* Command line audio
@ 2011-02-14 21:43 Chris Tapp
From: Chris Tapp @ 2011-02-14 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Is there a command-line audio player recipe in the Yocto meta?

I've searched for the usual candidates (mpg123, etc.), but I've not
found anything.

I'm just after something that I can use to see if the kernel
configuration I have now gives me working audio.

Thanks !

Chris Tapp

opensource@keylevel.com
www.keylevel.com

* Re: Command line audio
@ 2011-02-15  7:21 ` Xu, Dongxiao
From: Xu, Dongxiao @ 2011-02-15  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Tapp, yocto

There is no such command-line recipe audio player in Yocto currently.

But to play music in command line, does "gst-launch" help with your case?

Thanks,
Dongxiao