* [cip-dev] personal announcement
@ 2018-11-02 10:12 Robert Marshall
From: Robert Marshall @ 2018-11-02 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi!

Some may have already heard - but to make it generally known - I shall
be retiring from here and Codethink at the end of this month. I've
enjoyed the last 18 months working with CIP but, on my 67th birthday
yesterday, am looking forward to taking things a little easier.

Thanks to all who have been of assistance to me and I wish the project
much success. I'm hoping to spend my leisure on more musical activities
some hill walking and maybe some gentle open source activity.

Robert
--
Robert Marshall, Software Developer                       Codethink Ltd
Personal twitter a/c: @rajm

* [cip-dev] personal announcement
@ 2018-12-17 10:00 ` Zoran S
From: Zoran S @ 2018-12-17 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Good Luck to you, Robert! Thank you for all the help you have provided to
me.

have a nice retirement and Happy New Y2019!

Zoran