* Re: [SPDK] Community Meeting Tool Change WebEx --> Skype - UPDATE
@ 2018-05-17 12:21 Luse, Paul E
From: Luse, Paul E @ 2018-05-17 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

All-

Thanks to John’s help at the summit we were able to figure some things out w/WebEx and I’m happy to report that we don’t need to switch back to Skype… In fact, we might even be able to keep the same WebEx link/code series as we have today but we really won’t know until after the next meeting.  So for now, NO CHANGE AT ALL…

Thanks John!!

-Paul

From: SPDK <spdk-bounces(a)lists.01.org<mailto:spdk-bounces(a)lists.01.org>> on behalf of "Luse, Paul E" <paul.e.luse(a)intel.com<mailto:paul.e.luse(a)intel.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 8:40 AM
To: Storage Performance Development Kit <spdk(a)lists.01.org<mailto:spdk(a)lists.01.org>>

I know this isn’t the greatest for some of you but we having some problem with WebEx.  The details aren’t so important but we have attempted multiple times to address them with no luck – it’s not an issue with WebEx itself, it has to do with how the service is managed within our company as it’s not the “standard tool”.  Moving forward we will need tom move to Skype. We’ll get the website updated soon.

Thanks & appreciate the understanding. (we tried)
Paul