* FYI: SHR's opkg repository finder
@ 2010-03-23 15:17 Sebastian Spaeth
From: Sebastian Spaeth @ 2010-03-23 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Dear all,

you might be interested in having a look at it:

http://opkg-repo.org

which might become SHR's one stop place for finding and
rating packages. It's auto-updated daily from the Packages files,
showing you package information, versions, and a download link.

E.g. http://opkg-repo.org/opkg/abiword shows details on abiword. listing
all versions that are in our various SHR "distributions" (unstable,
testing, and --one day-- stable).

http://opkg-repo.org/sections/ shows the mess that the OE sections are
:-).

I have planned to let users rate packages, add screenshots, describe
them, etc, giving us a mix of an automatic package searching facility
and a user-rated application recommender.

Don't comment on the colors unless you are willing to fix them, I am in
the progress of moving away from the original brownish theme.

It's a django app, and the source code is here:
http://bitbucket.org/spaetz/opkgrepo/

Sebastian

* Re: FYI: SHR's opkg repository finder
@ 2010-03-23 15:34 ` Marcin Juszkiewicz
From: Marcin Juszkiewicz @ 2010-03-23 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Dnia wtorek, 23 marca 2010 o 16:17:50 Sebastian Spaeth napisał(a):
> Dear all,
>
> you might be interested in having a look at it:
>
> http://opkg-repo.org

Please take a look at contrib/feed-browser/ which is available at
http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/repo/ address. Everything was in PHP.

JID:      hrw@jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marcinjuszkiewicz

* Re: FYI: SHR's opkg repository finder
@ 2010-03-24  7:37   ` Sebastian Spaeth
From: Sebastian Spaeth @ 2010-03-24  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

> Please take a look at contrib/feed-browser/ which is available at
> http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/repo/ address. Everything was in PHP.

Oooh, nice! Thanks for the pointer. This is exactly what I had in mind
(just extended by some user ratings etc).

Sebastian