* Business Proposal!
@ 2016-02-24 14:22 zhongjun
From: zhongjun @ 2016-02-24 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good day,

I need a foreign partner for a proposed mutual business, which refers to the transfer of a large sum of money to an account abroad, as the beneficiary of the funds. Everything about this operation, will be legally done without any bridge financial authority, both in my country and yours.I wil indulge you exercise the utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. If you are interested, please reply back through my private email address written down, I'll give you more information about myself with the financial institution I represented and the actual amounts involved about the project so I receive your positive response.

Private E-mail: fu.zhongjun2015@hotmail.com

Friendly greeting,

Executive director.

* BUSINESS PROPOSAL !!!
@ 2020-04-01  9:39 Abdul Kareem
From: Abdul Kareem @ 2020-04-01  9:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dearest Friend

I am Abdul Kareem Working with Emirate NBD Bank Dubai,United Arab Emirate as Finance Manager,I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal which I believe will profit the both of us after completion,I have been in search of someone with this last name as yours,when I saw your name I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other believing that you will not betray me, My late client citizen of your country who is the founder of (ALF Emirate Gold Refinery DMCC) made a fixed deposit with my bank in January 2009 for 36 calendar months, valued at (US$37,500,000)Thirty Seven Million,Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only,The due date for this deposit contract was the 2nd of April 2012,He met his untimely death in the Japan earthquake and tsunami Friday 11 March 2011 on a business trip.

My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I was his Account Officer and he did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened,he was a widowed and no children,I am seeking your co-operation to present you as the Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you are a foreigner and my bank  will release the funds to you,There is no risk involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of law,I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds in this ratio, 50/50% ,Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information highly confidential, We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response.

Anticipating your response

Sincerely Yours
Abdul Kareem

* BUSINESS PROPOSAL !!!
@ 2020-03-09  8:41 Abdul Kareem
From: Abdul Kareem @ 2020-03-09  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dearest Friend

I am Mr Abdul Kareem working with Emirate NBD Bank Dubai,United Arab Emirate as Finance Manager.
I have a very profitable Business that relate to you and will benefit both of us after completion.
Kindly get back to me for more details.
Awaiting your response.
Regards
Abdul Kareem

* Business Proposal !!!
@ 2019-08-08 22:42 ` Mrs. Laura Cha Shih
From: Mrs. Laura Cha Shih @ 2019-08-08 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings to you,I am Mrs. Laura Cha Shih, from Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited,(China). I have a business proposal worth USD$30,000,000 (Thirty Million United States Dollars Only) for you to transact with me. Reply For More Details.Best Regards
Mrs. Laura Cha Shih

From: Mrs. Laura Cha Shih @ 2019-08-08 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-04-25 21:00 Mrs Zeliha Faruk
From: Mrs Zeliha Faruk @ 2018-04-25 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello Dear

Greetings to you, please I have a very important business proposal for our mutual benefit, please let me know if you are interested.

Best Regards,
Miss. Zeliha ömer Faruk
Caddesi Kristal Kule Binasi
No:215

* BUSINESS PROPOSAL!!!
@ 2016-07-20  9:53 a.victima.lara
From: a.victima.lara @ 2016-07-20  9:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Mr.Saeed Bin Salem Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of the National Commercial Bank Libya.I have a secured business suggestion for you reply me on my email: saeedbin88@qq.com

* BUSINESS PROPOSAL!!!
@ 2016-07-20  9:45 a.victima.lara
From: a.victima.lara @ 2016-07-20  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2016-01-27 23:35 desy.liana
From: desy.liana @ 2016-01-27 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

How are you today? My name is Alex Chu. I work with Nanyang Commercial Bank here in Hong Kong.I have a win-win business proposal of a lifetime that is up to the tune of 17.6m (Seventeen Million, six Hundred Thousand Dollars). Please note that this business transaction is 100% risk free and will only take five working days from start to finish.Please let me know if you are interested so that I can give you details on how to go about the process.
I await your response.

Thanks
Alex Chu

________________________________

Kartu Indonesia Sehat (KIS) adalah tanda kepesertaan Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional (JKN) untuk memperoleh pelayanan kesehatan yang komprehensif pada fasilitas kesehatan melalui mekanisme sistem rujukan berjenjang dan atas indikasi medis*.

KIS diterbitkan oleh BPJS Kesehatan untuk seluruh peserta jaminan kesehatan termasuk penerima bantuan iuran (PBI).

Kepesertaan KIS ada 2 kelompok:

  1.  Kelompok masyarakat yang wajib mendaftar dan membayar iuran, baik membayar sendiri, ataupun berkontribusi bersama pemberi kerjanya;
  2.  Kelompok masyarakat miskin dan tidak mampu yang didaftarkan oleh pemerintah dan iurannya dibayari oleh pemerintah

*) Kartu lainnya: Kartu Eks Askes, Eks Jamkesmas, KJS, Kartu JKN BPJS Kesehatan, masih tetap berlaku sesuai ketentuan sepanjang belum diganti dengan Kartu Indonesia Sehat (KIS).

* BUSINESS PROPOSAL!
@ 2015-11-07 17:03 zhongjun@asia.com
From: zhongjun@asia.com @ 2015-11-07 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Good day,

I need a foreign partner for a mutual business  proposal ,which relates to the transfer of a large sum of money to a
foreign account, as the recipient of the funds. Everything about this  transaction will be done legally without any bridge of financial
authority both in my Country and yours.I wil indulge you to observe utmost discretion in all matters relating to this issue. If you are
interested, please reply back via my private email address written below,I will give you more information about myself with the financial
institution I represented and actual amounts involves regarding the project as soon as I receive your positive response.

Private email:fu.zhong@fuzhongjun.net

Friendly greeting,

Executive Director.

China Bank.

* BUSINESS PROPOSAL!
@ 2015-11-07 16:44 zhongjun@asia.com
From: zhongjun@asia.com @ 2015-11-07 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

@ 2015-11-07  9:45 zhongjun
From: zhongjun @ 2015-11-07  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-11-07  9:40 zhongjun
From: zhongjun @ 2015-11-07  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-12-16 22:43 Mr Gordon Kumar
From: Mr Gordon Kumar @ 2013-12-16 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend
I must say that I have enormous respect for you considering the manner in
which I have made contact with you. My name is Mr. Gordon Kumar, The
financial controller at the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (Main Branch) in New
Delhi, INDIA, and I am getting in touch with you regarding a business deal
worth $15,000,000.00 in my control which will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement. Reply me immediately if interested!
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Gordon Kumar

* BUSINESS PROPOSAL!
@ 2013-11-16 23:55 MrGordonKumarinfo
From: MrGordonKumarinfo @ 2013-11-16 23:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2012-10-16 17:40 Norman Chan
From: Norman Chan @ 2012-10-16 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello, I'm Norman Chan, Tak-Lam, S.B.S., J.P, Chief Executive, Hong Kong
Monetary Authority (HKMA). I have a Business worth $47.1M USD for you to
handle with me. Contact me on my email ( nchan.private@qq.com ) for
more details
of the business

FME Webmail
www.educacao.niteroi.rj.gov.br

* Business Proposal!!!
@ 2012-07-04  5:18 MR. PETER CHOW
From: MR. PETER CHOW @ 2012-07-04  5:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I bring you greetings. I am PETER CHOW, I work with BANK OF CHINA, HONG KONG. I have a Business Proposal of $17.3M for you to handle with me from my bank.I need you to assist me in executing this Business Project from Hong Kong to your country.I need to know if you will be able to handle this with me before I explain to you in details. Should you be interested please send me the required information below;

(1). Full Names:
(2). Current Residential Address/Country:
(3). Private Telephone Number:
(4). Age:
(5). Occupation

I will want you to reach me on my private e-mail : ( mrpeter.chow@yahoo.cn ). Finally after that I shall provide you with more information.

Regards,
Peter Chow

* BUSINESS PROPOSAL!!
@ 2012-05-16 11:15 WONG HUI
From: WONG HUI @ 2012-05-16 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

--
Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and
delete it

* BUSINESS PROPOSAL!!
@ 2012-05-16 11:14 WONG HUI
From: WONG HUI @ 2012-05-16 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2012-05-16 10:54 WONG HUI
From: WONG HUI @ 2012-05-16 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2012-05-16 10:38 WONG HUI
From: WONG HUI @ 2012-05-16 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2012-05-13 11:31 HUI WONG
From: HUI WONG @ 2012-05-13 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2012-05-11 18:36 WONG HUI
From: WONG HUI @ 2012-05-11 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2011-10-01 22:10 Meintjes-VanderWalt, Lirieka
From: Meintjes-VanderWalt, Lirieka @ 2011-10-01 22:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Reply to:vhong_p11@yahoo.com.hk
I have a business transaction which I need your assistance, your share will be 50%; please if you are interested do reply via email:vhong_p11@yahoo.com.hk
Mr.Vincent Hong.

The University of Fort Hare subscribes to an e-mail disclaimer. Please click on the following URL to read further:

http://www.ufh.ac.za/disclaimer/

* Business Proposal!!!!
@ 2011-09-01  5:39 Peter Chow
From: Peter Chow @ 2011-09-01  5:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I bring you greetings. I am PETER CHOW, I work with BANK OF CHINA, HONG KONG. I have a Business Proposal of $17.3M for you to handle with me from my bank.I need you to assist me in executing this Business Project from Hong Kong to your country.I need to know if you will be able to handle this with me before I explain to you in details. Should you be interested please send me the required information below;

(1). Full Names:
(2). Current Residential Address/Country:
(3). Private Telephone Number:
(4). Age:

I will want you to reach me on my private e-mail : (pchoww@hotmail.com.hk) .Finally after that I shall provide you with more information.

Regards,
Peter Chow

* Business Proposal!
@ 2011-03-02 23:35 Mr.lee
From: Mr.lee @ 2011-03-02 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a Mutual business proposal for you,contact me on my personal email for
more details..lanlee@shqiptar.eu

* Business proposal,
@ 2011-01-17 12:08 Mr. Song Lile
From: Mr. Song Lile @ 2011-01-17 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Business proposal,
My name is Mr. Song Lile I work with the Hang Seng Bank.There is the sum
of $19,500,000.00 in my bank"Hang Seng Bank",Hong kong.I do solicit for
your assistance in effecting this transaction.I intend to give 30% of the
total funds as compensation for your assistance.
Sincerely,

Mr. Song Lile
Private e-mail: songlile221@aol.nl
Phone: +852-9534-8675

* Business  Proposal?
@ 2010-09-17  2:55 Mr. Vincent Cheng
From: Mr. Vincent Cheng @ 2010-09-17  2:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Hi,

I am Mr. Vincent Cheng; I  have a Business  Proposal of  $30,500,000.00
for  you .

 I will  need you to assist me  in  transferring this funds to a secured
account.

If  interested,  please reply to this email, mrchengvich43@yahoo.com.hk
Regards,

Vincent Cheng.

* Business Proposal,
@ 2010-09-04 13:37 Tomo Sand Nori
From: Tomo Sand Nori @ 2010-09-04 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a Business proposal for you,if intrested contact me on:tomosand-nori01@w.
cn

* Business Proposal!!!
@ 2010-07-08  4:06 Mr. John Galvan
From: Mr. John Galvan  @ 2010-07-08  4:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

I wish to introduce myself to you, Am Mr. John Galvan a staff of a private offshore bank (AIG Private Bank) United Kingdom office,I have a proposal of (£15,500,000.00 Million Pounds) Which I intend to give 40% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance and 60% for me, send your response by reply to this mail to indicate your interest I shall provide you with full details of the transaction.

Regards,
Mr. John Galvan

* Business Proposal!!!!
@ 2008-11-18 22:08 Mr. Patrick Chan
From: Mr. Patrick Chan @ 2008-11-18 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

SPECIFIKATION FORSLAG!!

Jeg er Mr. Patrick K. W Chan administrerende direktør & Chief
Financial Officer
for Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Hong Kong. Jeg har en lukrativ forretning fora
slagtilfælde af fælles interesse til at dele med dig, det drejer sig om at
overføre en stor sum penge. Jeg fik din henvisning i min søgen efter en, der
passer til min foreslåede forretningsforbindelsen. Hvis du er
interesseret i at
arbejde med mig til at kontakte mig via min private e-mail
(chanpathk@yahoo.com.hk) for mere information

Din tidligst svar på dette brev vil blive værdsat.

Med venlig hilsen

Mr. Patrick Chan

@ 2006-01-27 17:00 Mr Chang Lee
From: Mr Chang Lee @ 2006-01-27 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sound

Dear Intended partner,

On behalf of China HuaMao Arts & Crafts  Organisation, its our pleasure to  introduce to you

our new sales/marketing  initiative as we are world leading producer  and export of artificial

arts and  crafts.  The company maintains a comprehensive  database of inter-national trade in

artificial arts and  crafts, we export into   Canada/America and some parts of Europe.

We are suffering for genuine and honest  agents who are capable of sales and  marketing of our

goods and services in what  ever location they are.

Our motive is to start off from collections  of outstanding accounts owed by various  customers

willing to make out payments now  after which  agents shall be promoted to  sales/marketing

section of this programme  based on their  credibilities/accountabilities of accounts

collected/retrieved.

Please if you are interested reply by email with  your phone/fax  number and your full contact

addresses and note,there is no obligation  whatsoever.

A remuneration can be worked out for your  services as our overseas representative. We

anticipate your earliest response in this  regard.
Mr Chang Lee
mrchanglee_11@yahoo.com.cn
CEO HuaMao Arts & Crafts
No.46 Shangnan Road, Shanggan Town