* use of warn (usage.c) conflicts with BSD
@ 2007-03-26 13:03 Randal L. Schwartz
From: Randal L. Schwartz @ 2007-03-26 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

I finally tracked down all the (albeit inconsequential) errors I was getting
on both OpenBSD and OSX.  It's the warn() function in usage.c.  There's
warn(3) in BSD-style distros.  It'd take a "great rename" to change it, but if
someone with better C skills than I have could do that, my linker and I would
appreciate it.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-03-26 13:04 UTC | newest]