From: "Tian, Feng" <feng.tian@intel.com>
To: "Busch, Keith" <keith.busch@intel.com>, Laszlo Ersek <lersek@redhat.com>
Cc: "Tian, Feng" <feng.tian@intel.com>,
	"Anbazhagan, Baraneedharan" <anbazhagan@hp.com>,
	"edk2-devel@lists.sourceforge.net"
	<edk2-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>,
	qemu devel list <qemu-devel@nongnu.org>
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [edk2] NVMe question
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 02:04:37 +0000	[thread overview]

Got your point.

Ok, I will roll back the change

Thanks
Feng

-----Original Message-----
From: Busch, Keith
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 22:47
To: Tian, Feng; Laszlo Ersek
Cc: edk2-devel@lists.sourceforge.net; Anbazhagan, Baraneedharan; qemu devel list
Subject: RE: [edk2] NVMe question

Section 3.1.5, for IOCQES and IOSQES:

"The required and maximum values for this field are specified in the Identify Controller data structure in Figure 90 for each I/O Command Set. The value is in bytes and is specified as a power of two (2^n)."

If you're not setting these values, I assume you're leaving it as 0, which is most definitely below the "required" value.