From: Ross Philipson <Ross.Philipson@citrix.com>
To: Jean Guyader <jean.guyader@gmail.com>,
	"Kay, Allen M" <allen.m.kay@intel.com>
Cc: Thomas, xen-devel <xen-devel@lists.xensource.com>,
	Stefano Stabellini <Stefano.Stabellini@eu.citrix.com>,
	Wilk <konrad.wilk@oracle.com>,
	Jean Guyader <Jean.Guyader@citrix.com>,
	Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@eu.citrix.com>,
	Horsten <thomas.horsten@citrix.com>
Subject: RE: FLR support in xl tool stack
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:10:47 -0500	[thread overview]

Yeah when I first implemented this in pciback is was looking for a common place since the existing FLR logic was in the xend tool-stack (which we were not using). Also folks on xen-devel had suggested it go in pciback at the time.

I am not familiar with what reset functionality is in pci in newer kernels (there was not a lot in the .27 one) but a lot of what I put in pciback was specific to resetting the Intel graphics device on GM45 and Q45 chipsets.

Thanks
Ross