* Business Proposal!!!! (Urgent Response)
@ 2011-09-02  0:59 Peter Chow
From: Peter Chow @ 2011-09-02  0:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I bring you greetings. I am PETER CHOW, I work with BANK OF CHINA, HONG KONG. I have a Business Proposal of $17.3M for you to handle with me from my bank.I need you to assist me in executing this Business Project from Hong Kong to your country.I need to know if you will be able to handle this with me before I explain to you in details. Should you be interested please send me the required information below;

(1). Full Names:
(2). Current Residential Address/Country:
(3). Private Telephone Number:
(4). Age:

I will want you to reach me on my private e-mail : (pchoww56@yahoo.com.hk) .Finally after that I shall provide you with more information.

Regards,
Peter Chow

* BUSINESS PROPOSAL ( URGENT RESPONSE !! )
@ 2015-10-14 11:35 Chris
From: Chris @ 2015-10-14 11:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Thank you very much my friend for accepting My invitation and Connection, I am Mr. Christopher Wilson, I am working with Barclay's Bank in United kingdom. I have a Lucrative Business proposal for you, which would be of a huge Benefit to both parties involved, I am willing to share ideas with you and as well give you Details of my Proposal as soon as you respond directly to my Private email address below.

Email: cw42839@gmail.com

Regards,
Chris Wilson.