* Ceph Build Using CMake Update
       [not found] <1168038206.111.1396650701045.JavaMail.root@thunderbeast.private.linuxbox.com>
@ 2014-04-04 22:35 ` Ali Maredia
From: Ali Maredia @ 2014-04-04 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel; +Cc: Ilya Dryomov

Ceph Community,

Last November I presented a speed up of Ceph's build by switching from autotools to CMake. I have been able to build core ceph components and just updated my work.

One problem I noticed in testing is that when the fastcgi and/or curl development libraries are not present, CMake runs sucessfully but has compiled errors when building it instead of print a warning or disable the rados gateway. Before you build please make sure all necessary build pre-requitsites are met.

I would love feedback and input on future editions and problems!

https://github.com/linuxbox2/linuxbox-ceph/tree/cmake

-Ali

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-04-04 22:35 UTC | newest]