* ath11k and P2P
@ 2022-07-21  8:35 Antonin GODARD
From: Antonin GODARD @ 2022-07-21  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath11k

Hi,

As of today it is known that P2P-Client and P2P-GO are unsupported features of the ath11k driver.
Are we able to tell whether this feature will be implemented in the future? If yes, do we have any information on its development progress and its release date?

Antonin

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you aren't the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail.

We continuously commit to comply with the applicable data protection laws and ensure fair and transparent processing of your personal data. Please read our privacy statement including an information notice and data protection policy for detailed information on our website.

* RE: ath11k and P2P
@ 2022-07-26 12:38 ` Antonin GODARD
From: Antonin GODARD @ 2022-07-26 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath11k

Hi,

Have you got any updates on this?

Thank you,
Regards,
Antonin

@ 2022-08-01  9:53 ` Kalle Valo
From: Kalle Valo @ 2022-08-01  9:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Antonin GODARD; +Cc: ath11k

Antonin GODARD <agodard@witekio.com> writes:

> As of today it is known that P2P-Client and P2P-GO are unsupported features of the ath11k driver.
> Are we able to tell whether this feature will be implemented in the
> future? If yes, do we have any information on its development progress
> and its release date?

This has been requested before as well, can you file a feature request
to bugzilla:

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/users/drivers/ath11k/bugreport

That way it's easier to track.

> for the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you aren't the
> named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this
> e-mail.

Please don't use disclaimers like this in public lists.

--
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches