* Congratulation
@ 2011-12-19  9:56 ` Coca Cola Anniversary Award
From: Coca Cola Anniversary Award @ 2011-12-19  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Congratulation Your email address has won YOU Sum of 2 Million GBP and Two
Laptop in the ongoing COCA-COLA 20011 Promotion United-Kingdom 2011.

send your Details for claims:

Names.Address.Sex.Age.Tel.Occupation.Country.

MR. harry kay
Email:ccpdept_2011@w.cn

From: Coca Cola Anniversary Award @ 2011-12-19  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-07-06 21:37 Richy Walters
From: Richy Walters @ 2017-07-06 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mark89

Congratulations Lucky Winner. Your email Address has just Won $1,000,000.00 USD. Contact Us Via Email:
fidelityfinlanddesk@gmail.com For Claim)

* Congratulation
@ 2017-06-11  6:34 Azim Hash
From: Azim Hash @ 2017-06-11  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello,

I'm Azim Hashim Premji, an Indian business tycoon, investor, and philanthropist. I'm the chairman of Wipro Limited. I gave away 25 per cent of my personal wealth to charity. And I also pledged to give away the rest of 25% this year 2017.. I have decided to donate 750,000.00USD to you. If you are interested in my donation, do contact me for more info. I will also want you to be part of my Charity Foundation once you receive this Cash Donation if you don't mind..

You can also read more about me via the link below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azim_Premji

whatsapp:+91-886-718-2831

CEO Wipro Limited
Azim Hashim Premji

* Congratulation
@ 2017-06-11  6:34 Azim Hash

From: Azim Hash @ 2017-06-11  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-12-12 18:38 Western Union Money Transfer Office
From: Western Union Money Transfer Office @ 2015-12-12 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Attention you have been awarded with the sum of $200,000 USD by
the Western Union Money Transfer Office, As part of our Annual market
promotions this Year @2015.

Get back us for claim by filling the details stated here:

1. Name:______
2. Address________
3. Country:_______
4. Phone Number____
5. Occupation:________
6. Sex:_______________
7. Age________________

Name: Mr.Leo Sam

Contact Email: westernunion_officeng-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

Regard
Mr.Leo Sam

* Congratulation
@ 2015-12-12 16:41 Western Union Money Transfer Office
From: Western Union Money Transfer Office @ 2015-12-12 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Attention you have been awarded with the sum of $200,000 USD by
the Western Union Money Transfer Office, As part of our Annual market
promotions this Year @2015.

Get back us for claim by filling the details stated here:

1. Name:______
2. Address________
3. Country:_______
4. Phone Number____
5. Occupation:________
6. Sex:_______________
7. Age________________

Name: Mr.Leo Sam

Contact Email: westernunion_officeng@yahoo.com

Regard
Mr.Leo Sam

* Congratulation
@ 2015-12-12 14:19 Western Union Money Transfer Office
From: Western Union Money Transfer Office @ 2015-12-12 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-12-12 11:31 Western Union Money Transfer Office

From:  @ 2015-10-20 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

My foundation is donating $550,000 USD to you, kindly reply.  1st FMT

* Congratulation
       [not found]                                                                     ` <846662908.44239.1413293178016.JavaMail.yahoo@jws10067.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
@ 2014-10-14 13:31                                                                       ` Microsoft Promotion
From: Microsoft Promotion @ 2014-10-14 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Congratulation

[-- Attachment #2: MICROSOFT AWARD PROMOTION.doc --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 53248 bytes --]

* CONGRATULATION
@ 2014-07-19  6:15 HERITAGE BOARD ORGAINZATION
From: HERITAGE BOARD ORGAINZATION @ 2014-07-19  6:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
This is to notify you of 500,000 GBP (Great British Pounds) in MONEY GRAM office, which you have won by email selection. Contact Dr.Gary Gilliland for details on how you will claim your money. Contact Email: heritageorganization2014@gmail.com

* congratulation
@ 2013-11-16 14:06 adam33
From: adam33 @ 2013-11-16 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Donation to You, Contact Dave and Angela Dawe on dave_angela12@cash4u.com For More Info

* Congratulation
@ 2012-11-01  4:27 Coloquios Derecho Internacional 2012
From: Coloquios Derecho Internacional 2012 @ 2012-11-01  4:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Your E-mail ID Has Won £:750,000.00. Great British Pounds In The BMW
Advert AWARD UK EMAIL PROMOTION, TO CLAIM FILL THE FORM BELLOW

Full Names:------------
Direct Phone No-------------
Residential Address:----------
Country:------------
Age:-----------
Nationality:---------------

* CONGRATULATION
@ 2012-05-19  9:21 BBC COMPANY OFFICE UK
From: BBC COMPANY OFFICE UK @ 2012-05-19  9:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

GOOD NEWS!!! OPEN THE ATTACHED FILE FOR MORE DETAILS

[-- Attachment #2: BBC WINNING DETAILS..doc --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 110592 bytes --]

* Congratulation
@ 2011-11-04 23:45 MR,Dave Mich
From: MR,Dave Mich @ 2011-11-04 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Congratulation...You have won jackpotjoy of 1,000,000 (One million pounds sterling) from the MONDAY E-MAIL NATIONAL LOTTERY UNITED KINGDOM. Contact and Fill out the claims form to the claim proccesing officer Mr. Dave Mich. Email:(davemich99@shqiptar.eu) in other to process the claims  of your prize without delay.
CALL LINE:(Tel:+447024026499)

Send your
Full Name:___
Address:___
Age:__
Sex:___
Occupation:___
Tel___
Country____

Your Sincerely.
Mrs Helen Cole
Online co-odinator
Monday National Lottery.

* Congratulation
@ 2011-04-14 17:27 PHILIP HARTLEY
From: PHILIP HARTLEY @ 2011-04-14 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Microsoft 750,000 winner send name/address/phone number TO: darrenhartson.desk@yahoo.com.hk

* congratulation
@ 2010-09-16  1:33 Motorola Company
From: Motorola Company @ 2010-09-16  1:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

You are a Quantified winner of £400.000 in the 2010 Promo.Send Below  your: Name
s,Country,Sex,Tel,Occupation.

* CONGRATULATION
@ 2010-08-07  7:19 AWARD MICROSOFT CORPORATION
From: AWARD MICROSOFT CORPORATION @ 2010-08-07  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

GOOD DAY
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE WON THE SUM OF 500,000.00 POUNDS  AT THE
LATEST "MICROSOFT AWARD®PROMOTION HELD ON AUGUST 5TH, 2010. PLEASE
FILL THE INFORMATION BELOW AND SEND TO
Name: LARRY LEONG
Email:wrdmcrsftcorporation7@gmail.com

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.State:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Country:
8.Tel.Number:

CONGRATULATION ONCE AGAIN.

This message was sent
using Dodo Webmail - www.dodo.com.au

* congratulation
@ 2010-06-27  0:05 Motorola Promo UK
From: Motorola Promo UK @ 2010-06-27  0:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear Customer:
You won 1,000,000.00GBP (One Million Great British Pounds Sterling)
From the end of the year Motorola Mobile Search Engine Promo
To claim your winnings are expected to immediately contact Affiliated Claim Agent within
24 hours with the following information below.
Full name .....
Sex..........
Age ....
Marital Status......
Occupation.....
Monthly Income:........
Country ....
Address
Contact ...
Direct Number ....
Once Again Congratulation.
Regards
Mr.David Glen
Email:motorolaprocessunit6@mail2world.com
From Motorola Online co-ordinator

* Congratulation
@ 2010-06-10 11:07 Uk
From: Uk @ 2010-06-10 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

You Won  £1,000,000.00 Send your Name, Address, Tel, Age.

* Congratulation
@ 2009-08-26 15:04 terri.lutes
From: terri.lutes @ 2009-08-26 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: contact

750,000 has been Awarded to your Email.
send your Names/Tel/Address/Country to
slyvester.howard03@gala.net

* Congratulation
@ 2009-08-25 14:50 charles.nichols
From: charles.nichols @ 2009-08-25 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: contact

750,000 GBP has been Awarded to your Email. send your Names/Tel/Address/Country to slyvester.howard01@gala.net

* Congratulation
@ 2009-08-24  4:22 o k
From: o k @ 2009-08-24  4:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Congratulation (Toyota Promotion,Your E-mail Has Won You 3,000 000 00 GBP(Three Million Pounds Sterling) and a car ( 2009 TOYOTA
CAMRY )Contact our Fudiciary agent, Mr William Gate E-mail::  toyotacliamsdept11@yahoo.com.hk  1.Full name.2.Country.3.Contact
Address.4.Telephone NumberOccupation:

* Congratulation
@ 2009-08-19 13:27 lucys.dlzinn
From: lucys.dlzinn @ 2009-08-19 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: enquiry

750,000 GBP has been Awarded to your Email. send your Names/Tel/Address/Country to slyvester.howard@8u8.hk

* Congratulation
@ 2009-07-07  9:48 Web Draw
From: Web Draw @ 2009-07-07  9:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

£450,000.00 has been award to you in the Microsoft Prize,send us your Naames/Tel/Addresas/Country). for your claim prinnket.graffin5@btinternet.com

* congratulation
@ 2009-07-02 22:28 julylotto1018
From: julylotto1018 @ 2009-07-02 22:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Настоящим уведомляем Вас о том, что у вас есть сумму $ 500,000,00 долларов США в Австралии лотерею награду 2009 году, во время нашей электронной системы голосования. (verificationdept.lottoinc1@yahoo.com)
связаться с нашим агентом претензий со следующей информацией в
Ваше имя :.....
Адрес :.............
Телефонный номер :.........
Чтобы ваши претензии приза свяжитесь фидуциарная агента по электронной почте: Контактная информация (verificationdept.lottoinc1@yahoo.com)

* CONGRATULATION
@ 2009-06-22 11:43 WEB DRAW
From: WEB DRAW @ 2009-06-22 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

£450,000.00 has been award to you from the microsoft promo,send us your Names/Tel/Address/Country/ prinnket.graffin1@btinternet.com

* Congratulation
@ 2009-06-06 17:19 contoursexpress1
From: contoursexpress1 @ 2009-06-06 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

You were selected for the sum of 1,230,310.00 GBP . Verify this mail immediately by sending in your information. This will include your name,> address, age, phone number etc to Mr Phil Herald  (Email:lottsclaims05@gala.net)

* CONGRATULATION
@ 2009-06-02 10:26 ONLINE NOTICE
From: ONLINE NOTICE @ 2009-06-02 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Info

Notification!!

You are a certified winner of£250,000.00Pounds by

the microsoft award 2009 fill in below your names,

address,sex, age, telephone, occupation.

Regards
Mr P. Griffin
pinkettgriffin_pin009@btinternet.com

* Congratulation
@ 2009-05-26  7:29 Siemens
From: Siemens @ 2009-05-26  7:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

You have just been awarded,£750,000 GBP in the siemens Online,send us your
Names........
Address......Country......Sex/Tel.......

* Congratulation
@ 2009-05-26  7:28 Siemens
From: Siemens @ 2009-05-26  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

@ 2009-05-23  3:11 siemens
From: siemens @ 2009-05-23  3:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

You have won £750,000.00 GBP.

send the following: name,Age,Sex,Country

Mrs. Caroline Bryan.

* Congratulation
@ 2009-05-05 11:29 Siemens
From: Siemens @ 2009-05-05 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Your email ID was awarded £750,000,00 GBP in the SIEMENS AWARD. Reply us about your full info:sgroup33@gmail.com

Name:...........................
Country:........................
Sex:............................
Age/Tell Number:................

* congratulation
@ 2009-02-28  8:39 james philipson
From: james philipson @ 2009-02-28  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Congratulations!! Your e-mail address has emerged winner of the lump sum
of US$720,000.00 from our END OF YEAR MIDDLE EAST-ASIA PROMOTION, This
Online Program is jointly Sponsored By DELL GROUP and the EMIRATES
FOUNDATION.
 To acknowledge the receipt of this E-mail and for further instruction,
PLEASE
CONTACT Mr james philipson VIA EMAIL: james.philipson@live.com Thank You
MEDP PROG.

* Congratulation
@ 2009-02-24 11:37 fondation
From: fondation @ 2009-02-24 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Congratulation for your $1,350,000.00 as grant from the
Fondation De France. You are to send us the following
details so that we can proceed to process your grant.
Name:
Address:
 Occupation:
Sex:
Tel.

And send to Mr Patrice Williams (fdfclaimsofficer@gmail.com)
Sincerely,
Mrs. Claudia Lauren Announcer.
www.fdf.org

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com

* congratulation
@ 2009-02-22 14:27 festoaa@yahoo.com
From: festoaa@yahoo.com @ 2009-02-22 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: festoaa

@ 2008-08-08 17:10 regward
From: regward @ 2008-08-08 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Attn: We are please to inform You that you just won the sum of $2,000,000.00, form our FREELOTTO PROMOTION PROGRAM. Fill the details:Full Name,Country,Tel,Occupation: Email: contactrichardsmith02@gmail.com

* Congratulation
@ 2008-05-26 16:03 Free Lotto Email Online Promo
From: Free Lotto Email Online Promo @ 2008-05-26 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: winners

we are happy to announce to you that you won the sum of $2,000,000.00 from our monthly FREELOTTO PROMOTION PROGRAM,you are advice to get back to us, to claim your prize.Contact Richard Smith
E-mail:contactrichardsmith01@btinternet.com

* congratulation
@ 2008-05-08 12:20 LOTTERY BOARD
From: LOTTERY BOARD @ 2008-05-08 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your e-mail address just won for you 1.000,000.00 GBP) in the online Uk
Lottery Promotions held 8st of may 2008. Contact Mr.Mr.Charton Powell
immediately for Claims. Email:mr.
directive_organizingboard2008@yahoo.co.uk contact him
with your details 1.Name.2.Address.4.Age.5.sex.6.Occupation.7.Phone/Fax.
Regards
Mrs Cicilia More

* Congratulation
@ 2008-04-26 16:04 dralmon
From: dralmon @ 2008-04-26 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

You won the sum of £1,000,000.00 GBP from our monthly  Promotion,to
claim your prize get back to us with your Names,Address,Occupation,
Age. Contact : Dr. Pinkett Brown, Email:pinkett.brown5@btinternet.com.
Rose Wood
Promotions Manager.

* CONGRATULATION
@ 2007-05-28 14:06 Mr Michael David.
From: Mr Michael David. @ 2007-05-28 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

SHELL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL.
Ref: SHL/9420X2/68
Batch:074/05/ZY36

We are pleased to inform you today 28th May 2007 of the result of
the winners of the SHELL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL ONLINE PROMO
PROGRAMME, held on  the 30th April 2007. You have therefore
been approved for a lump sum pay out of $10,000,000.00 (Ten Million
United State Dollars), in cash credited to file XYL/26510460037/06.
To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent;
You are to provide the following

1:YOUR FULL NAME
2:SEX
3:REF
4:COUNTRY
5:AGE

Shell Award Department
Contact Name: Mr. Johnson Cole
Email: shellpromo_021@yahoo.com
Phone Number: +234-8025-3415-17
Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.

Yours Truly,
Mr Michael David.

* CONGRATULATION
@ 2006-11-28  2:15 Uk National Lottery
From: Uk National Lottery @ 2006-11-28  2:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: national

UK National Lottery,
41 Wigmore Street
London W1U 1PJ,
United Kingdom,

Draw date:12/11/2006
Ref  : UK/776090X2/23
Batch: 013/06/8394369
WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the Draw (06/1096) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, online UK National Lottery program held on 12th November,2006.Your e-mail address attached to Ticket Number:8603775966738 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the Winning Numbers:9,14,21,23,39,44,19 (bonus no.19), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e match 5 plus 1 bonus.

You have therefore been approved to claim total sum of £ 1,500,000(One Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling ),payout in Us dollars;2,776,646.55 in cash credited to file ktu/9023118308/03.All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. This is an end of year promotional draw in which there were no tickets sold.

Your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling  ) will be released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe.Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact them.For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.
To file for your claim,Please contact our Fiduciary Agent for
VALIDATION.
Mr Daid Rex.
Foreign Services Manager, Payment and Release order
Department,CLAIMS PROCESSING LOTTERY AGENT.
TRANS-ATLANTIC S.A LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Phone Number::+(44)702 409 3240 `
Fax Number:  +(44)707 515 8047
E-mail : lotterofficerrex@aim.com
Endeavour to email him your full names,winning numbers,email
address,telephone and fax numbers immediately.
Congratulations from me and members of staff of THE UK NATIONAL
LOTTERY.
Yours faithfully,
Amanda Collins.
UK Lottery Online coordinator