* [Buildroot] Dates for the next Buildroot Developers Meeting
@ 2013-05-25 20:23 Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2013-05-25 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello,

Over the last few years, the Buildroot project has established a
tradition of organizing two physical meetings per year. A first one in
February, in Brussels, next to the FOSDEM conference, and a second one
in late October / early November, next to the Embedded Linux Conference
Europe, whose location changes from one year to the other.

The next Embedded Linux Conference Europe will take place on Thursday
24th and Friday 25th of October, in Edinburgh, UK. Since LinuxCon
Europe will take place at the beginning of the week (from Monday to
Wednesday), I believe the best date for our meeting will be on Saturday
26th and Sunday 27th.

Are there other people planning to attend the Embedded Linux Conference
Europe, who would be interested in participating into a Buildroot
meeting? Would the proposed dates work for you?

Also:

 * Do not hesitate to submit a talk for the Embedded Linux Conference.
   The call for papers ends on July, 21st. See
   http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe/program/cfp.

 * If you are a company and wants to support the Buildroot project, we
   are interested in sponsoring for our meeting. The sponsoring needs
   are very limited, but they would allow us to find a decent meeting
   room. Thanks!

Best regards,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com

* [Buildroot] Dates for the next Buildroot Developers Meeting
@ 2013-06-19  8:41 ` Peter Korsgaard
From: Peter Korsgaard @ 2013-06-19  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

 Thomas> Hello,
 Thomas> Over the last few years, the Buildroot project has established a
 Thomas> tradition of organizing two physical meetings per year. A first one in
 Thomas> February, in Brussels, next to the FOSDEM conference, and a second one
 Thomas> in late October / early November, next to the Embedded Linux Conference
 Thomas> Europe, whose location changes from one year to the other.

 Thomas> The next Embedded Linux Conference Europe will take place on
 Thomas> Thursday 24th and Friday 25th of October, in Edinburgh,
 Thomas> UK. Since LinuxCon Europe will take place at the beginning of
 Thomas> the week (from Monday to Wednesday), I believe the best date
 Thomas> for our meeting will be on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th.

I'm planning on attending the gstreamer conference (22-23th), so the
weekend after would also fit me best.

If anyone disagrees, please let us know because I would like to book
flight/hotel soon.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard

* [Buildroot] Dates for the next Buildroot Developers Meeting
@ 2013-07-04  8:43   ` Peter Korsgaard
From: Peter Korsgaard @ 2013-07-04  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi,

 Thomas> The next Embedded Linux Conference Europe will take place on
 Thomas> Thursday 24th and Friday 25th of October, in Edinburgh,
 Thomas> UK. Since LinuxCon Europe will take place at the beginning of
 Thomas> the week (from Monday to Wednesday), I believe the best date
 Thomas> for our meeting will be on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th.

 Peter> I'm planning on attending the gstreamer conference (22-23th), so the
 Peter> weekend after would also fit me best.

 Peter> If anyone disagrees, please let us know because I would like to book
 Peter> flight/hotel soon.

I've now booked conference/hotel/flights (21-27th). Anybody else?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard

* [Buildroot] Dates for the next Buildroot Developers Meeting
@ 2013-07-04  8:48     ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2013-07-04  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Dear Peter Korsgaard,

On Thu, 04 Jul 2013 10:43:14 +0200, Peter Korsgaard wrote:

>  Thomas> The next Embedded Linux Conference Europe will take place on
>  Thomas> Thursday 24th and Friday 25th of October, in Edinburgh,
>  Thomas> UK. Since LinuxCon Europe will take place at the beginning of
>  Thomas> the week (from Monday to Wednesday), I believe the best date
>  Thomas> for our meeting will be on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th.
>
>  Peter> I'm planning on attending the gstreamer conference (22-23th), so the
>  Peter> weekend after would also fit me best.
>
>  Peter> If anyone disagrees, please let us know because I would like to book
>  Peter> flight/hotel soon.
>
> I've now booked conference/hotel/flights (21-27th). Anybody else?

I haven't booked yet, but I'm planning on attending the Buildroot
meeting on Saturday/Sunday.

Best regards,

Thomas
--

@ 2013-07-04 16:17       ` Yann E. MORIN
From: Yann E. MORIN @ 2013-07-04 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Peter, Thomas, All,

On 2013-07-04 10:48 +0200, Thomas Petazzoni spake thusly:
> On Thu, 04 Jul 2013 10:43:14 +0200, Peter Korsgaard wrote:
> >  Thomas> The next Embedded Linux Conference Europe will take place on
> >  Thomas> Thursday 24th and Friday 25th of October, in Edinburgh,
> >  Thomas> UK. Since LinuxCon Europe will take place at the beginning of
> >  Thomas> the week (from Monday to Wednesday), I believe the best date
> >  Thomas> for our meeting will be on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th.
> >
> >  Peter> I'm planning on attending the gstreamer conference (22-23th), so the
> >  Peter> weekend after would also fit me best.
> >
> >  Peter> If anyone disagrees, please let us know because I would like to book
> >  Peter> flight/hotel soon.
> >
> > I've now booked conference/hotel/flights (21-27th). Anybody else?
>
> I haven't booked yet, but I'm planning on attending the Buildroot
> meeting on Saturday/Sunday.

I also plan to attend the Buildroot meeting.

I have yet to book flight+hotel, though...

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

* [Buildroot] Dates for the next Buildroot Developers Meeting
@ 2013-07-15 21:25         ` Yann E. MORIN
From: Yann E. MORIN @ 2013-07-15 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Thomas, Peter, All,

On 2013-07-04 18:17 +0200, Yann E. MORIN spake thusly:
> On 2013-07-04 10:48 +0200, Thomas Petazzoni spake thusly:
> > On Thu, 04 Jul 2013 10:43:14 +0200, Peter Korsgaard wrote:
> > >  Thomas> The next Embedded Linux Conference Europe will take place on
> > >  Thomas> Thursday 24th and Friday 25th of October, in Edinburgh,
> > >  Thomas> UK. Since LinuxCon Europe will take place at the beginning of
> > >  Thomas> the week (from Monday to Wednesday), I believe the best date
> > >  Thomas> for our meeting will be on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th.
> > >
> > >  Peter> I'm planning on attending the gstreamer conference (22-23th), so the
> > >  Peter> weekend after would also fit me best.
> > >
> > >  Peter> If anyone disagrees, please let us know because I would like to book
> > >  Peter> flight/hotel soon.
> > >
> > > I've now booked conference/hotel/flights (21-27th). Anybody else?

Ok, everything is under control!

LCE: registered
ELCE: registered
Hotel: booked
Flight: processing

I'll be in Edimburgh starting the 20st late in the afternoon.
I'll be leaving on the 28th in the morning.

So, I'll be attending the DevDay Saturday & Sunday.

/me is looking forward to being there! :-)

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

* [Buildroot] Dates for the next Buildroot Developers Meeting
@ 2013-08-12  8:17           ` Markos Chandras
From: Markos Chandras @ 2013-08-12  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

On 15 July 2013 22:25, Yann E. MORIN <yann.morin.1998@free.fr> wrote:
> Thomas, Peter, All,
>
> On 2013-07-04 18:17 +0200, Yann E. MORIN spake thusly:

> Ok, everything is under control!
>
> LCE: registered
> ELCE: registered
> Hotel: booked
> Flight: processing
>
> I'll be in Edimburgh starting the 20st late in the afternoon.
> I'll be leaving on the 28th in the morning.
>
> So, I'll be attending the DevDay Saturday & Sunday.
>
> /me is looking forward to being there! :-)
>
> Regards,
> Yann E. MORIN.
>
> --
> .-----------------.--------------------.------------------.--------------------.
> |  Yann E. MORIN  | Real-Time Embedded | /"\ ASCII RIBBON | Erics' conspiracy: |
> | +33 662 376 056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |
> | +33 223 225 172 `------------.-------:  X  AGAINST      |  \e/  There is no  |
> | http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/ | _/*\_ | / \ HTML MAIL    |   v   conspiracy.  |
> '------------------------------^-------^------------------^--------------------'

I will also attend the Buildroot DevDays as well :)

Markos Chandras

* [Buildroot] Dates for the next Buildroot Developers Meeting
@ 2013-09-23  7:41             ` Samuel Martin
From: Samuel Martin @ 2013-09-23  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

All,

2013/8/12 Markos Chandras <markos.chandras@gmail.com>

> On 15 July 2013 22:25, Yann E. MORIN <yann.morin.1998@free.fr> wrote:
> > Thomas, Peter, All,
> >
> > On 2013-07-04 18:17 +0200, Yann E. MORIN spake thusly:
> >> On 2013-07-04 10:48 +0200, Thomas Petazzoni spake thusly:
> on
> of
> date

> (22-23th), so the

> like to book

> > Ok, everything is under control!
> >
> > LCE: registered
> > ELCE: registered
> > Hotel: booked
> > Flight: processing
> >
> > I'll be in Edimburgh starting the 20st late in the afternoon.
> > I'll be leaving on the 28th in the morning.
> >
> > So, I'll be attending the DevDay Saturday & Sunday.
> >
> > /me is looking forward to being there! :-)
> >
> > Regards,
> > Yann E. MORIN.
> >
> > --
> >
> .-----------------.--------------------.------------------.--------------------.
> > |  Yann E. MORIN  | Real-Time Embedded | /"\ ASCII RIBBON | Erics'
> conspiracy: |
> > | +33 662 376 056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___
> > | +33 223 225 172 `------------.-------:  X  AGAINST      |  \e/  There
> is no  |
> > | http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/ | _/*\_ | / \ HTML MAIL    |   v
> conspiracy.  |
> >
> '------------------------------^-------^------------------^--------------------'
>
> I will also attend the Buildroot DevDays as well :)
>
> --
> Regards,
> Markos Chandras

I'll be there too.

Samuel
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [Buildroot] Dates for the next Buildroot Developers Meeting
@ 2013-10-04  9:34 ` Alexander Lukichev
From: Alexander Lukichev @ 2013-10-04  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello, Thomas!

2013/5/25 Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni@free-electrons.com>

> Over the last few years, the Buildroot project has established a
> tradition of organizing two physical meetings per year. A first one in
> February, in Brussels, next to the FOSDEM conference, and a second one

Will there be the first one this February? If so, when? FOSDEM takes place
1.02.2014 - 2.02.2014. I'm planning to attend FOSDEM and would love to
listen
quietly to Buildroot people if they meet soon after it, like they did last
year.
Are there any plans yet?

Thanks.

--
Best regards,
  Alexander Lukichev
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [Buildroot] Date of the FOSDEM 2014 meeting?
@ 2013-10-04  9:43   ` Thomas Petazzoni
                       ` (3 more replies)
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2013-10-04  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Dear Alexander Lukichev,

On Fri, 4 Oct 2013 12:34:03 +0300, Alexander Lukichev wrote:

> > Over the last few years, the Buildroot project has established a
> > tradition of organizing two physical meetings per year. A first one in
> > February, in Brussels, next to the FOSDEM conference, and a second one
>
> Will there be the first one this February? If so, when? FOSDEM takes place
> 1.02.2014 - 2.02.2014. I'm planning to attend FOSDEM and would love to
> listen quietly to Buildroot people if they meet soon after it, like they did last
> year.
> Are there any plans yet?

There are no fixed plans yet, but it's true that February 2014 is
approaching, and that booking flights now allows to benefit from lower
fares.

Since the FOSDEM is on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd, I'd like to propose
Monday 3rd and Tuesday 4th as the dates for the Buildroot meeting.

I'm Cc'ing the usual participants to the Buildroot meeting, to see what
they think about these dates.

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
http://free-electrons.com

* [Buildroot] Date of the FOSDEM 2014 meeting?
@ 2013-10-04 12:44     ` Peter Korsgaard
                       ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Peter Korsgaard @ 2013-10-04 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hi,

 >> Are there any plans yet?

 Thomas> There are no fixed plans yet, but it's true that February 2014
 Thomas> is approaching, and that booking flights now allows to benefit
 Thomas> from lower fares.

 Thomas> Since the FOSDEM is on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd, I'd like to
 Thomas> propose Monday 3rd and Tuesday 4th as the dates for the
 Thomas> Buildroot meeting.

 Thomas> I'm Cc'ing the usual participants to the Buildroot meeting, to
 Thomas> see what they think about these dates.

Good for me.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard

* [Buildroot] Date of the FOSDEM 2014 meeting?
@ 2013-10-04 16:39     ` Yann E. MORIN
From: Yann E. MORIN @ 2013-10-04 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Thomas, All,

On 2013-10-04 11:43 +0200, Thomas Petazzoni spake thusly:
> Since the FOSDEM is on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd, I'd like to propose
> Monday 3rd and Tuesday 4th as the dates for the Buildroot meeting.

Fine with me! :-)

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

* [Buildroot] Date of the FOSDEM 2014 meeting?
@ 2013-10-07  6:48     ` Arnout Vandecappelle
From: Arnout Vandecappelle @ 2013-10-07  6:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

On 10/04/13 11:43, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Since the FOSDEM is on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd, I'd like to propose
> Monday 3rd and Tuesday 4th as the dates for the Buildroot meeting.

  Works for me.

  Regards,
  Arnout

* [Buildroot] Date of the FOSDEM 2014 meeting?
                       ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2013-10-08  9:41     ` Thomas De Schampheleire
From: Thomas De Schampheleire @ 2013-10-08  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 11:43 AM, Thomas Petazzoni
<thomas.petazzoni@free-electrons.com> wrote:
> Dear Alexander Lukichev,
>
> On Fri, 4 Oct 2013 12:34:03 +0300, Alexander Lukichev wrote:
>
>> > Over the last few years, the Buildroot project has established a
>> > tradition of organizing two physical meetings per year. A first one in
>> > February, in Brussels, next to the FOSDEM conference, and a second one
>>
>> Will there be the first one this February? If so, when? FOSDEM takes place
>> 1.02.2014 - 2.02.2014. I'm planning to attend FOSDEM and would love to
>> listen quietly to Buildroot people if they meet soon after it, like they did last
>> year.
>> Are there any plans yet?
>
> There are no fixed plans yet, but it's true that February 2014 is
> approaching, and that booking flights now allows to benefit from lower
> fares.
>
> Since the FOSDEM is on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd, I'd like to propose
> Monday 3rd and Tuesday 4th as the dates for the Buildroot meeting.
>
> I'm Cc'ing the usual participants to the Buildroot meeting, to see what
> they think about these dates.

OK for me too.

Best regards,
Thomas