* [Qemu-devel] about restore the pc of the guest code
       [not found] <1221104956.3749086.1489075142127.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2017-03-09 15:59 ` oussema ben khedher
From: oussema ben khedher @ 2017-03-09 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

hi

i search the pc of tb in the guest code i used the function cpu_restore_state_from_tb in cpu_exec_tb but the searching pc take 0 value can someone explain me why searching_pc is 0 or give me some hints
thanks

* Re: [Qemu-devel] about restore the pc of the guest code
@ 2017-03-09 16:44   ` Alex Bennée
From: Alex Bennée @ 2017-03-09 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: oussema ben khedher; +Cc: qemu-devel

oussema ben khedher <oussemakeder@yahoo.fr> writes:

> hi
>
> i search the pc of tb in the guest code i used the function
> cpu_restore_state_from_tb in cpu_exec_tb but the searching pc take 0
> value can someone explain me why searching_pc is 0 or give me some
> hints

Have you got a backtrace of how you got there?

--
Alex Bennée