* Kernel building Participation .
@ 2019-09-27  8:50 Pramod Kumar Maurya
From: Pramod Kumar Maurya @ 2019-09-27  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Hi
I am kernel developer I want to participate in kernel CI project
voluntarily. Please let me know how I can proceed further.

--
Pramod Maurya

* Re: Kernel building Participation .
@ 2019-10-02 16:31 ` Kevin Hilman
From: Kevin Hilman @ 2019-10-02 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pramodkumar; +Cc: kernelci

Hello,

Pramod Kumar Maurya <pramodkumar@k7computing.com> writes:

> I am kernel developer I want to participate in kernel CI project
> voluntarily. Please let me know how I can proceed further.

Thanks for reaching out.  Nice to hear you're interested in
participating.

You could start by having a look at our doc/wiki[1] to get a feel for
the projects and what we're up to.  The wiki has a brief overview of the
projects and the various code repos involved.

>From there, I'd recommend looking at issues and milestones the
kernelci-core repo[2].  The issues there are places we could use some
help, and the Milestones there are also describing some bigger,
longer-term things we'd like to work on.

Help in any of those areas would be helpful.

Feel free to ask any questions here on this mailing list
(kernelci@groups.io), or engage with other developers on the #kernelci
IRC channel (on Freenode.)

Thanks for your interest in helping,

Kevin