* Re: [SPDK] [CI] Opening Geritt for external CI
@ 2018-12-03 18:25 Luse, Paul E
From: Luse, Paul E @ 2018-12-03 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hot damn... thanks Seth! Sasha, let us know when you've got things setup, excited to see our first external CI system fired up.

Thx
Paul

From: Sasha Kotchubievsky @ 2018-12-17 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hi Paul,

Yes, I think, such script can help us.

Thanks

@ 2018-12-17 13:51 Luse, Paul E

@ 2018-12-17 13:13 Latecki, Karol

@ 2018-12-17 12:23 Sasha Kotchubievsky
From: Sasha Kotchubievsky @ 2018-12-17 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

@ 2018-12-11 21:38 Sasha Kotchubievsky
From: Sasha Kotchubievsky @ 2018-12-11 21:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Great. I checked it. It works for us.

I voted "+1" for the patch.

Sasha

@ 2018-12-11 20:01 Harris, James R
From: Harris, James R @ 2018-12-11 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

@ 2018-12-11 19:47 Sasha Kotchubievsky
From: Sasha Kotchubievsky @ 2018-12-11 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

@ 2018-12-04 12:33 Sasha Kotchubievsky
From: Sasha Kotchubievsky @ 2018-12-04 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

@ 2018-12-03 18:21 Howell, Seth

@ 2018-12-03 18:05 Sasha Kotchubievsky
From: Sasha Kotchubievsky @ 2018-12-03 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

@ 2018-12-03 13:51 Luse, Paul E
From: Luse, Paul E @ 2018-12-03 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Yes, when I was a core dev on Swift we did the same thing.  We had 100s of VMs in an HP provided cloud as well as multiple vendors w/real HW all running on every patch.  A few of them were "non-voting" which I should clarify is really at the discretion of the maintainers if they want to wait for results on a non-voting system (depends on the patch) and it is really a great way to increase quality. Obviously if any new CI system is connected and is continually failing we'll take action to resolve or remove it. Also, FYI for everyone, with all the work ongoing to increase our use of vagrant in testing we're also on the path to a more VM based testing system which obviously scales really well.

Thx
Paul
From: Latecki, Karol @ 2018-12-03 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk