* [SPDK] question on using bdevio w/wait for RPC & tests.py
@ 2019-07-08 19:02 Luse, Paul E
From: Luse, Paul E @ 2019-07-08 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Hi Tomasz,

I was looking to use this feature that you added not too long ago in the compression tests in CI however I'm not sure how to invoke tests.py correctly I guess unless I copy it over to the /scripts directory so it can import rpc.  If I copy it over it works great however I'm guessing that wasn't the intention :)

Below is the error I get running from its location in the source tree. Can you shed some light on this for me, I really need to get compression running in CI and I need to use an RPC to configure a compression operation before running bdevio (well and bdevperf too).

Thanks!
Paul

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./tests.py", line 3, in <module>
    from rpc.client import print_dict, JSONRPCException
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'rpc'

* Re: [SPDK] question on using bdevio w/wait for RPC & tests.py
@ 2019-07-09 14:06 Luse, Paul E
From: Luse, Paul E @ 2019-07-09 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Great, thanks!!