* OpenBMC 11/6 community telecon - call for topics
@ 2017-11-03 13:45 Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2017-11-03 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OpenBMC

Please reply with any topics for the 11/6 call.

-brad

* RE: OpenBMC 11/6 community telecon - call for topics
@ 2017-11-03 17:43 ` Tanous, Ed
From: Tanous, Ed @ 2017-11-03 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop, OpenBMC

We would like to discuss how to best share our future plans in such a way that certain activities in progress can be synchronized between companies.

There is some questions about how useful it is posting sprint goals to github.  I'd like to have a discussion surrounding that.

-Ed