* [U-Boot] Secure Boot on Jetson TK1 and TK1-SOM
@ 2018-02-26 23:32 Daniel Wang
From: Daniel Wang @ 2018-02-26 23:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi all,

I’m new to U-boot. I’m interested in secure boot and I heard U-boot has verified boot support. I want to explore the verified boot on one of the board, TK1-SOM I just got. I found that u-boot already support TK1 board. But I’m not sure if it support verified boot already. If it is already support I would like to use it with seL4. If it is not supported yet I would love to give learn how to do it. Could you point me to the right direction?

Thanks
-Dan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-02-26 23:32 UTC | newest]