* [Xenomai-help] Xenomai-Driver
@ 2011-06-08  2:22 sanjay anvekar
From: sanjay anvekar @ 2011-06-08  2:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

     I am facing little problem with Xenomai tasks. Please help me.
I am using Xenomai 2.5.6 patched to Kernel 2.6.37 on Intel Atom board with display and touch
interface. I have created an application which uses various Linux Drivers such as
Serial Driver - Configured and used using tty layer.
Display driver - Intel Frame buffer interface (mmap and ioctl).
Socket Programming and file system handling.
When I run this application without having any Xenomai tasks then application works fine,
but when I create different tasks then application does not work correctly. Especially Serial
interface and display. Serial data seems to be loosing data and display update is not happening instantly.
I am sure I am missing something. Please help me to
 resolve this issue.
I am using following functions to create and maintain Xenomai tasks and tasks are successfully created.

     mlockall(MCL_CURRENT | MCL_FUTURE);
     rt_task_set_mode(0, T_WARNSW , NULL);
     rt_task_create();
     rt_task_start()
     rt_task_yield() - To allow execution of other tasks.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sanjay