for the size.
  - Saul asked the community if they have capacity to work on any features and if they want to put any features in 1.2
    .Denys: TI's team has been looking into this and will have this discussion in ELCE.
    .Matthew: still trying to resource people, cannot commit, will chat with everyone this week.
    .Sean: would like to discuss this during ELCE also.
  - Jessica identified some major defects we should be working on. Tom has fixed one, Beth is working on 1308, already know the cause.
* Opens - 10 min
  .Stable point release (Josh)
   Pulling together the point release, security patches and others for 1.0.2. Would like people to be aware of this. If there is any suggestions, please let him know. The branch already there and doing well.

* Weekly team sharing (30 min)
  Matthew: haven't been working on anything around Yocto last week
  Jeff: not much from this week. Alex and Bruce working on the demo for ELCE.
  Denys: Working on the demo for ELCE. We do have 2 platforms. 1 brand new platforms. Setup Meta-TI mailing list. Working with Jefro.
  Scott: Last week, wrapping up final things for the docs. Taking care of something on the web. Meta-Intel BSP release note will be done.
  Joshua: last week working on 1.1 release, finish the video, point release. (ScottR) All HOB and ADT videos are available on the doc section of yoctoproject.org
  Jessica: working on 1.2 planning, prepare for ELCE.
  Saul: 1.2 planning, wrapping up 1.1, updates, incoming patches, starting to work on 1.2 features.
  Tom: last week getting meta-intel in buildable state, some other BSP work, review, streamlining BSP work, prepare for ELCE.
  Paul: worked on bug fixes. 1.2 planning. Writing recipes for web admin tools on devices, good exercise for learning how to package plugins, etc., carry on with that this week, prepare for ELCE.
  Sean: preparations around Yocto, AB board related activities.
  Beth: Getting 1.1 out, this week, getting meta-intel out. Planning for 1.2. Already send out the announcement email for 1.1 release.

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, November 01, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (19 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-01  0:07 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (21 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-11-01  0:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liu, Song, 'McCombe, Kevin',
	Wold, Saul, Zhang,  Jessica, 'deVries, Alex',
	'Polk, Jeffrey', 'Hatle, Mark',
	Purdie, Richard, Li, Susie, Lock, Joshua,
	'Bruce Ashfield',
	Zanussi, Tom, Hart, Darren, Flanagan, Elizabeth, Stewart,
	David C, 'Lieu.Ta@windriver.com',
	'paul.anderson@windriver.com',
	Osier-mixon, Jeffrey, Dmytriyenko, Denys, Kooi, Koen,
	'yocto-ab@yoctoproject.org',
	Erway, Tracey M, 'Daniel Cauchy',
	Wang, Shane, 'Kridner, Jason',
	Yu, Ke, Rifenbark, Scott M, 'Dixon, Brad',
	'Jeremy Puhlman', yocto, 'shsift-yocto@yahoo.com'
  Cc: 'Ruff, Nithya', 'morvek@mvista.com'

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 point release update - 5 min (Josh)
* Yocto 1.2 planning and M1 planning - 20 min (team)
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.2_Schedule
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.2_Features
* Opens - 10 min
* Weekly team sharing (20 min)

When: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where: Bridge Info Enclosed

[...]

From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277
Beijing Out of Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322
Shanghai Out of Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877
Shenzen Out of Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities):
From IP phone dial 8-9957777
Other cities - Non IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark:
8060 1400
Finland:
09 41333477
France:
0497 275888
Germany:
08161 803232
Holland:
030 2417490
India:
BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel:
Italy:
039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan:
From TI Campus use 8 995 7777
Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia:
From IP phone dial 2643799
From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway:
Philippines:
From Baguio City use 4471177
From Metro Manila area use 8702477
Singapore:
From IP phone dial 3894777
Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea:
From IP phone dial 5606998
From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden:
08 58755577
Taiwan:
From IP phone dial 1363
From Taipei dial 2241 1363
Outside Taipei dial (02)2241 1363
Turkey:
Landline Only dial 0811 288 0001
then enter 877 633 1123
UK:
01604 663003
US:
972 995 7777 or 1877 561 6828

Recurring conferences
First scheduled conference:
Tue Jun 28, 2011
Recurrence frequency:
Weekly - Every 1 week(s) on Tuesday
Recurrence ends:
End on Fri Jun 22, 2012, 10:40 AM CDT

* Minutes: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, November 01, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (20 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-01 17:16 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (20 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-11-01 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liu, Song, 'McCombe, Kevin',
	Wold, Saul, Zhang,  Jessica, 'deVries, Alex',
	'Polk, Jeffrey', 'Hatle, Mark',
	Purdie, Richard, Li, Susie, Lock, Joshua,
	'Bruce Ashfield',
	Zanussi, Tom, Hart, Darren, Flanagan, Elizabeth, Stewart,
	David C, 'Lieu.Ta@windriver.com',
	'paul.anderson@windriver.com',
	Osier-mixon, Jeffrey, Dmytriyenko, Denys, Kooi, Koen,
	'yocto-ab@yoctoproject.org',
	Erway, Tracey M, 'Daniel Cauchy',
	Wang, Shane, 'Kridner, Jason',
	Yu, Ke, Rifenbark, Scott M, 'Dixon, Brad',
	'Jeremy Puhlman', yocto, 'shsift-yocto@yahoo.com'
  Cc: 'Ruff, Nithya', 'morvek@mvista.com'

Attendees:
Beth, Jessica, Tom, Matthew, Joshua, Mark, Jeff,  Bruce, Richard, Saul, Darren, Song

Agenda:

Action items:
1. Song will work with Jiajun to get the QA plan ready for point releases.
2. Matthew will send out patch recommendations for Yocto 1.1.1 to the mailing list.
3. Saul will work with the team to complete the planning for the meta core team.
4. Richard will review unsorted features and prioritize them.
5. Song will change 1.2 schedule and extend M1, M3, M4 by one week due to no ELC in April next year.
6. Song to work with Shanghai team to break epic features into smaller ones.

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 point release update - 5 min (Josh)
  - Haven't been any change since last time we check (2 weeks ago).
  - 1.0.2: target Mid Nov. , Bruce will get kernel update by the end of this week. Song will talk to Jiajun to have the QA take to Jiajun on the testing. Still on Track.
  - 1.1.1: Target the end of Nov to early Dec. Matthew has some patches, will put on the mailing lists. Start pulling things into the branch (Edison branch).
* Yocto 1.2 planning and M1 planning - 20 min (team)
  - Feature planning for some features still need to be completed
  - unsorted features need to be reviewed
  - For those who have completed planning, please go ahead with the design process and development.
  - Kernel team has done a great job for the planning.
  - The design process: developers initiate, talk to various stakeholders, features need to be signed off by team leads and architect/Richard. Design process checklist.
  - Status needs to be updated by feature owners every Monday on the white board after priority and estimate.
  - Estimate: purpose, how we are going to use it: individual can use it for your milestone planning. But won't be used by overall planning or to calculate everyone's workload. After a couple of milestones, estimation will get better and will be used for next milestone planning, but will be adjusted all the time along the way, feel free to update any time. Another use of estimation is to find our epic features. Epic features need to be divided into smaller ones. Suggest to be less than 10 PD.
  - Epic features need to be divided into smaller ones (< 10 PD), before scheduling it for milestones.
  - Focus on a couple of features at a time until it's in master.
  - Stabilization weeks: 'allow' time to fix bugs. But if you don't have any, please continue with features development. Priority during these weeks is to resolve build failures and bug fixing.
  - Don't put off bug fixing during development weeks.
  - Release boundary: We will release in April and October every year. The exact date of a release will vary depending on each release's circumstances.

* Opens - 10 min
  - Open bug count (RP): The # bug is going up, people should pay attention and get more bugs fixed is possible.

* Weekly team sharing (20 min)
  - Darren: Good reception in ELCE, RT workshop, lots of interests. Lot more interest of how to use the project than what the project is, we are making progress.
  - Saul: Came back from ELC, working on planning with the team. No blocker.
  - Richard: ELCE last week, trying to fix ongoing breakage. Catch up with bug patches. Email access has problem due to Linux Foundation network change. Remind me if there is anything I have not responded.
  - Bruce: Sick last week, working on point release update, working on the 1.2 features.
  - Jeff: vacation last week.
  - Mark: investigation with x32 stuff, there is no prelink. Re-syncing to be upstream cause some problem. Two different issues on psudo. ETC for the fixes of these by the end of this week.
  - Matthew: Nothing this time
  - Tom: Working on meta-intel. Working through some packages, building issues, etc. review some documentation. ECG support.
  - Jessica: ELC last week, sync with people on Linux tools, people show strong support of what we are doing. Sync up with 1.2 planning this week.
  - Beth: last week 1.2 planning, some documentation work, fixing a build statistic bug, fix by the end of week.

* Minutes: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, November 01, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (21 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-01 17:16 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (19 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-11-01 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

[...]

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, November 08, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (22 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-07 17:57 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (18 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-11-07 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liu, Song, 'McCombe, Kevin',
  Cc: 'Ruff, Nithya', 'morvek@mvista.com'

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 point release update - 5 min (Josh)
* Yocto 1.2 planning and M1 Status - 10 min (Song)
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.2_Status
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.2_Schedule
* Opens - 10 min
* Action item Review - 5 min
[...]

From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277
Beijing Out of Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322
Shanghai Out of Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877
Shenzen Out of Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities):
From IP phone dial 8-9957777
Other cities - Non IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark:
8060 1400
Finland:
09 41333477
France:
0497 275888
Germany:
08161 803232
Holland:
030 2417490
India:
BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel:
Italy:
039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan:
From TI Campus use 8 995 7777
Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia:
From IP phone dial 2643799
From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway:
Philippines:
From Baguio City use 4471177
From Metro Manila area use 8702477
Singapore:
From IP phone dial 3894777
Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea:
From IP phone dial 5606998
From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden:
08 58755577
Taiwan:
From IP phone dial 1363
From Taipei dial 2241 1363
Outside Taipei dial (02)2241 1363
Turkey:
Landline Only dial 0811 288 0001
then enter 877 633 1123
UK:
01604 663003
US:
972 995 7777 or 1877 561 6828

Recurring conferences
First scheduled conference:
Tue Jun 28, 2011
Recurrence frequency:
Weekly - Every 1 week(s) on Tuesday
Recurrence ends:
End on Fri Jun 22, 2012, 10:40 AM CDT

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, November 08, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (23 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-07 17:58 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (17 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-11-07 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

[...]

From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277
Beijing Out of Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322
Shanghai Out of Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877
Shenzen Out of Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities):
From IP phone dial 8-9957777
Other cities - Non IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark:
8060 1400
Finland:
09 41333477
France:
0497 275888
Germany:
08161 803232
Holland:
030 2417490
India:
BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel:
Italy:
039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan:
From TI Campus use 8 995 7777
Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia:
From IP phone dial 2643799
From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway:
Philippines:
From Baguio City use 4471177
From Metro Manila area use 8702477
Singapore:
From IP phone dial 3894777
Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea:
From IP phone dial 5606998
From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden:
08 58755577
Taiwan:
From IP phone dial 1363
From Taipei dial 2241 1363
Outside Taipei dial (02)2241 1363
Turkey:
Landline Only dial 0811 288 0001
then enter 877 633 1123
UK:
01604 663003
US:
972 995 7777 or 1877 561 6828

Recurring conferences
First scheduled conference:
Tue Jun 28, 2011
Recurrence frequency:
Weekly - Every 1 week(s) on Tuesday
Recurrence ends:
End on Fri Jun 22, 2012, 10:40 AM CDT

* Minutes: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, November 08, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (24 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-08 23:16 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (16 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-11-08 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liu, Song, 'McCombe, Kevin',
	Wold, Saul, Zhang,  Jessica, 'deVries, Alex',
	'Polk, Jeffrey', 'Hatle, Mark',
	Purdie, Richard, Li, Susie, Lock, Joshua,
	'Bruce Ashfield',
	Zanussi, Tom, Hart, Darren, Flanagan, Elizabeth, Stewart,
	David C, 'Lieu.Ta@windriver.com',
	'paul.anderson@windriver.com',
	Osier-mixon, Jeffrey, Dmytriyenko, Denys, Kooi, Koen,
	'yocto-ab@yoctoproject.org',
	Erway, Tracey M, 'Daniel Cauchy',
	Wang, Shane, 'Kridner, Jason',
	Yu, Ke, Rifenbark, Scott M, 'Dixon, Brad',
	'Jeremy Puhlman', yocto, 'shsift-yocto@yahoo.com'
  Cc: 'Ruff, Nithya', 'morvek@mvista.com'

Attendees:
Jeff, Beth, Paul, Darren, Tom, Jessica, Joshua, Matthew, Sean, Saul, Richard, Dave, ScottR, Song

Agenda:

New Action Item List:
1. Richard will review unsorted features and prioritize them.

The current focus of the team:
1. Development for 1.2 release, especially P1 features.
2. Urgent need to help Richard and Saul work on high bugs, fix build issues and get a green build going.

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 point release update - 5 min (Josh)
  . 1.0.2, Sent changes to the mailing list. 1759 is blocking the build: recreated, not an autobuilder issue, master works on that machine. Try to have the build ready sometime this week.
  . 1.1.1, Matthew proposed some changes. No progress so far.
* Yocto 1.2 planning and M1 Status - 10 min (Song)
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.2_Status
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.2_Schedule
2. Wiki Pages Status page, Feature/Task Board
3. Focus on 1-2 features/bugs at a time, don't start new ones until you commit the existing one. don't accumulate pull requests. Otherwise, we have to go back to week by week schedule and it may be a headache for all of us.
4. Release Criteria Review
1. Package update should be one of these
2. Any new meta-intel BSPs, give Beth a headsup.
3. Any no-meta-intel BSPs, give Beth a headsup. 3rd party release process, Beth will send it out again.
4. Performance should at least be the same.
5. 100% for update status is the new target.
5. Beth: some failures are occurring on the autobuilder, will look at it. Auto email will be sent to mailing list about autobuilder failures, team members need to look at that proactively. Milestone pull request, pull request cut off time are in Google Calendar.
6. High bug review: 7 high bugs.
7. Rotating Chair to debug autobuilder failures: It's a good, may have impact people's work. Song will think about the procedure.

* Opens - 10 min

* Action item Review - 5 min
1. Song will work with Jiajun to get the QA plan ready for point releases. (Done)
2. Matthew will send out patch recommendations for Yocto 1.1.1 to the mailing list. (Done)
3. Saul will work with the team to complete the planning for the meta core team. (Done)
4. Richard will review unsorted features and prioritize them. (WIP)
5. Song will change 1.2 schedule and extend M1, M3, M4 by one week due to no ELC in April next year. (Done)
6. Song to work with Shanghai team to break epic features into smaller ones. (Done)

* Weekly team sharing (20 min): (Skipped due to the lack of time in this meeting. Sorry about this.)

* Re: Minutes: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, November 08, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (25 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-08 23:17 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (15 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-11-08 23:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

[...]

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, November 15, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (26 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-11 21:48 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (14 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-11-11 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liu, Song, 'McCombe, Kevin',
  Cc: 'Ruff, Nithya', 'morvek@mvista.com'

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 point release update - 5 min (Josh)
* Yocto 1.2 M1 Status (features development and bug fixing) - 10 min (Song)
* Opens - 10 min
* Action item Review - 5 min
1. Richard will review unsorted features and prioritize them. (WIP)
[...]

From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277
Beijing Out of Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322
Shanghai Out of Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877
Shenzen Out of Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities):
From IP phone dial 8-9957777
Other cities - Non IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark:
8060 1400
Finland:
09 41333477
France:
0497 275888
Germany:
08161 803232
Holland:
030 2417490
India:
BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel:
Italy:
039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan:
From TI Campus use 8 995 7777
Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia:
From IP phone dial 2643799
From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway:
Philippines:
From Baguio City use 4471177
From Metro Manila area use 8702477
Singapore:
From IP phone dial 3894777
Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea:
From IP phone dial 5606998
From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden:
08 58755577
Taiwan:
From IP phone dial 1363
From Taipei dial 2241 1363
Outside Taipei dial (02)2241 1363
Turkey:
Landline Only dial 0811 288 0001
then enter 877 633 1123
UK:
01604 663003
US:
972 995 7777 or 1877 561 6828

Recurring conferences
First scheduled conference:
Tue Jun 28, 2011
Recurrence frequency:
Weekly - Every 1 week(s) on Tuesday
Recurrence ends:
End on Fri Jun 22, 2012, 10:40 AM CDT

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, November 15, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (27 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-11 21:50 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (13 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-11-11 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

[...]

From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277
Beijing Out of Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322
Shanghai Out of Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877
Shenzen Out of Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities):
From IP phone dial 8-9957777
Other cities - Non IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark:
8060 1400
Finland:
09 41333477
France:
0497 275888
Germany:
08161 803232
Holland:
030 2417490
India:
BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel:
Italy:
039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan:
From TI Campus use 8 995 7777
Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia:
From IP phone dial 2643799
From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway:
Philippines:
From Baguio City use 4471177
From Metro Manila area use 8702477
Singapore:
From IP phone dial 3894777
Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea:
From IP phone dial 5606998
From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden:
08 58755577
Taiwan:
From IP phone dial 1363
From Taipei dial 2241 1363
Outside Taipei dial (02)2241 1363
Turkey:
Landline Only dial 0811 288 0001
then enter 877 633 1123
UK:
01604 663003
US:
972 995 7777 or 1877 561 6828

Recurring conferences
First scheduled conference:
Tue Jun 28, 2011
Recurrence frequency:
Weekly - Every 1 week(s) on Tuesday
Recurrence ends:
End on Fri Jun 22, 2012, 10:40 AM CDT

* Re: Yocto Technical Team Meeting
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (28 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-15 16:13 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (12 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-11-15 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liu, Song, 'McCombe, Kevin',
  Cc: 'Ruff, Nithya', 'morvek@mvista.com'

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.2_Status

From: Liu, Song @ 2011-11-15 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Attendees:
Matthew, Saul, Paul, Richard, Dave, Darren, Joshua, Tom, Jeff, Mark, Jessica, Sean, Scott, Bruce, Lianhao, Beth, Song

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 point release update - 5 min (Josh)
  - Had some issues last week with autobuilder. Appeared to be resolved. Beth had some issues working on them yesterday. Beth is proposing some patches, will check with Josh. Beth is trying to have a build today. Should have the build this week.
  - 1.1.1, not much progress, should be more progress next week. Possible more patches regarding most recent issues. Josh will sync with Richard.
* Yocto 1.2 M1 Status (features development) - 10 min (Song)
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.2_Status
  Just finished the status and schedule update. Please get the status in bugzilla by Monday morning so that I have time updating things on the wiki. Hopefully we can automate these soon.
  - Issues:
    . Paul 1565/p1, no status, (Paul) Will have this in by the end of the week.
    . Beth 1546/p1, no status.
    . Some features have been staying in the current for more than 2 weeks. Anything blocking?
  - Build status: sanity test issue, actually more of infrastructure problem, should be resolved by now, we are mostly green.
* Opens - 10 min
  - bootloaders (Darren): syslinux and grub2 for BSPs mostly. Couple of items to convert EFI bootloader. Having 2 to maintain is a lot of work, propose to remove grub 2 from oe core. This discussion needs to continue on the mailing list. I can address meta-intel BSPs only, but this can benefit others also. Darren will send email to the mailing list to continue the discussion.
    . Concerns (Sean) that grub 2 does not have home, will take it back to mentor and provide any feedback. Maybe removing syslinux.
    . Darren will do research on File system and chain loading and continue the discussion on the mailing list.
  - how to deal with UEFI bootloading. A few options, efi linux, some have interest in dual booting, would like get some understanding on which direction to go: desktop with more flexibility or simple ones, or multi-bootloader approach.
    . One bootloader for one BSP. It would be nice to support more than one. (Mark)
    . Unfortunately we would have to support both. (RP)
    . (Sean) From a design/layer perspective, maybe one bootloader for one specific BSP. Large number of HW we want to support is non-intel.

  - meeting for shoeleather (Sean): Sean will organize a meeting for this project, if anyone is interested please email Sean.

* Action item Review - 5 min
1. Richard will review unsorted features and prioritize them. (WIP)

* Weekly team sharing (20 min)

Beth: get 1.0.2 build. Found some issues, finally hit the source mirror issue, solving it now. Got more performance for the autobuilder, a clean button for sstate build. This week will continue on the clean sstate build button.
Lianhao: travelling in US, discussing HOB design issues with Jessica, Josh, getting clear on issues and plan. No blocking issues. Only thing we need to discuss now is the collaboration model with designers in UK.
Bruce: working on planning for 1.2, working on some infrastructure changes for tools, getting ready to push to 3.2 kernel. Having issues with laptops, taking 30 secs to run recipes. Pseudo is taking a long time, there might be some issues. Database is growing really large (RP). Will take note of this and figure it out.
Saul: working with Richard, maintainers issues, pull request, process and planning on 1.2 around package updating. This week, continue on package update. Out the rest of this week for Linux con in Brazil.
Scott: working on issues on manuals. Trying to get hw together for fri ii.
Sean: going to be doing a conference call, if you are interested, please send me email. If there is trouble getting to me, send the email to John Cherry.
Jessica: working on plugin, tools, figure out, remote tools launch, setting up the meeting and framework, push to come up with a common framework. Working with lianhao on HOB review. Continue work on remote tools.
Mark: main thing is FS construction issues, prelink stuff, 64bit, continue to work on these things.
Jeff: nothing
Tom: spent time on going through some docs with Scott. Similar things last week with another Intel guy. Wrapping up to do video accelerating issues. Crownbay, emenlow. Will continue with that.
Josh: worked on 1.0.2 release and some 1.2 design work, will work on 1.1.1
Darren: spent time on some internal projects, helping get people start on BSPs, things around UEFI bootloading, will focus on some internal projects, get the final design for bootloader, as well as some BSP work.
Richard: catch up with various patches, get the build green, continue this week.
Paul: working on a number of bugs reported by community, 3 of them, a little bit work on the p1 issue. Continue on the p1 feature this week,

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, November 22, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (30 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-18 22:29 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (10 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-11-18 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 point release update - 10 min (Josh)
[...]

From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277
Beijing Out of Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322
Shanghai Out of Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877
Shenzen Out of Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities):
From IP phone dial 8-9957777
Other cities - Non IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark:
8060 1400
Finland:
09 41333477
France:
0497 275888
Germany:
08161 803232
Holland:
030 2417490
India:
BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel:
Italy:
039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan:
From TI Campus use 8 995 7777
Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia:
From IP phone dial 2643799
From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway:
Philippines:
From Baguio City use 4471177
From Metro Manila area use 8702477
Singapore:
From IP phone dial 3894777
Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea:
From IP phone dial 5606998
From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden:
08 58755577
Taiwan:
From IP phone dial 1363
From Taipei dial 2241 1363
Outside Taipei dial (02)2241 1363
Turkey:
Landline Only dial 0811 288 0001
then enter 877 633 1123
UK:
01604 663003
US:
972 995 7777 or 1877 561 6828

Recurring conferences
First scheduled conference:
Tue Jun 28, 2011
Recurrence frequency:
Weekly - Every 1 week(s) on Tuesday
Recurrence ends:
End on Fri Jun 22, 2012, 10:40 AM CDT

* Minutes: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, November 22, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (31 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-22 18:32 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (9 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-11-22 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Attendees:
Beth, Tom, Paul, Mark, ScottR, Jessica, Richard, Joshua, Jeff, Nitin, Dave, Saul, Darren. Song

New Action items:
1. Mark will review unsorted features from Wind River team and try to have them scheduled.
2. Paul will ping Jeremy on 1598.

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 point release update - 10 min (Josh)
   . 1.0.2: last night kicked off a build, having unpacking issues. Going to move it out to another autobuilder and try to build it there. The errors are pointing to hardware more and more. Josh will send out the patch list to the mailing list.
   . 1.1.1 has a large number of patches, writing a proposal to CCB. Song will schedule CCB meeting for early next week.
* Yocto 1.2 M1 Status (features development) - 10 min (Song)
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.2_Status
        . If you have features in development, please send in pull request this week if they can to avoid having everything done in the last dev week.
        . No high bugs, no new bugs last week. good progress on bug fixing, Richard has the most bug fixes in the past weeks since M1 with 11 fixes.
        . Maintenance items trending to make the target (50% update for M1).
        . Schedule reminder: feature complete for M1 happens on Dec. 2nd. Pull request due on mid-night, Dec. 4th. Pacific time.

* Opens - 10 min
  None
* Action item Review - 5 min
Richard will review unsorted features and prioritize them. (Done)

* Weekly team sharing (20 min)
  - Darren: Spent most of last night refactoring the boot image code. Make it more generic. Meta-tiny, get proposal out for Richard and Saul, working on internal BSPs, nothing blocking me now.
  Saul: Retuning from linux con, Brazil. Had good chat with people in Linux con, conversations on OE and Yocto. Did a presentation on Yocto, nothing blocking. Will help Richard on the pull request backlog.
  Nitin: Last week worked on x32, recipes upgrades and bug fixes. Create features in Bugzill for jdk stuff and x32. Sent email asking bugzilla issues. (* Saul will respond to Nitin's email.)
  Jeff: nothing
  Josh: Working on point release. Nothing blocking me.
  Richard: working on build, still some issues, generally issue are related to shared state. Made lots of progress, has some setbacks, working on it still. the build will get much better. Helped the situation dramatically. Continue doing that.
  Jessica: created patches for the remote layer and related changes. Will check in today. Had sync up meeting with community. Working on areas we are interested in. will look into other usability issues and bugs. No blocker.
   Scott: last week, completed first draft user experience doc for windows users , it's being reviewed. Spent some time on yocto docs repos. Working on how to straighten that out. * Scott/Darren are waiting for Richard's response.
   Mark: doing various stuff, no blockers. Action item is to review features on the unsorted list this week
   Paul: working on package history data collection, initial implementation is done. OE core is down, slight blocked on that. Working on bugs, will continue work on bugs, follow up with response to patches. * Will involve QA on the feature change.
   Tom: last week meta-intel clean up, extract out common things for meta-intel BSPs, made meta-intel layer to contain common stuff. Will check in soon, please let me know if you have any feedback. Worked on Internal bsps. Will continue this week.
   Beth: last week mostly working on 1.0.2 and get it up and going, working on autobuilder with Richard, licensing features. Updated bugzilla. Consolidated into 3 feature bugs.

[...]

From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277
Beijing Out of Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322
Shanghai Out of Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877
Shenzen Out of Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities):
From IP phone dial 8-9957777
Other cities - Non IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark:
8060 1400
Finland:
09 41333477
France:
0497 275888
Germany:
08161 803232
Holland:
030 2417490
India:
BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel:
Italy:
039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan:
From TI Campus use 8 995 7777
Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia:
From IP phone dial 2643799
From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway:
Philippines:
From Baguio City use 4471177
From Metro Manila area use 8702477
Singapore:
From IP phone dial 3894777
Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea:
From IP phone dial 5606998
From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden:
08 58755577
Taiwan:
From IP phone dial 1363
From Taipei dial 2241 1363
Outside Taipei dial (02)2241 1363
Turkey:
Landline Only dial 0811 288 0001
then enter 877 633 1123
UK:
01604 663003
US:
972 995 7777 or 1877 561 6828

Recurring conferences
First scheduled conference:
Tue Jun 28, 2011
Recurrence frequency:
Weekly - Every 1 week(s) on Tuesday
Recurrence ends:
End on Fri Jun 22, 2012, 10:40 AM CDT

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, November 29, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (32 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-28 21:15 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (8 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-11-28 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 point release update - 10 min (Josh/Beth)
* Yocto 1.2 M1 Status (features development) - 10 min (Song/Beth)
[...]

From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277
Beijing Out of Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322
Shanghai Out of Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877
Shenzen Out of Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities):
From IP phone dial 8-9957777
Other cities - Non IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark:
8060 1400
Finland:
09 41333477
France:
0497 275888
Germany:
08161 803232
Holland:
030 2417490
India:
BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel:
Italy:
039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan:
From TI Campus use 8 995 7777
Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia:
From IP phone dial 2643799
From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway:
Philippines:
From Baguio City use 4471177
From Metro Manila area use 8702477
Singapore:
From IP phone dial 3894777
Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea:
From IP phone dial 5606998
From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden:
08 58755577
Taiwan:
From IP phone dial 1363
From Taipei dial 2241 1363
Outside Taipei dial (02)2241 1363
Turkey:
Landline Only dial 0811 288 0001
then enter 877 633 1123
UK:
01604 663003
US:
972 995 7777 or 1877 561 6828

Recurring conferences
First scheduled conference:
Tue Jun 28, 2011
Recurrence frequency:
Weekly - Every 1 week(s) on Tuesday
Recurrence ends:
End on Fri Jun 22, 2012, 10:40 AM CDT

* Minutes: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, November 29, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (33 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-11-29 18:05 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (7 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-11-29 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Attendees:
Richard, Jessica, Matthew, Darren, Tom, Saul, Paul, Mark, Denys, Joshua, Jeff, Dave, Scott, Nitin, Song

New Action Item List:
* Action item Review - 5 min
  1. Mark will review unsorted features from Wind River team and try to have them scheduled (WIP)

Focus of the current week:
  M1 development and bug fixing, keep features on schedule, get patches reviewed or pre-reviewed as soon as possible.

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 point release update - 10 min (Josh/Beth)
  . Had an almost complete build for 1.0.2 last week, but still have some problems. Joshua is working on it. Targeting this week to have a build.
  . Will have CCB review the overall patch strategy for 1.1.1 tomorrow.
* Yocto 1.2 M1 Status (features development) - 10 min (Song/Beth)
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.2_Status
    . We are in the 5th week of M1. Feature complete coming this weekend
    . The build is green, no high bugs.
    . Test plan for all testable features have been completed, will be executed when the feature is in the build.
    . Great progress on P1 features last week, One small P1 has 20% done. all others are more than 70% complete. Most of them are more than 80% complete.
    . Last week has a great surprise on bug fixing, fixed about 20 bugs. Richard contributed most of them
    . Not great update on package update. Only one package update  last week, Saul and Song will follow up on that.
    . Darren 1635: this one may have to be rescheduled. Darren will see  how to fit this one into the rest of his schedule.
    . Issue: lots of features in the development stage, there could be a stampede of patch review and pull request in this last development week.
      - Consensus of the team: most of the people are working diligently to keep the features on schedule and also get patches pre-reviewed. We should allow more time for this to work.
      - We should publish the current process we are using so that the community can understand it better.

* Opens - 10 min

* Action item Review - 5 min
  1. Mark will review unsorted features from Wind River team and try to have them scheduled (WIP)
  2. Paul will ping Jeremy on 1598 (Done, still need more time, 1598 should be moved to other milestones)

* Weekly team sharing (20 min)
 Jeff: None,
 Josh: Worked and working on point release, nothing blocking now.
 Denys: None
 Mark: None
 Paul: initial version of package history patches, patch review, sending RFC to oe core mailing list. Still working on that.
 Saul: catching up on patches, working with team on updates, working on updates. Headsup on Openssl 1.0, RFC first. Using meta-oe as the base. Nothing blocking
 Tom: working on crownbay video acceleration, config clean up on meta-intel BSPs, other internal BSPs. Continue with these this week.
 Darren: Grub EFI, support internal teams, internal BSP, worked on Yocto doc with Scott. This week, get the grub efi done. Darren sent out another version out for review last night. Will integrate grub efi, moving on to syslinux.
 Matthew: working on cache issues, with Edison branch, upstreamed most of it. Hoping all of these fixes in 1.1.1, but they may bring more problems.
  . Dave: intuition is to have 10-12 fixes in a point release. Otherwise more patches may bring more problems, and also make the main release look bad. Really appreciate the work Matthew has done, we are trying to include it. We are planning a full QA test and release candidate for this point release in order to include more patches in it.
  . Richard: Master branch is stable, good time to get some fixes in point release, the situation is what it is, we should handle it.
 Jessica: completed eclipse plug-in work, fixed problems. Move on to look at  improving usability of the bitbake commander.
 Richard: Spent quite some time going through various issues. Closed bugs, the master is good, shared state is in good shape. Getting us closer to continuous integration. Will look at patches, bugs. Merge window coming up.
 Nitin: was working upgrades, starting to get into gtk staff. X32 work is going on.
 Scott: working on some bugs, got one done. Changes on manuals. Got the Yocto doc straighten out on the repo. Continue on bugs. Richard will take a look at the documentation page and suggest some changes.

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, December 6, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (34 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-12-05 16:10 ` Saul Wold
                   ` (6 subsequent siblings)
From: Saul Wold @ 2011-12-05 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Saul)
* Yocto 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 point release update - 10 min (Josh/Beth)
* Yocto 1.2 M1 Status (features development) - 10 min (Saul/Beth)
   https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.2_Status * Opens
- 10 min
* Action item Review - 5 min
   1. Mark will review unsorted features from Wind River team and try to
have them scheduled. (Status Check)
[...]

China (Beijing): >From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277 Beijing Out of
Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai): >From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322 Shanghai Out of
Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen): >From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877 Shenzen Out of
Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities): >From IP phone dial 8-9957777 Other cities - Non
IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark: 8060 1400
Finland: 09 41333477
France: 0497 275888
Germany: 08161 803232
Holland: 030 2417490
India: BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel: 09 790 6715
Italy: 039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan: >From TI Campus use 8 995 7777 Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia: >From IP phone dial 2643799 >From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway: 2 295 8744
Philippines: >From Baguio City use 4471177 >From Metro Manila area use
8702477
Singapore: >From IP phone dial 3894777 Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea: >From IP phone dial 5606998 >From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden: 08 58755577
Taiwan: >From IP phone dial 1363 >From Taipei dial 2241 1363 Outside
Taipei dial (02)2241 1363
Turkey: Landline Only dial 0811 288 0001 then enter 877 633 1123 UK:
01604 663003
US: 972 995 7777 or 1877 561 6828

Recurring conferences First scheduled conference: Tue Jun 28, 2011
Recurrence frequency: Weekly - Every 1 week(s) on Tuesday
Recurrence ends: End on Fri Jun 22, 2012, 10:40 AM CDT

* Minutes: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, December 06, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (35 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-12-06 16:44 ` Saul Wold
                   ` (5 subsequent siblings)
From: Saul Wold @ 2011-12-06 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Attendees:
Beth, Darren, Tom, Matthew, Scott R., Sean, Richard, Paul, Jeff, Denys,
Bruce, Mark, Dave, Song

New Action Item List:
* Action item Review - 5 min
   1. Mark will review unsorted features from Wind River team and try to
have them scheduled (WIP)

Focus of the current week:
   M1 development and bug fixing, keep features on schedule, get patches
reviewed or pre-reviewed as soon as possible.

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)

* Opens - 10 min
  - Tested Distro - Paul requested that people review the Tested Distro
list and send updates.

   https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.2_Status     . We
[...]

  Dave: Manager and
  Mark: Internal WR stuff, Bitbake runtask work - mechanism to call into
bitbake, prelinker maybe ARM-eabi prevents linkage
  Bruce: Traveling, M2 dev on schedule dev kernel 3.2rc4, Tracking
Stable 3.0rt, Main RT at 3.2, kernel updating and BSP refreshes 1.2 will
be at least 3.2
  Denys: Nothing
  Jeff: Nothing
  Paul: Finished BuildHistory - enable on AB?, QT 4.8.0 release,
bugfixing no blockers
  Richard: Patch pulling, slowed down by HW issue, moving forward to
address M1 and master updating.
  Sean: Nothing
  Scott R: Cleaning up Doc Bugs 1773, 1500, continuing with bugs and
working on Website doc pages, no blockers
  Matthew: Nothing
  Tom: Finished off M1 Intel video acceleration, internal bsp and support
  Darren: EFI Support (pounding head on desk), looking into other odd
behavior, internal BSP work.
  Beth: License M1 task - custom license, license manifest, license
cleanup, License Audit (team effort in the future), Gearing up for M1
  Saul: Recovering from Sick, Pull wrangling, helping Joshua out with
1.0.2 debugging, selfhosted image work

* Re: Minutes: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, December 06, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
@ 2011-12-06 17:29   ` McClintock Matthew-B29882
From: McClintock Matthew-B29882 @ 2011-12-06 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Saul Wold; +Cc: yocto

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Saul Wold <sgw@linux.intel.com> wrote:
>  . Will have CCB review the overall patch strategy for 1.1.1 tomorrow.

Please include me if possible.

Thanks,
Matthew

@ 2011-12-06 17:37     ` Saul Wold
From: Saul Wold @ 2011-12-06 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: McClintock Matthew-B29882; +Cc: yocto

On 12/06/2011 09:29 AM, McClintock Matthew-B29882 wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Saul Wold<sgw@linux.intel.com>  wrote:
>>   . Will have CCB review the overall patch strategy for 1.1.1 tomorrow.
>
> Please include me if possible.

This was a mistake, left over from last week, did not edit well.

CCB will be in the New Year.

Sau!

@ 2011-12-06 17:48   ` Saul Wold
From: Saul Wold @ 2011-12-06 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Saul Wold; +Cc: yocto

On 12/06/2011 08:44 AM, Saul Wold wrote:
> Attendees:
> Beth, Darren, Tom, Matthew, Scott R., Sean, Richard, Paul, Jeff, Denys,
> Bruce, Mark, Dave, Song
>
> New Action Item List:
> * Action item Review - 5 min
> 1. Mark will review unsorted features from Wind River team and try to
> have them scheduled (WIP)
>
> Focus of the current week:
> M1 development and bug fixing, keep features on schedule, get patches
> reviewed or pre-reviewed as soon as possible.
>
> Agenda:
>
> * Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
>

> * Opens - 10 min
> - Tested Distro - Paul requested that people review the Tested Distro
> list and send updates.

Sorry folks, I did not edit this section below correctly, hit the send
button too quickly.

> * Yocto 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 point release update - 10 min (Josh/Beth)
1.0.2 is on QA now, there was a problem with the x86-64 build the
OpenSuSE 11.4 Autobuilder machines, we tracked it down to an
LD_LIBRARY_PATH issue inside of binutils. Briefly, binutils builds a
host binary which seems to pick up some target based libraries (since on
an x86-64 host the target x86-64 libraries match), we are still
investigating why this only occurs on OpenSuSE 11.4, so this will be
release note item.

> * Yocto 1.2 M1 Status (features development) - 10 min (Song/Beth)
> https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.2_Status . We are in
> the 5th week of M1. Feature complete coming this weekend

Saul Completely forget to use the Status page, partly because it was not
updated since last week!

A couple of notes
  * The build is stable and almost green, issues are identified and
being worked
  * P1 Features (Package History & Initial Self-Hosted Minimal Build)
are in, Some P2 work is in also.
  * We had 46 packages updated, which should allow us to reach the 50%
goal for M1

> * Action item Review - 5 min
> 1. Mark will review unsorted features from Wind River team and try to
> have them scheduled (WIP)
>
> * Weekly team sharing (20 min)
> Dave: Manager and
> Mark: Internal WR stuff, Bitbake runtask work - mechanism to call into
> bitbake, prelinker maybe ARM-eabi prevents linkage
> Bruce: Traveling, M2 dev on schedule dev kernel 3.2rc4, Tracking Stable
> 3.0rt, Main RT at 3.2, kernel updating and BSP refreshes 1.2 will be at
> least 3.2
> Denys: Nothing
> Jeff: Nothing
> Paul: Finished BuildHistory - enable on AB?, QT 4.8.0 release, bugfixing
> no blockers
> Richard: Patch pulling, slowed down by HW issue, moving forward to
> address M1 and master updating.
> Sean: Nothing
> Scott R: Cleaning up Doc Bugs 1773, 1500, continuing with bugs and
> working on Website doc pages, no blockers
> Matthew: Nothing
> Tom: Finished off M1 Intel video acceleration, internal bsp and support
> Darren: EFI Support (pounding head on desk), looking into other odd
> behavior, internal BSP work.
> Beth: License M1 task - custom license, license manifest, license
> cleanup, License Audit (team effort in the future), Gearing up for M1
> Saul: Recovering from Sick, Pull wrangling, helping Joshua out with
> 1.0.2 debugging, selfhosted image work

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, December 13, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (36 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-12-12 23:35 ` Saul Wold
                   ` (4 subsequent siblings)
From: Saul Wold @ 2011-12-12 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Saul)
* Yocto 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 point release update - 10 min (Josh/Beth)
* Yocto 1.2 M1 Status (features development) - 10 min (Saul/Beth)
   https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.2_Status
* M2 Planning
[...]

From TI Campus use 89957777
[...]

* Minutes: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, December 13, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (37 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-12-13 17:56 ` Saul Wold
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Saul Wold @ 2011-12-13 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Attendees:
Sean, Beth, Tom, Richard, Darren, Bruce, Dave, Joshua, Mark, ScottR, Saul

New Action Item List:
* Action item Review - 5 min
   1. Mark will review unsorted features from Wind River team and try to
have them scheduled (WIP)

Focus of the current week:
   M1 Stabilization, M2 Planning

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Saul)
   RP: Autobuild & Bugs

* Opens - 10 min
  - Folded into 1.2 Status

* Yocto 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 point release update - 10 min (Josh/Beth)
   - Build issue on OpenSuse 11.04 with Host Intrusion
   - QA ran and found 7 problems, 1 will need to be fixed.
     - DISTRO_VERSION needs to be updated
   *  AR Josh: Email to CCB to review QA Result
   - 1.1.1 Status
     - CCB will review size of patch set in New Year
     - 1.1.1rc1 will be built before Christmas
     - QA will do a run between Christmas and New Years

* Yocto 1.2 M1 Status (features development) - 10 min (Song/Beth)
   https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.2_Status
   - We are coming up on M1 RC2 with a couple of issues related
     QT, the Auto builder and sanity testing, Saul will pull and
     get a test spin rolling

   - Richard has been clearing the Patch Queue and fixing issues with
     the build, we need to do a better job of testing patches
   - M1 Review:
     - All P1 Features made it into M1
       - Hob2 work occured in Hob2 branch
       - Self-Hosted Build Appliance can build almost all of world
         under 6 recipes failures, with pending fixes
     - Many P2 Features were also completed
       - Autoconf/Automake
       - Video Acceleration
       - Meta-Intel Config Update
       - Package History
       - Autobuilder sstate option
       - BuildStats Memory Measurements
     - Other M1 P2 Items that are close and will be delivered soon
       - GTK/Directfb (in Master now)
       - Sanity Check for Userspace (Pending fixing errors discovered by
         said sanity checks)
       - Host Intrusion (M2 Planning)
       - EFI (in Master now, bug fixes pending)
       - Grub for Syslinux Change (pending)

    - M2 Planning, please send Song Update as well as update Bug/Enhancment
    - Reveiwed Bug WDD and Bug Count

* Action item Review - 5 min
   1. Mark will review unsorted features from Wind River team and try to
have them scheduled (WIP)
   2. Saul to look at RC1 image for issues with dbus
   3. Saul to pull Qt, Qemu and useradd patches into M1 Rc2 and get spin

* Weekly team sharing (20 min)

Scott R:
  Shared State documentation, Virtual Machine Appliance (Fedora Hosted),
Webcast, Waiting for feedback from RP on Sstate
Mark: Windriver stuff
Joshua: Stable release, Planning M2 Tasks
Dave: Managing
Bruce: Working on M1 Late M2 Planning, Discussing with Tom/Darren Config
Options, Standalone Linux-Yocto tree build
Darren: Meta-Tiny Update, Intel BSP Support Work, Bug Fixing
Richard: Chasing Autobuilder failures, sstate, patch merge Queue, Bug
counte reduction
Tom: Intel BSP  work, Updated EMGD, Kernel Usability
Beth: License Stuff in Master, Milestone release, Stable 1.0.2 Release,
Autobuilder fixes
Sean: Mentor
Saul: Non-Gplv3 Self Hosted, Bug investigation, Patch queue

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, December 20, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (38 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-12-19 22:39 ` Liu, Song
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-12-19 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Agenda:
* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.1.1 point release update - 5 min (Josh)
* Yocto 1.2 M1 release readiness - 10 min (Team)
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.2_Status
* Yocto 1.2 M2 planning status check and action plan - 10 min (Song)
* Opens - 10 min
* Action item Review - 5 min
     - Mark will review unsorted features from Wind River team and try to have them scheduled (WIP)
* Weekly team sharing (15 min)

[...]

From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277
Beijing Out of Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322
Shanghai Out of Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877
Shenzen Out of Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities):
From IP phone dial 8-9957777
Other cities - Non IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark:
8060 1400
Finland:
09 41333477
France:
0497 275888
Germany:
08161 803232
Holland:
030 2417490
India:
BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel:
Italy:
039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan:
From TI Campus use 8 995 7777
Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia:
From IP phone dial 2643799
From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway:
Philippines:
From Baguio City use 4471177
From Metro Manila area use 8702477
Singapore:
From IP phone dial 3894777
Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea:
From IP phone dial 5606998
From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden:
08 58755577
Taiwan:
From IP phone dial 1363
From Taipei dial 2241 1363
Outside Taipei dial (02)2241 1363
Turkey:
Landline Only dial 0811 288 0001
then enter 877 633 1123
UK:
01604 663003
US:
972 995 7777 or 1877 561 6828

Recurring conferences
First scheduled conference:
Tue Jun 28, 2011
Recurrence frequency:
Weekly - Every 1 week(s) on Tuesday
Recurrence ends:
End on Fri Jun 22, 2012, 10:40 AM CDT

* Minutes: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, December 20, 2011 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (39 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2011-12-20 19:28 ` Liu, Song
From: Liu, Song @ 2011-12-20 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Attendees:
Paul, Beth, Saul, Josh, John Cherry, ScottR, Richard, Tom, Jessica, Jeff, Sean, Song

New action item list:
  - Mark will review unsorted features from Wind River team and try to have them scheduled (WIP, finalizing it.)
  - Song and Saul to follow on Scott Garmen's M2 schedule conflict.

Agenda:
* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)

* Yocto 1.1.1 point release update - 10 min (Josh)
  1.0.2 released? Any progress for 1.1.1? Targeting the end of Jan.?
  - Branch together, some issues, most are fixed. You are targeting Mid-Jan.

* Yocto 1.2 M1 release readiness - 10 min (Team)
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.2_Status
  - Wait for Jiajun's full test report for release readiness.

  - All P1 features are completed. Many P2/P3 features made into M1. Review incomplete M1 features (Current status? Anything depend on them? How to fit into the rest of milestones? What's the impact)

  - Many M2 features have been started. About half of the release development effort is in progress. Hopefully in the remaining milestones, the flow of pull requests will be relatively steady.

  - HOB2 made great progress. Even M2 features for HOB2 have been completed. Most of the features can be demonstrated under the current UI. There are still work to be done under the re-designed UI. Re-planning is in progress. Promising to complete HOB2 with re-designed UI. Bugzilla will be updated with the new plan.

  - We got more medium+ bugs in the last 2 weeks. At the same time, we also fixed quite some. So the remaining med+ bugs are pretty much unchanged. Nitin has fixed a lot of bugs (24), He's leading on the number of bugs fixed.

  - 3 high bugs:
    . multi-lib (1835), Richard has tested a fix and it works.
    . 1841: M1 build related testing with latest fix, already fixed in master.
    . 1807: FRI 2 related. Darren is working with otavio@ossystems.com.br on it

  - Package update exceeding our M1 target. Need Saul's data to update the chart.

  - Master status: green across the board. Fantastic! Thanks to Richard, Saul, Beth and the team

* Yocto 1.2 M2 planning status check and action plan - 10 min (Song)
  - Meta core team: done most last week, will complete this week. Song will follow up with Saul. Scott Garmen's M2 feature may be at risk since he has some work from Dave on training.  Richard has concerns on this. 1.2 is focused on usability. Error handling and removing warning messages are important. We will work out a solution for this. Need to wait after new year when Dave comes back. Options include taking other work off ScottG's shoulder or ask someone else to help. Song and Saul will follow up on this one.
  - Kernel team: Tom does not see any change for his M2 schedule. Will follow up with Darren and Bruce.
  - ADT: Jessica? BSP kernel tool needs to be moved to M3, Jessica will send Song email.
  - Paul: M2 schedule looks ok. No change

* Opens - 10 min
 - Bernard, 1.0.2: releasing Berbard today, release note ready, tarball set, made it to the mirror already. It's Bernard 5.0.2 ScottR will follow up with Beth on  any possible manual changes? Seems nothing so far.

* Action item Review - 5 min
     - Mark will review unsorted features from Wind River team and try to have them scheduled (WIP, finalizing it.)

* Weekly team sharing (20 min)
 - Sean: no major plan. Looking for some down time.
 - Jeff: Mark is making progress.
 - Jessica: just came back from vacation. Looked at M2, done planning. Working on ADT.
 - Tom: worked on Yocto BSPs, usability, posted for review. Bugs and internal BSPs. Next week mainly focusing internal BSPs.
 - Richard: Spent time dealing with package bugs, clean installs and autobuilder issues. Pushed patches in, making sure we have green build for autobuilder. Some long standing bugs remaining, will be working on them.
 - Scott R: working on some bugs, 3 done. A couple new ones in, working on them. working on remote system, so he can work remotely for a while. Windows users doc is done, it's a new page on the website. But need to wait for Jefro's website rework to be done to make it public.
 - John: looking for some downtime.
 - Josh: working on release, trying to get 1.1.1 build ready for QA before Christmas break.
 - Saul: follow bugs, updates, pull requests, planning M2, avoiding the shopping crowd.
 - Beth: Intel stuff, worked liecensing issues, trying to get some standard in order. There was work for M1, 1.1.1, 1.0.2.
 - Paul: been doing host ditro testing. Update QT, hit a snag with recipes (linking with libs), still not sure about the fix. Will comtinue with that next week. Only taking UK holiday. 26/27 and 01/02/2012

Special note: Our team sharing uncovered that we have less snow so far for this winter across US cities and UK. But it does not mean it's not cold. Still need to pay heating bill :(.

Happy holidays everyone! :)

* Agenda: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, January 03, 2012 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (40 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2012-01-02 18:42 ` Liu, Song
From: Liu, Song @ 2012-01-02 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Agenda:
* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.1.1 point release update - 10 min (Josh)
* Yocto 1.2 M2 status and major kernel/toolchain version lock - 10 min (Song/Bruce/Team)
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.2_Status
* Opens - 10 min
* Action item Review - 5 min
- Mark will review unsorted features from Wind River team and try to have them scheduled (WIP, finalizing it.)
- Song and Saul to follow on Scott Garman's M2 schedule conflict.
- Paul to work with Jeremy and others to move 1598 forward.
[...]

From office dial 8-9957777 or 8784277
Beijing Out of Office dial 5878 4277
China (Shanghai):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 3073322
Shanghai Out of Office dial 2307 3322
China (Shenzen):
From office dial 8-9957777 or 6007877
Shenzen Out of Office dial 2600 7877
China (Other Cities):
From IP phone dial 8-9957777
Other cities - Non IP phone dial 021-23073322
Denmark:
8060 1400
Finland:
09 41333477
France:
0497 275888
Germany:
08161 803232
Holland:
030 2417490
India:
BSNL subscribers use 1800 425 9996 (Toll Free)
Airtel subscribers use 0008 009 861 212 (Toll Free)
From TI Campus use 89957777
Others use 2509 9555 (Landline within Bangalore) or
80 2509 9555 (Outside Bangalore)
Israel:
Italy:
039 69061234 (039 is local city code not country code)
Japan:
From TI Campus use 8 995 7777
Outside TI use 03 4331 3777
Malaysia:
From IP phone dial 2643799
From Kuala Lumpur dial 4264 3799
Outside Kuala Lumpur dial (03)4264 3799
Norway:
Philippines:
From Baguio City use 4471177
From Metro Manila area use 8702477
Singapore:
From IP phone dial 3894777
Outside TI use 6389 4777
South Korea:
From IP phone dial 5606998
From Seoul dial 5606998
Outside Seoul dial (02)5606998
Sweden:
08 58755577
Taiwan:
From IP phone dial 1363
From Taipei dial 2241 1363
Outside Taipei dial (02)2241 1363
Turkey:
Landline Only dial 0811 288 0001
then enter 877 633 1123
UK:
01604 663003
US:
972 995 7777 or 1877 561 6828

Recurring conferences
First scheduled conference:
Tue Jun 28, 2011
Recurrence frequency:
Weekly - Every 1 week(s) on Tuesday
Recurrence ends:
End on Fri Jun 22, 2012, 10:40 AM CDT

* Minutes: Yocto Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, January 03, 2012 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
       [not found] <7E680CB2A76BB8438D08CF13C09FC53A16EBA481@FMSMSX151.amr.corp.intel.com>
                   ` (41 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2012-01-03 19:32 ` Liu, Song
From: Liu, Song @ 2012-01-03 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Attendees:
Paul, Beth, Josh, Richard, Scott, Mark, Jessica, Saul, Bruce, Matthew, Song

New Action Item:
- Mark will review unsorted features from Wind River team and try to have them scheduled (WIP, Reviewed, but not scheduled yet.)
- Song and Saul to follow on Scott Garman's M2 schedule conflict. (WIP, need to talk with Dave)
- Paul to work with Jeremy and others to move 1598 forward. (WIP)
- Paul to split feature 1566.

Agenda:
* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.1.1 point release update - 10 min (Josh)
  - Got the build out before Christmas, QA test passed. One outstanding issue. Have a promising solution now. Pulling together some other minor fixes. Need to talk with Beth
  - Scott: do we need to update manual?
  - Beth will setup a meeting with Josh and Scott to determine the next build for QA and possible doc changes.

* Yocto 1.2 M2 status and major kernel/toolchain version lock - 10 min (Song/Bruce/Team)
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v1.2_Status

  - 4th week of M2, next week we will have RC1. more than half of the features are in progress, some in patch review, some is lacking QA effort, about 40% still has no progress. Paul and ScottG's P1's are at risk.
  - Paul will split P1 feature 1655 into deliverables for both M2 and M3.
  - Master build is green by the new year's day. Integrating patches now.
  - bugs are in control with about 15 new bugs opened and about the same amount fixed after Christmas.
  - Major kernel version lock: Kernel - 3.2.x with RT release. Tool Chain - set with the versions now, gcc 4.6, minor patches possible, but no more major version change.
  - M2 release criteria review (Reviewed and updated on the wiki page)

* Opens - 10 min
     -  RP: email status: had a disaster over holiday, lost all emails, recovered most of them. Reponses were delayed.

* Action item Review - 5 min
- Mark will review unsorted features from Wind River team and try to have them scheduled (WIP, Reviewed, but not scheduled yet.)
- Song and Saul to follow on Scott Garman's M2 schedule conflict. (WIP, need to talk with Dave)
- Paul to work with Jeremy and others to move 1598 forward. (WIP)

* Team Sharing (shared some holiday stories, skip due to holidays)