* [0-Day CI notification] 0-Day CI test service will be unavailable from Sep 30 to Oct 8
@ 2018-09-25  4:32 ` Philip Li
From: Philip Li @ 2018-09-25  4:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kbuild-all, lkp, LKML

Hi all, this is Philip who maintains the 0-Day CI test service. Thanks for
subscribing to the service. We will have site level power down during China
national holiday, so the service will be unavailable from Asia Pacific Time
Sep 30 5PM to Oct 8 5PM. We will recover it as soon as we can. Sorry for any
inconvenience caused during this period.

Thanks

From: Philip Li @ 2018-09-25  4:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lkp

Hi all, this is Philip who maintains the 0-Day CI test service. Thanks for
subscribing to the service. We will have site level power down during China
national holiday, so the service will be unavailable from Asia Pacific Time
Sep 30 5PM to Oct 8 5PM. We will recover it as soon as we can. Sorry for any
inconvenience caused during this period.

Thanks

* Re: [0-Day CI notification] 0-Day CI test service will be unavailable from Sep 30 to Oct 8
@ 2018-09-25  6:40   ` Kalle Valo
From: Kalle Valo @ 2018-09-25  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philip Li; +Cc: kbuild-all, lkp, LKML

Philip Li <philip.li@intel.com> writes:

> Hi all, this is Philip who maintains the 0-Day CI test service. Thanks for
> subscribing to the service. We will have site level power down during China
> national holiday, so the service will be unavailable from Asia Pacific Time
> Sep 30 5PM to Oct 8 5PM. We will recover it as soon as we can. Sorry for any
> inconvenience caused during this period.

I so much rely on the 0-day reports that being without it for a week
sounds horrible :) I hope you get it up quickly after the power down.

--
Kalle Valo

From: Kalle Valo @ 2018-09-25  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lkp