* Seeking advice to convert RAID5 to RAID10 adding a drive in the process
@ 2015-12-13 14:47 Micheal Blue
From: Micheal Blue @ 2015-12-13 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-raid

I have a 3 disk RAID5 currently that uses LUKS. I would like to add a new disk and covert the array to RAID10 but cannot find any walk-through of this process. I am grateful for any input from the list be it links or a personal summary.

Below is a graphic of how my current 3 drive array is setup:
 ---------------------------------------
[          ext4 file system             ]
 ---------------------------------------
[          LUKS cryptdevice             ]
[               /dev/dm0                ]
[ /dev/sdb1 ] [ /dev/sdc1 ] [ /dev/sdd1 ]

* Re: Seeking advice to convert RAID5 to RAID10 adding a drive in the process
@ 2015-12-21  1:44 ` NeilBrown
From: NeilBrown @ 2015-12-21  1:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Micheal Blue, linux-raid