* Re: [SPDK] Request for clarification of NVMeoF test configuration and setup in initiator and target.
@ 2017-12-12 19:05 Sreeni Busam
From: Sreeni Busam @ 2017-12-12 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

Here is some more information regarding the problem I am facing.
I have configured the target for 2 subsystems with NVMe devices. Here are the errors I am getting from starting the target application.
DPDK EAL parameters: nvmf -c 0x1 --file-prefix=spdk_pid6390 ]
EAL: Detected 32 lcore(s)
EAL: No free hugepages reported in hugepages-1048576kB
EAL: Probing VFIO support...
Total cores available: 1
Occupied cpu socket mask is 0x1
reactor.c: 364:_spdk_reactor_run: *NOTICE*: Reactor started on core 0 on socket 0
copy_engine_ioat.c: 306:copy_engine_ioat_init: *NOTICE*: Ioat Copy Engine Offload Enabled
bdev.c: 522:spdk_bdev_initialize: *ERROR*: create rbuf small pool failed
subsystem.c: 122:spdk_subsystem_init_next: *ERROR*: Init subsystem bdev failed
My configuration file in the target
[Subsystem1]
  NQN nqn.2017-06.io.spdk-MPcnode1
  Core 0
  Mode Direct
  #SN  SPDK000000000000015
  Listen RDMA 10.0.0.1:11345
  AllowAnyHost Yes
NVMe 0000:84:00.0
Please let me know if you have any suggestions how to fix it.

Thanks for your ideas,
Sreeni

From: Sreeni Busam @ 2017-12-11 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spdk

[...]

[-- Type: text/html, Size: 4245 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: Steps_spdk_nvmeof_test_setup_v1.txt --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 4265 bytes --]

Hi Lei, Ben and John,

Thanks so much for your instructions! I heard that
intel is going to release its own SPDK initiator, may
I know the approximate time for this release?

Thanks,
Teng