* dm: i2c: Add a migration method for I2C
@ 2021-03-29 16:28 Heinrich Schuchardt
From: Heinrich Schuchardt @ 2021-03-29 16:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello Simon,

the patch 65c8cdc72bca275334f01d was merged in origin/master but the
file doc/driver-model/migration.rst does not exist in origin/next
anymore as it was moved.

So I think we need a separate patch for origin/next.

Best regards

Heinrich

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-03-29 16:28 UTC | newest]