* [U-Boot] Urgent Payment Information From Western Union!!!
@ 2011-03-28  7:08 WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
From: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER @ 2011-03-28  7:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Good day,

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5000.00 USD dollars
through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your
full compensation payment of $2.5Million Dollars via Western Union by the United
Nations Government.So I decided to email you the MTCN and sender's name
so you can pick up this $5000.00 USD to enable us send another $5000.00
USD by tomorrow as you know we will be sending you only $5000.00 USD per
day. Please pick up this information and run to any Western Union in your
country to pick up the $5000.00 USD and call me back to send you another
payment tomorrow. However we have noted you as a customer of western union
money transfer.

Manager: Mr Frank Amos.
Email: wumt66657 at yahoo.com.hk
Tel number:+2347067137893

Call or email me once you picked up this $5,000 USD today. Here is the
western union information below.

Sender`s First Name:_______Idrus
Sender's Last Name:________Jemain
MTCN:______________________115-065-5463
Amount;=___________________$5,000, USD
Test Question;= ___________Honest?
Test Answer;= _____________Trust

Mean while i want you to give me a call if there is any problem
my telephone number is +2347067137893

Regards,
Tel number:+2347067137893
Mr Frank Amos.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-03-28  7:08 UTC | newest]