* [nftables] inherent benefits from XDP?
@ 2020-02-06 20:28 ѽ҉ᶬḳ℠
From: ѽ҉ᶬḳ℠ @ 2020-02-06 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter

Reading on the subject of XDP accumulates for me that (e)BFP will
benefit from XDP in various ways.

What I wanted to ask is whether NFT is benefiting from XDP as well, if
so how and to which extent?
Are there any particular knobs in NFT for colluding with XDP or are the
respective planes automatically aligned/optimised without the need of
user intervention?

A search in the public domain did not turn up much but for instance [1]
that however also mentions (e)BPF.
___
[1] https://lwn.net/Articles/802653/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-02-06 20:28 UTC | newest]