* Bylaw Changes Vote
@ 2019-03-14 21:29 Wentland, Harry
From: Wentland, Harry @ 2019-03-14 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xorg Members List
  Cc: mesa-dev-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW,
	xorg-PD4FTy7X32lNgt0PjOBp9y5qC8QIuHrW, xorg-devel, dri-devel,
	wayland

To all X.Org Foundation Members:

My previous emails about the 2019 X.Org elections failed to mention on important ballot items that we'd like to vote on, in addition to the new board members: the Bylaw change

The updated Bylaws to be voted on can be found here: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorgfoundation/bylaws/blob/bylaw-updates/bylaws.pdf
The individual changes can be seen here: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorgfoundation/bylaws/commit/06e7f04f79131df2c86e9cdfedc00aa1d1ec3f52

Please take a look.

To give members more time to understand and discuss this the elections committee decided to move the election out by a week. Voting will start Mar 21.

Harry, on behalf of the X.Org elections committee

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-03-14 21:29 UTC | newest]