* About uninative-tarball update
@ 2018-10-24  7:47 ChenQi
From: ChenQi @ 2018-10-24  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Purdie; +Cc: openembedded-core

Hi Richard,

We recently got the following warning when building on ubuntu 18.10.

      WARNING: Your host glibc verson (2.28) is newer than that
      in uninative (2.27). Disabling uninative so that sstate is
      not corrupted.

I checked the official uninative tarball on
http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/uninative/2.2/.
And yes it's using 2.27.

Our glibc has been updated to 2.28. Is there some plan about the
official uninative-tarball update?

Best Regards,
Chen Qi

* Re: About uninative-tarball update
@ 2018-10-25 23:01 ` richard.purdie
From: richard.purdie @ 2018-10-25 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ChenQi; +Cc: openembedded-core

On Wed, 2018-10-24 at 15:47 +0800, ChenQi wrote:
> We recently got the following warning when building on ubuntu 18.10.
>
>       WARNING: Your host glibc verson (2.28) is newer than that
>       in uninative (2.27). Disabling uninative so that sstate is
>       not corrupted.
>
> I checked the official uninative tarball on
> http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/uninative/2.2/.
> And yes it's using 2.27.
>
> Our glibc has been updated to 2.28. Is there some plan about the
> official uninative-tarball update?

Thanks for the reminder, I believe we have a new version built and
ready to go in now...

Cheers,

Richard