* The behavior of i915_wait_request() after calling i915_gem_suspend_request()
@ 2018-03-27 19:48 Zhi Wang
From: Zhi Wang @ 2018-03-27 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Wilson, Joonas Lahtinen; +Cc: intel-gfx

Hi Chris and Joonas:
     Thanks for the discussion in the IRC for the suspend/resume request
APIs. I just a bit curious about the behavior of i915_wait_request()
after a caller suspend an i915 request. Will the caller of
i915_wait_request() be woken up at this time? or not? This behavior
decides how we are going to use those APIs. :)

Thanks again for the discussion and efforts. :)

Thanks,
Zhi.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-03-27 19:57 UTC | newest]