* [SPDK] SPDK Client Demo from the last community meeting
@ 2018-04-20 14:08 Luse, Paul E
From: Luse, Paul E @ 2018-04-20 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

For those that missed Karol's demo... here is the streaming video

Thx
Paul

https://intel.webex.com/mw3200/mywebex/nbrshared.do

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 2041 bytes --]

* Re: [SPDK] SPDK Client Demo from the last community meeting
@ 2018-04-20 16:11 Meneghini, John
From: Meneghini, John @ 2018-04-20 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Yes, that link works.  Thanks Paul.

/John

From: SPDK <spdk-bounces(a)lists.01.org> on behalf of "Luse, Paul E" <paul.e.luse(a)intel.com>
Date: Friday, April 20, 2018 at 10:21 AM
To: Storage Performance Development Kit <spdk(a)lists.01.org>
Subject: Re: [SPDK] SPDK Client Demo from the last community meeting

I copied and pasted the link into a browser on a system outside of the Intel firewall and it worked fine for me.  Looks like maybe the streaming link they provide is good for a one time view as I tried it again and it told me it had expired.  Sheesh.

This link should work for download, let me know how it goes….

https://intel.webex.com/intel/lsr.php?RCID=2d36c79c1fd8afd84c5b4fb981f1aa7b

Thx
Paul

From: SPDK <spdk-bounces(a)lists.01.org<mailto:spdk-bounces(a)lists.01.org>> on behalf of "Luse, Paul E" <paul.e.luse(a)intel.com<mailto:paul.e.luse(a)intel.com>>
Date: Friday, April 20, 2018 at 10:10 AM
To: Storage Performance Development Kit <spdk(a)lists.01.org<mailto:spdk(a)lists.01.org>>

For those that missed Karol’s demo… here is the streaming video

Thx
Paul

https://intel.webex.com/mw3200/mywebex/nbrshared.do

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 7059 bytes --]

* Re: [SPDK] SPDK Client Demo from the last community meeting
@ 2018-04-20 14:20 Luse, Paul E

From: SPDK <spdk-bounces(a)lists.01.org<mailto:spdk-bounces(a)lists.01.org>> on behalf of "Luse, Paul E" <paul.e.luse(a)intel.com<mailto:paul.e.luse(a)intel.com>>
Date: Friday, April 20, 2018 at 10:10 AM
To: Storage Performance Development Kit <spdk(a)lists.01.org<mailto:spdk(a)lists.01.org>>

For those that missed Karol’s demo… here is the streaming video

Thx
Paul

https://intel.webex.com/mw3200/mywebex/nbrshared.do

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 5862 bytes --]

* Re: [SPDK] SPDK Client Demo from the last community meeting
@ 2018-04-20 14:18 Gruher, Joseph R
From: Gruher, Joseph R @ 2018-04-20 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

The link gives me a ‘page not found’ response – is it working for you?

For those that missed Karol’s demo… here is the streaming video

Thx
Paul

https://intel.webex.com/mw3200/mywebex/nbrshared.do

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 4385 bytes --]

* Re: [SPDK] SPDK Client Demo from the last community meeting
@ 2018-04-20 14:18 Meneghini, John
From: Meneghini, John @ 2018-04-20 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

From: SPDK <spdk-bounces(a)lists.01.org> on behalf of "Luse, Paul E" <paul.e.luse(a)intel.com>
Date: Friday, April 20, 2018 at 10:10 AM
To: Storage Performance Development Kit <spdk(a)lists.01.org>

For those that missed Karol’s demo… here is the streaming video

Thx
Paul

https://intel.webex.com/mw3200/mywebex/nbrshared.do

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 4073 bytes --]

* Re: [SPDK] SPDK Client Demo from the last community meeting
@ 2018-04-20 14:12 Meneghini, John
From: Meneghini, John @ 2018-04-20 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Thanks Paul, for forwarding this.