* [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Release 0.12.2 of QEMU
@ 2010-02-25 22:30 Anthony Liguori
From: Anthony Liguori @ 2010-02-25 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

The QEMU team is pleased to announce the availability of the 0.12.3
release.  This is a stable release of the 0.12 series and only contains
bug fixes since 0.12.2.

It can be downloaded from Savannah at:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/qemu/qemu-0.12.3.tar.gz

On behalf of the QEMU team, I'd like to thank everyone who contributed
to make this release happen!

   - kvm: Fix eflags corruption in kvm mode (Jan Kiszka)
   - qcow2: Fix access after end of array (Kevin Wolf)
   - ide save/restore pio/atapi cmd transfer fields and io buffer
(Marcelo Tosatti)
   - net: Monitor command set_link finds only VLAN clients, fix (Markus
Armbruster)
   - net: info network shows only VLAN clients, fix (Markus Armbruster)
   - net: net_check_clients() checks only VLAN clients, fix (Markus
Armbruster)
   - net: Fix bogus "Warning: vlan 0 with no nics" with -device (Markus
Armbruster)
   - net: net_check_clients() runs too early to see -device, fix (Markus
Armbruster)
   - net: Remove unused net_client_uninit() (Markus Armbruster)
   - don't dereference NULL after failed strdup (Jim Meyering)
   - virtio-net: fix network stall under load (Tom Lendacky)
   - json: fix PRId64 on Win32 (Roy Tam)
   - fix inet_parse typo (Marcelo Tosatti)
   - iothread: fix vcpu stop with smp tcg (Marcelo Tosatti)
   - segfault due to buffer overrun in usb-serial (David S. Ahern)
   - qcow2: Fix signedness bugs (Kevin Wolf)
   - Do not ignore error, if open file failed (-serial /dev/tty)
(Evgeniy Dushistov)
   - pc-bios: update to newer version of (stable) seabios (Anthony Liguori)
   - target-mips: fix ROTR and DROTR by zero (Aurelien Jarno)
   - target-mips: fix CpU exception for coprocessor 0 (Nathan Froyd)
   - tcg/mips: fix crash in tcg_out_qemu_ld() (Aurelien Jarno)
   - target-mips: don't call cpu_loop_exit() from helper.c (Aurelien Jarno)
   - virtio-blk: Fix error cases which ignored rerror/werror (Kevin Wolf)
   - virtio-blk: Fix restart after read error (Kevin Wolf)
   - virtio_blk: Factor virtio_blk_handle_request out (Kevin Wolf)
   - cirrus: Properly re-register cirrus_linear_io_addr on vram unmap
(Jan Kiszka)
   - qcow2: Don't ignore qcow2_alloc_clusters return value (Kevin Wolf)
   - qcow2: Don't ignore update_refcount return value (Kevin Wolf)
   - qcow2: Allow updating no refcounts (Kevin Wolf)
   - qcow2: Improve error handling in update_refcount (Kevin Wolf)
   - qcow2: Fix error handling in grow_refcount_table (Kevin Wolf)
   - block: Return original error codes in bdrv_pread/write (Kevin Wolf)
   - qcow2: Return 0/-errno in qcow2_alloc_cluster_offset (Kevin Wolf)
   - qcow2: Return 0/-errno in get_cluster_table (Kevin Wolf)
   - qcow2: Fix error handling in qcow_save_vmstate (Kevin Wolf)
   - qcow2: Fix error handling in qcow2_grow_l1_table (Kevin Wolf)
   - win32/sdl: Fix toggle full screen (Herve Poussineau)
   - win32: pair qemu_memalign() with qemu_vfree() (Herve Poussineau)
   - vnc_refresh: calling vnc_update_client might free vs (Stefano
Stabellini)
   - Musicpal: Fix descriptor walk in eth_send (Jan Kiszka)
   - Musicpal: Fix wm8750 I2C address (Jan Kiszka)
   - fix savevm command without id or tag (Marcelo Tosatti)
   - reduce number of reinjects on ACK (Gleb Natapov)
   - QMP: Fix asynchronous events delivery (Luiz Capitulino)
   - Documentation: Add missing documentation for qdev related command
line options (Stefan Weil)
   - pc: add driver version compat properties (Gerd Hoffmann)
   - scsi: device version property (Gerd Hoffmann)
   - ide: device version property (Gerd Hoffmann)
   - QMP: Emit asynchronous events on all QMP monitors (Adam Litke)
   - Fix QEMU_WARN_UNUSED_RESULT (Kevin Wolf)

* Re: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Release 0.12.2 of QEMU
@ 2010-02-26  6:28 ` Natalia Portillo
From: Natalia Portillo @ 2010-02-26  6:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anthony Liguori; +Cc: qemu-devel

Added to Official OS Support List.

@ 2010-01-19 17:41 Anthony Liguori
From: Anthony Liguori @ 2010-01-19 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

The QEMU team is pleased to announce the availability of the 0.12.2
release.  This is a stable release of the 0.12 series and only contains
bug fixes since 0.12.1.

It can be downloaded from Savannah at:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/qemu/qemu-0.12.2.tar.gz

On behalf of the QEMU team, I'd like to thank everyone who contributed
to make this release happen!

   - Qemu's internal TFTP server breaks lock-step-iness of TFTP (Milan
Plzik)
   - osdep.c: Fix accept4 fallback (Kevin Wolf)
   - pc: add rombar to compat properties for pc-0.10 and pc-0.11 (Gerd
Hoffmann)
   - pci: allow loading roms via fw_cfg. (Gerd Hoffmann)
   - roms: rework rom loading via fw (Gerd Hoffmann)
   - fw_cfg: rom loader tweaks. (Gerd Hoffmann)
   - roms: minor fixes and cleanups. (Gerd Hoffmann)
   - pc: add machine type for 0.12 (Gerd Hoffmann)
   - loader: more ignores for rom intended to be loaded by the bios
(Aurelien Jarno)
   - vnc_refresh: return if vd->timer is NULL (Stefano Stabellini)
   - QMP: Don't free async event's 'data' (Luiz Capitulino)
   - Handle TFTP ERROR from client (Thomas Horsten)
   - dmg: fix ->open failure (Christoph Hellwig)
   - virtio-pci: thinko fix (Michael S. Tsirkin)
   - pc-bios: Update README (SeaBIOS) (Stefan Weil)
   - vmware_vga: Check cursor dimensions passed from guest to avoid
buffer overflow (Roland Dreier)
   - remove pending exception on vcpu reset. (Gleb Natapov)
   - Fix CPU topology initialization (Jiri Denemark)
   - MCE: Fix bug of IA32_MCG_STATUS after system reset (Huang Ying)
   - linuxboot: fix gdt address calculation (Avi Kivity)
   - QMP: Drop wrong assert() (Luiz Capitulino)
   - vnc: Fix artifacts in hextile decoding (Anthony Liguori)
   - target-i386: Fix "call im" on x86_64 when executing 32-bit code
(Aurelien Jarno)
   - Add missing newline at the end of options list (Michael Tokarev)
   - Don't load options roms intended to be loaded by the bios in qemu
(Avi Kivity)
   - USB: Improve usbdevice error messages (Scott Tsai)
   - cpu-all.h: fix cpu_get_real_ticks() #ifdef (Aurelien Jarno)
   - alpha: fix compile (Blue Swirl)
   - user_only: compile everything with -fpie (Kirill A. Shutemov)
   - fdc/sparc32: don't hang on detection under OBP (Artyom Tarasenko)
   - scsi-disk: Inquiry with allocation length of CDB < 36 (v4) (Artyom
Tarasenko)
   - e1000: fix init values for command register (Michael S. Tsirkin)

Anthony Liguori