* KVM call for agenda for 2015-03-17
@ 2015-03-16  7:10 ` Juan Quintela
From: Juan Quintela @ 2015-03-16  7:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

Please, send any topic that you are interested in covering.

 Call details:

By popular demand, a google calendar public entry with it

  https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=dG9iMXRqcXAzN3Y4ZXZwNzRoMHE4a3BqcXNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

(Let me know if you have any problems with the calendar entry.  I just
gave up about getting right at the same time CEST, CET, EDT and DST).

If you need phone number details,  contact me privately

Thanks, Juan.

PD. Notice that TZ daylight savings changes if you are not in sync with
USA :p

* [Qemu-devel] KVM call for agenda for 2015-03-17
@ 2015-03-16  7:10 ` Juan Quintela
From: Juan Quintela @ 2015-03-16  7:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

Please, send any topic that you are interested in covering.

 Call details:

By popular demand, a google calendar public entry with it

  https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=dG9iMXRqcXAzN3Y4ZXZwNzRoMHE4a3BqcXNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

(Let me know if you have any problems with the calendar entry.  I just
gave up about getting right at the same time CEST, CET, EDT and DST).

If you need phone number details,  contact me privately

Thanks, Juan.

PD. Notice that TZ daylight savings changes if you are not in sync with
USA :p

* Re: KVM call for agenda for 2015-03-17
@ 2015-03-17 12:22   ` Juan Quintela
From: Juan Quintela @ 2015-03-17 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Juan Quintela <quintela@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Please, send any topic that you are interested in covering.

As we are extra busy with rc0 stuff, nobody send any topics, so call gets cancelled.

Have a nice day, Juan.

>  Call details:
>
> By popular demand, a google calendar public entry with it
>
>   https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=dG9iMXRqcXAzN3Y4ZXZwNzRoMHE4a3BqcXNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ
>
> (Let me know if you have any problems with the calendar entry.  I just
> gave up about getting right at the same time CEST, CET, EDT and DST).
>
> If you need phone number details,  contact me privately
>
> Thanks, Juan.
>
> PD. Notice that TZ daylight savings changes if you are not in sync with
> USA :p

* Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call for agenda for 2015-03-17
@ 2015-03-17 12:22   ` Juan Quintela
From: Juan Quintela @ 2015-03-17 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)