* KVM call agenda for 2013-09-17
@ 2013-09-10 16:01 ` Juan Quintela
From: Juan Quintela @ 2013-09-10 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

Please, send any topic that you are interested in covering.

Last week I forgot to send the call for topics.  We still have a topic there.

Thanks, Juan.

Agenda so far:
- Talk about qemu reverse executing (1st description was done this week)
  How to handle IO when we want to do reverse execution.
  How this relate to Kemari needs?
  And to icount changes?

Call details:

10:00 AM to 11:00 AM EDT
Every two weeks

If you need phone number details,  contact me privately.

* [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for 2013-09-17
@ 2013-09-10 16:01 ` Juan Quintela