* [SPDK] SPDK Test Plans
@ 2018-03-23 16:29 Luse, Paul E
From: Luse, Paul E @ 2018-03-23 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Friendly reminder.... We are no longer merging test plans to the repo.  We'll still use GerritHub to review test plans because it's convenient but once the doc has served its purpose between engineers, please abandon as opposed to merging it.

We're doing this for a few reasons, probably the biggest one is to avoid these docs from needing to be updated as the code evolves (old test docs do nothing but serve to confuse).  Also, our test coverage is measured via the CI system as opposed to a paper trail of test plans and requirements.

Thanks!
Paul