* [Buildroot] ZFS and buildroot
@ 2012-04-03 23:36 Bademus
From: Bademus @ 2012-04-03 23:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello,
I'm building home file server (based on x86 PC). How to configurate
ZFS (zfsonlinux.org) kernel module with buildroot?
Or may be FUSE zfs can be used?
Thanks for any help.

* [Buildroot] ZFS and buildroot
@ 2012-04-05 17:52 ` Peter Korsgaard
From: Peter Korsgaard @ 2012-04-05 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

 Bademus> Hello,
 Bademus> I'm building home file server (based on x86 PC). How to configurate
 Bademus> ZFS (zfsonlinux.org) kernel module with buildroot?
 Bademus> Or may be FUSE zfs can be used?

We currently have neither in buildroot, but should be doable to add (we
do have fuse).

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard