* Re: [SPDK] Bug fixes for SPDK 19.01.1 release
@ 2019-02-26  2:33 Luse, Paul E
From: Luse, Paul E @ 2019-02-26  2:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Just FYI for everyone... BKC stands for "Best Known Configuration" and is extra testing we do above and beyond the community infrastructure in conjunction with the Intel SSD folks - it allows them (and us) to test SPDK with pre-release SSDs helping to assure the best possible experience for everyone :)

@ 2019-02-25 15:09 Zawadzki, Tomasz
From: Zawadzki, Tomasz @ 2019-02-25 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk