* greeting
@ 2015-10-12 13:36 love2
From: love2 @ 2015-10-12 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hi Dear am happy to meet you reply me back for more about me and send you my picture thanks

* Greeting
@ 2018-09-26 11:25 Kim Leang
From: Kim Leang @ 2018-09-26 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

I'm a Board member (C.P.A) of the Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia. (FTB)

So i can provide you the details.

Regard

Kim Leang
Member Of Board

* greeting
@ 2012-08-25 16:38 josephine williams
From: josephine williams @ 2012-08-25 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings! my dear friend, I am miss josephine by name: how are you? i want to be your friend, please could you reply this , for me to send you detail of my self including my photos to you as soon as you reply myletter letter. thanks  (josephine_williams26@yahoo.com)

* greeting
@ 2011-09-25 16:00 josephine williams
From: josephine williams @ 2011-09-25 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings! my dear friend, I am miss josephine  by name: how are you? i want to be your friend, please could you reply this letter, for me to send you detail of my self including my photos to you as soon as you reply my letter. thanks, yours, friend              josephine(josephine_williams26@yahoo.com) that is my email address

* GREETING
@ 2009-07-21  4:16 glevy
From: glevy @ 2009-07-21  4:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings.
You have a bank draft of $78,000USD with TNT company,which await  the
outstanding payment of $135USD Contact the TNT courier company for
claims with your personnal Details.Contact person :Mr west Oduduwa
Email: www.tntwestafricanzone@hotmail.com Tel:+234 808 904 8721