* ath.git tree moved to kernel.org
@ 2015-09-28 13:26 ` Kalle Valo
From: Kalle Valo @ 2015-09-28 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath10k; +Cc: linux-wireless

Hi,

I moved my ath.git tree to kernel.org:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/ath.git

cgit:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/ath.git/

I'll try to manually update the old location for a while but sooner than
later I remove the old tree. I strongly recommend to switching to the
new location asap.

--
Kalle Valo

From: Kalle Valo @ 2015-09-28 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath10k; +Cc: linux-wireless

Hi,

I moved my ath.git tree to kernel.org:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/ath.git

cgit:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/ath.git/

I'll try to manually update the old location for a while but sooner than
later I remove the old tree. I strongly recommend to switching to the
new location asap.

--
Kalle Valo

* Re: ath.git tree moved to kernel.org
@ 2016-01-22 11:25   ` Kalle Valo
From: Kalle Valo @ 2016-01-22 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath10k; +Cc: linux-wireless

Kalle Valo <kvalo@qca.qualcomm.com> writes:

> I moved my ath.git tree to kernel.org:
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/ath.git
>
> cgit:
>
> https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/ath.git/
>
> I'll try to manually update the old location for a while but sooner than
> later I remove the old tree. I strongly recommend to switching to the
> new location asap.

In case anyone still uses the old github tree, switch to kernel.org NOW.
I'll delete the tree on github any day now.

From: Kalle Valo @ 2016-01-22 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath10k; +Cc: linux-wireless

@ 2016-05-13 11:03     ` Valo, Kalle
From: Valo, Kalle @ 2016-05-13 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath10k; +Cc: linux-wireless

Kalle Valo <kvalo@qca.qualcomm.com> writes:

> Kalle Valo <kvalo@qca.qualcomm.com> writes:
>
>> I moved my ath.git tree to kernel.org:
>>
>> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/ath.git
>>
>> cgit:
>>
>> https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/ath.git/
>>
>> I'll try to manually update the old location for a while but sooner than
>> later I remove the old tree. I strongly recommend to switching to the
>> new location asap.
>
> In case anyone still uses the old github tree, switch to kernel.org NOW.
> I'll delete the tree on github any day now.

Heh, "any day now" was five months :) But the ath.git tree from
github.com is now gone.

From: Valo, Kalle @ 2016-05-13 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath10k; +Cc: linux-wireless