* problem with displayed peci temperature sensors in webui
       [not found] <800107506.2442690.1658745278973.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2022-07-25 10:34 ` Nikita Pavlov
From: Nikita Pavlov @ 2022-07-25 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hi,I have problem with display temperature sensors in webui.  On hwmon dbus bus I have some sensors like ambient, inlet and etc. and this sensors displayed in webui. Also I have peci sensors. Hwmon read peci files and set values on dbus. But peci values are not displayed in webui. As a result, all sensors except the peci are displayed in the webui. How I can debug this or maybe someone faced this problem ?
--
Best regards,
Nikita Pavlov

* RE: problem with displayed peci temperature sensors in webui
@ 2023-07-04  7:48   ` CHLI30
From: CHLI30 @ 2023-07-04  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nikita Pavlov, openbmc

Did you try this command to check all your peci sensors show correctly?
# ipmitool sdr elist

You can trigger host restart then check your peci driver whether work normally.
# ipmitool power off
# ipmitool power on

Then check log whether is there any fail about peci.
# dmesg | grep -i peci

However, you can use this command to verify your peci devices.
# ls -l /sys/bus/peci/devices

If your peci devices exist then you should get value for example:
# cat /sys/bus/peci/devices/0-30/peci_cpu.cputemp.skx.48/hwmon/hwmon19/temp*_input

Sincerely,
Tim
I have problem with display temperature sensors in webui.  On hwmon dbus bus I have some sensors like ambient, inlet and etc. and this sensors displayed in webui. Also I have peci sensors. Hwmon read peci files and set values on dbus. But peci values are not displayed in webui. As a result, all sensors except the peci are displayed in the webui. How I can debug this or maybe someone faced this problem ?

--
Best regards,
Nikita Pavlov
NUST MISiS student
niikita@yahoo.com<mailto:niikita@yahoo.com>

________________________________
The privileged confidential information contained in this email is intended for use only by the addressees as indicated by the original sender of this email. If you are not the addressee indicated in this email or are not responsible for delivery of the email to such a person, please kindly reply to the sender indicating this fact and delete all copies of it from your computer and network server immediately. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. It is advised that any unauthorized use of confidential information of Nuvoton is strictly prohibited; and any information in this email irrelevant to the official business of Nuvoton shall be deemed as neither given nor endorsed by Nuvoton.

* Re: problem with displayed peci temperature sensors in webui
@ 2023-07-04 13:52   ` Paul Fertser
From: Paul Fertser @ 2023-07-04 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nikita Pavlov; +Cc: openbmc

Hi Nikita,

On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 10:34:38AM +0000, Nikita Pavlov wrote:
> Also I have peci sensors. Hwmon read peci files and set values on dbus.

What daemon exposes PECI sensors on D-Bus for you? What Linux version
are you using?

With current OpenBMC you either need omnisensor or this patch to
dbus-sensors https://gerrit.openbmc.org/c/openbmc/dbus-sensors/+/62025
to get them visible.

mailto:fercerpav@gmail.com